Are there women who appreciate a man that is multi orgasmic?

sonicpunk32

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of women don't care about having multiple orgasms, or how long a man can last in bed, and the thought of having sex for more than 15 minutes seems boring and painful to them.

TheAce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Seems like the women you are describing have never had multiple orgasms. Having seen the flopping around on the bed writhing in orgasm after orgasm, it's safe to say they weren't bored! And, if that is pain - it must be a good pain!

In my younger days I could stay hard for up to 3 orgasms and I never had a complaint either. More of a one-and-done now - but I do focus on quality!

paul7979

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you guys multiorgasmic? If yes which method do you use ? Thanks

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Uhm. Women not interested if having multiple orgasms? Want out of the bedroom after 15 minutes? I don’t think so. Three hours fucking her today. 100-200 orgasms for her. Zip for me.

Reactions: sonicpunk32

sonicpunk32

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you guys multiorgasmic? If yes which method do you use ? Thanks
Practice masturbating and bringing yourself very close to the PONR. As close as you can without ejaculating. To maintain the incredibly high levels of orgasmic pleasure, simply keep stroking as fast or as slow as you need to, even if it means having to stop for a second or two. The more you practice, the stronger your pelvic floor muscles become, the longer you can stay at the PONR and experience orgasmic pleasure. You will fail, as in ejaculate, many times. But each time you do, you will, hopefully, learn something new.

rockonallnite

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Some of them appreciate a Multi orgasmic man, others no, but the faces they do when they see it happen, it is priceless.

Reactions: sonicpunk32

Horseman1978

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Perhaps my testimony is less useful, as I've been married for over two decades, and only had one sexual partner my whole life, but at the same time, my experience is relevant.

The wife was originally a "one and done" gal, and at the time, so was I. We were married as teenagers and were both virgins, so we had lots to learn.

A decade into our marriage, I read "She Comes First" and it changed my approach to lovemaking; with our next encounter, she began having multiples and her "one and done" became dozens; now, we cannot count them.

Her newfound orgasmic potential meant that lovemaking went from 10-20 minutes to at least an hour and often twice that. To be able to last for her, I began witholding my climax until she was nearing the end of her journey; this meant I was essentially edging for an hour+ before I came. Two things happened:

1) She discovered that her strongest orgasms resulted from my ejaculation inside her, and that a bigger "load" meant more pleasure for her.

2) Her strong orgasms combined with my "edging" made my orgasm far stronger, leading to the occasional second orgasm, and recently sometimes a third.

Since then, we've had over a decade of practice and I have multiples nearly every week. We're intimate roughly 3x per week, so that is not terrible odds!

Back to the original question: Does she appreciate it when she gives me multiples? I would say that she feels a sense of pride that she played a role in it. I have had "full body" orgasms several times in the past few years as well, and she definitely feels "accomplished", as she knows that her foreplay and "bedroom skills" play a role. She also knows that I'm still attracted to her and that the attraction amplifies my pleasure. I could certainly climax while having sex with an ugly gal, but I wouldn't want to, and imagine it wouldn't be as satisfying.

She has told a couple friends about my "multiples" but more as a passing joke than anything. A friend of hers recently joked that her hubby went to sleep immediately after his climax and she laughed and said that I did too, but not until my second or third. This friend was astonished, but didn't inquire further.

horseman1978

akaTrex

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Women appreciate a man who makes them feel special and uses a variety of sexual techniques.

I trained myself to last a L O N G time and focus totally on her pleasure. Intently watch her body language for reaction(s) to ensure what I'm doing is pleasing her. Not the same ol, same ol, intimate encounter over and over again.
Constantly changing locations, positions, etc.

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I also last pretty long but you are right, constantly strive to make her feel good, and loved and pretty. Now, I am not multi-orgasmic myself, but I can put myself and stamina up with the best of you. Last March, I did have a triple session where we finished and I still was hard or semi-hard. Then went for round 2 and was pretty good. The wife was taken back when I came back for round 3, but said why not. Now, I'm and old man so basically a 1 and done, but that session was probably one of the better ones I have had in a long time.

Delape

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Women appreciate a man who makes them feel special and uses a variety of sexual techniques.

I trained myself to last a L O N G time and focus totally on her pleasure. Intently watch her body language for reaction(s) to ensure what I'm doing is pleasing her. Not the same ol, same ol, intimate encounter over and over again.
Constantly changing locations, positions, etc.
Care to elaborate what your training consisted of?

akaTrex

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I used mental visualization of something that bores the crap out of me while thrusting.
While keeping one eye on the body language and reactions of my gal.
Once she had climaxed numerous times, I refocused my mind on my own pleasure.

After practicing this visualization technique, I was able to control my level of excitement until I chose to climax.
In no time I was able to control my excitement and climax on command.

I have become a pro at controlling my arousal levels and it's almost become a curse. I can go forever!
Now, I have to really focus my mind to get to the promised land.

Visualization is a powerful technique that is practiced and used in Sports, and SEX.
Elite Athletes use Visualization techniques in their respective sports to execute under pressure.
Much like Sex! LOL!

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Been a little over a week since last sex with the wife. This is due to job related things, doctors appointments and the daughter home for the Thanksgiving break. Tomorrow, we are free. Told my wife I'm gonna stick my dick in her face and need 2 minutes and 10 seconds, LOL. She looked at me and said, I only need 30 seconds. She is as horny as me. Enjoy life my friends, can't get any better than this.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Several metric tons of info on how to increase sexual endurance in the pre e forum