Are gains guys mention legit?

vergil121

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum but I've been peing for about a year. Great site, found it extremely useful. As a newbie back then though, something always annoyed me. You ever read a post or thread where a guy says he's gained half an inch in two weeks or claims to be abnormally huge like 9 or 10 inchs?. I'm not saying they're lying, but I found it hard to believe a guy would gain half an inch in two weeks. I remember looking at the photos of DLDs package, and kept thinking its dodgy how he used a broken ruler for sentimental reasons. I'm just saying to those guys who state impressive gains or stats should post a pic. Especially with guys like DLD (who by the way I think is the business, his exercises are awesome) and guys who state huge gains, because as an experiences PEer, I feel its important not to mislead newcomers or make exaggerated claims. As for me, I'll put a pic up as soon as I try to hold a camera and a ruler at the same time :).

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm as skeptic as you... but when I gained .5" in 4 weeks.. I was totally shocked.

To each his own I guess.

I remeasured last night (about 3-4 days after measuring last - when I saw I was 6"..) I'm still 6".. but I don't plan on measuring for another month or 3...

but I'm right there with you. Did not expect PEing to work this fast. :)

vergil121

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Now you see half an inch in a month is kinda realistic, but having guys say they gained that in a week is kinda exaggerated. I know some guys who say PE is a scam because of what guys claim to gain. I'm worried guys will get put off, which is a shame because PE does work. I've gained 2 inchs in about a year and a half, and its brilliant, I'm now just under 8 inchs.

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Now you see half an inch in a month is kinda realistic, but having guys say they gained that in a week is kinda exaggerated. I know some guys who say PE is a scam because of what guys claim to gain. I'm worried guys will get put off, which is a shame because PE does work. I've gained 2 inchs in about a year and a half, and its brilliant, I'm now just under 8 inchs.

Then you know what, V... their loss! :p

We know it works. That's good enough for me.

Happy Holidays =)

stillwantmore

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This begs the questions, have you gained? Where are your pics?? I know what you mean, but at the same time who makes it a written law we must all post pics to prove ourselves? I've shown pics. Good, clear ones and still had doubters. So posting pics doesn't mean instant credibility with everyone. I've also known of guys who have posted pics of "gains" and later been exposed as frauds. At the end of the day, pics don't mean much. How do you know they weren't stolen from someone else? Just some points to consider.