• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Anyone Watching Big Brother?

KMWylie

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
So, I'm always a couple of days behind on the show - thank God for DVRs! But, we were watching the latest episode last night, and were discussing Sam's nomination speech.

She basically called out Haleigh and Kaitlyn for flirting with the male houseguests as their strategy for playing the game. She said it was the "opposite of female empowerment."

Here's the question... Is it? Is it really the opposite of female empowerment to own your sexuality and use it to your advantage in a competition?

And, isn't Tyler kind of doing the same thing... using his beachy-cuteness to woo the girls (especially Kaitlyn) into trusting him?

Would love to hear thoughts!

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've not seen this but to me female empowerment is doing whatever you want without your gender dictating.

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NO, never watched any of them full stop, sooner watch an old film.

NOWHARD

Norwaydude

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct. 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
I kinda agree, i think using sex for manipulation can turn out two ways. Either you seem like a cold hearted bitch if you succeed. Or like a mindless slut if you dont succeed.

Its like if guys used brute force to Get their will and way. And threatens with physical violence, If we do that and say:» i will do whatever it takes to win i’m only using my assets(physical strength)» it will not be regarded as very charming.

Sexual empowerment have nothing to do with manipulation of others. Its a pretty cheap shot, and is best in movies just like other sorts of violence. And following that route i’m sure will send womans liberation back to the 50’s in no time.