Away for 4 months - what to leave for Gf?

I

iceclimb25

Unreg/Unconfirmed
I'm deployed away with the military for the next few months and will be leaving my fiance at home and will also be missing Christmas/NYE & her 30th. I already have her Xmas/birthday presents bought or planned, but what would be a nice leaving gift box to add to the following:

* Penis moulding kit (we'll make before I leave)
* Vouchers/gift cards for her favourite stores
* Framed photo
* A photo book of all our Snapchats
* Addressed envelopes to my deployed location
* Copper purse insert with a love message on

Looking for cute & sexy stuff to include. We'll be able to Skype occaisonally but not really in private.

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Leave notes that lead to a scavenger hunt for her find items throughout the time of your deployment. It will be fun and definatley give you stuff you talk about. Make it challenging.

Norwaydude

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct. 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jewlery

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are a bunch of "X" of the month clubs you can sign up for that will remind her of you.

Fruit of the month club, cake of the month club, wine of the month club, dessert of the month club, etc. Customize something that comes from you that she loves and once a month, she will get a package to remind her of you with something luscious inside.

What ever club you get her, make sure that you order at Christmas time, a box of Harry and Davids Pears. They are the most incredible pears you will ever eat. Literally melt in your mouth. I get them for special clients of mine every year as a thank you for their business. These pears are only available 2 times a year - December and June. They have two orchards, one in the northern hemisphere and one in the southern hemisphere. So one harvest is opposite the others winter and vice versa. Trust me on this one, you will never eat another pear for the rest of your life, they are that good.

I

iceclimb25

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Thanks for all the ideas! Love the idea of a treasure hunt but unfortunately she will be living with her mum for the duration.

Any birthday and/or christmas gift ideas also appreciated.

TheGreatDivider

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm deployed away with the military for the next few months and will be leaving my fiance at home and will also be missing Christmas/NYE & her 30th. I already have her Xmas/birthday presents bought or planned, but what would be a nice leaving gift box to add to the following:

* Framed photo

Looking for cute & sexy stuff to include. We'll be able to Skype occaisonally but not really in private.
The sex toy is not that important but you will need to try to find a way to communicate with her at least once a day, if that's possible. Even if it's just a phone call on your lunch break or an hour long Skype session it will go a long way. Just from my experience, the gifts don't really matter as much as you making that effort to talk to her and hear about her day... Without going into service mode and trying to fix her problems or stressed out that you can't help her as much as you would if you were there.

Very important! You need to have the Jody talk with her at least once before you leave. You need to make sure you lay down some boundaries and tell her that she is not confide her problems in other men and under no circumstances should she bring another man to her place. This is not accusing her of cheating, this is preventing the scenarios where cheating is most likely to happen. Likewise, you tell her how you will avoid hanging out with the guys that like to party in the red light districts and will stay away from the scenarios where you have a underway/deployment girlfriend.

You can also talk to the married servicemen and see if you can have your fiance hang out with some of their wives if she's lonely, but tell her to be cautious of the ones that do risque behavior. There are some military wives that are huge cheaters that hang out with other cheaters, but all the other wives know who they are and pretty much shun them... Most of the military wives are actually pretty good women. They keep themselves company and look out for each other like their husband's do for other servicemen.

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The sex toy is not that important but you will need to try to find a way to communicate with her at least once a day, if that's possible. Even if it's just a phone call on your lunch break or an hour long Skype session it will go a long way. Just from my experience, the gifts don't really matter as much as you making that effort to talk to her and hear about her day... Without going into service mode and trying to fix her problems or stressed out that you can't help her as much as you would if you were there.

Very important! You need to have the Jody talk with her at least once before you leave. You need to make sure you lay down some boundaries and tell her that she is not confide her problems in other men and under no circumstances should she bring another man to her place. This is not accusing her of cheating, this is preventing the scenarios where cheating is most likely to happen. Likewise, you tell her how you will avoid hanging out with the guys that like to party in the red light districts and will stay away from the scenarios where you have a underway/deployment girlfriend.

You can also talk to the married servicemen and see if you can have your fiance hang out with some of their wives if she's lonely, but tell her to be cautious of the ones that do risque behavior. There are some military wives that are huge cheaters that hang out with other cheaters, but all the other wives know who they are and pretty much shun them... Most of the military wives are actually pretty good women. They keep themselves company and look out for each other like their husband's do for other servicemen.

More Bad advice - always taking the negative side of things and assuming that this guys wife will cheat. Where in the hell do you get your experience from? I live in an area that is highly influenced by the Military and have interacted with many wives who's husbands are deployed. None of what you assume is true. I should not have to point this out, but this OP asked for something other than directions on how to strangle hold his wife so she doesn't cheat. He asked for thoughtful ways to remind her of his love for her. Try answering the OP's question first before offering your dribble on relationships.

KMWylie

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score

* Framed photo

iceclimb25 -

First, please stay safe while deployed.

Second, I would do an advent-style message of the day kind of calendar -- Short (and maybe even some long) hand-written love letters to her. One for every day of your deployment. It will not only make her feel loved every day that she reads the new one, but will also be a cute countdown until the time you're back home.

Similarly, maybe arrange a number of different things for her to do - again as a countdown. Leave them in numbered envelopes with dates to open.

Maybe one's a mani/pedi gift certificate.
One a massage
One a gift certificate for her and a girlfriend to go to a paint & wine night.

Etc.

Depending on your budget - it could be a once a month thing - or even a once a week thing. But, it would be things to keep her busy while you're gone - remind her of the fact that you love her - and again, a countdown of sorts, because once she's out of envelopes and things to do - you're on your way home.

I love the photo idea too - but, maybe you could do a series of photos of just you - sometimes cute - sometimes funny - sometimes sexy - some with you holding messages - etc.. One a day for her to open.

Occassionally arrange for flowers/chocolates/etc. to be delivered - home and work. Randomly. Not any rhyme or reason. You can set them all up for dates before you leave with an online florist, with cute love missives.

Long distance relationships are hard. Long distance relationships in the military are even harder. But, with love - trust - and communication, you can make them work. I have several family members and lots of friends in the military, here in the States. I have seen relationships fail and endure. The difference is truly those 3 things -

Love

Trust

Communication