Are rest days needed?

Adamknuckelhead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am really wondering are rest days needed? And how many days should you rest?

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes. Trust your PI's.

djmotion

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Imo it depends what you're doing. I would say for manuals and pumping then at least 1-2 rest days per week. For extenders, you can do 7 days a week but if you are literally doing some kind of exercise 7 days a week then you should take a rest week every 6 weeks where you do absolutely nothing except things that may aid in recovery. I wouldn't destroy your dick 7 days per week though, just asking for an injury.

I do manuals 4 days per week (use bathmate for warm-up and warm-down). ADS 7 days per week (when I have time). Clamping on a 1 on/1 off schedule. MagVolt I use to aid recovery when I'm not doing anything else. I rest every 6 weeks and will be doing a shock routine on my last day to exhaust my penis and then a full week off for recovery.

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
Typically, the more intense your exercises are the more rest days you may need. However, once you are conditioned you may find that doing less rest days is optimal.

8.5thickone

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
agreed. go slow and short at first to build up, then rest often. once your used to a routine then increase the volume and intensity, with less rest.