At a Crossroads

Sam R

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So…have been trying to gain girth with my LeLuv smart pump for some time now but privacy seems to be impossible of late and simply cannot get proper training sessions in so have subsequently fallen off the wagon. Was getting great conditioning I think and progressing well but time (and privacy) is my enemy.
So…as much as I would like to continue some form of PE, reverting to length training will only cause (potentially) more “fitment” issues with my partner as in hitting her IUD. Currently at around 7-7.25” BPEL x 5.75” MEG, I worry going longer will only make things worse.
As much I want to do this for myself and also her enjoyment, she’s already said she thinks my cock is “giant” (her words) but it’s really amazing that inner part of me (and perhaps a lot of us) still want to go more since we all know this process works.
On a bit of a knife edge here and don’t want to give up PE.
Open to advice here fellas (and ladies if you happen to be reading this). Perhaps a woman’s perspective is what’s really needed?
FWIW, I am not writing this to seek any form of compliments etc. not the point. I hope you understand the position I feel I am in.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Wauwer and nobull85

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Yep. It can be difficult to let it go. Time and privacy have been common issues for me too. Chronic interruptions to a training session that was going so well. I get it.

There have been periods of time when I just had to put the whole thing away for months or years at a time. In fact, I plan to retire from all PE training after I complete one more test with some manual techniques this summer. So I'll be letting the entire thing go forever. There seems to be a limit to what each of us can gain and I'm pretty accepting of that now.

Looks like you got some good gains. The thing about PE is that nothing is guaranteed. It is possible that you wouldn't gain much if anything more anyway. Not to be negative, just acknowledging another side of the situation that might help you keep thing in perspective. You might not be letting much go, since you already did get some gains. Maybe just look at it like, "Hey, I got into this, gained length and girth. I can confirm that it works. It was fun, but right now I have to move on." You can always try again someday if you enjoy the work and your schedule opens up.

I would go with the woman's perspective you got from your girlfriend. :)

Beef :)

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can you not jelq and stretch for ten mins before a shower. Then pump 20-30 mins a day?

I'm up early. So get up a little earlier to pump. Jelq and stretch later at shower time. Extender at night under pants.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I always pumped (hand pump) in the bathroom while getting ready in the morning and again at night while getting ready for bed.

Reactions: Party

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you can't have 20 mins time to your self then there's something wrong.

Sam R

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you can't have 20 mins time to your self then there's something wrong.
Okay thanks…but based on your recent comments in other threads I shall take with a grain of salt. Are you okay? I’m asking in all seriousness after reading your other comments. No negativity here

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay thanks…but based on your recent comments in other threads I shall take with a grain of salt. Are you okay? I’m asking in all seriousness after reading your other comments. No negativity here

Eh?

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
So Sam how long have you been pumping for girth. Took a long time to gain my inch EG.

Sam R

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So Sam how long have you been pumping for girth. Took a long time to gain my inch EG.
Lately, not very much pumping time. Had a few weeks of good/decent routine but time is my challenge now. I had used a bath mate last year but switched to air pump recently. I enjoy both for different reasons but appreciate the safety side of the auto air pump. I would like to hit 6” MEG if possible.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well. You are pretty thick already.