Approaching 90 days of PE. What do I do now??

G-money

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey everybody. Im approaching my first 90 days of PE (Feb. 11 to be exact). I have been on the basic beginners routine posted on the website. I was wondering what I am supposed to do next? Do I rest my penis for a while? Or do start a new routine immediately and incorporate some advanced excersizes? Since starting PE, I have had great results, and wish to continue the journey. I appreciate all feedback, thanks.

Stumpy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just keep going.

Stay on JP's routine if you want ... and if it still feels good to you. Many guys have done that.

Or you could take the opportunity to reflect on your journey so far, and where you want to be. Re-assess your goals and have a look at the exercises page. Do you want to concentrate on length a little more? If so, then build some more length exercises in. Is girth important to you? Then concentrate on girth exercises.

It's up to you ... good luck ;)

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises

IdealPenis

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Continue with the same routin.
You said you had great gains. Keep on going. You are a lucky man.
:thumb:

Burt Reynolds

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had the same question a month ago. Other members told me there was no rush to add. I'm going for length personally so I added stretching time from 30 seconds each direction by two sets to 2 minutes each direction at two sets. I think it was a little too much too soon. My shaft began bruising on the sides. I thought it would go away but it for worse so I took a week off to let it heal. When I started up again I went back to 30 second stretches for a month and gain 1/8"! I'm just now considering upping to a minute. I gotta say that I was pretty sure I'd overdo it at some point because I'm so enthusiastic about reaching my goals. I think the important thing is to realize it and take a break. My EQ is higher than I've ever had in my whole life now.

G-money

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
thanks for all the input guys. I think I will take a very small break after the 90th day(like say a week). And then get back to it. Maybe incorporate some longer stretch times, and more girth workout.