Anyone experience with Silicone Sleeves for Leluv pumps?

Liam Strong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey!

As I'm getting a red ring around my base after working with my leluv pump, does anyone here have any experiences with aftermarket sleeves?
My pump came without any sleeve but i didn't have any issues until now.

Kind regards

Richardwad

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have the Leluv cylinders also, haven’t had that problem.
Not sure if you are pumping too high HG”, or to long of a session.
Are you packing the cylinder out and need to size up?

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have used the inexpensive thin silicone sleeves on my LeLuv cylinder. It improves the seal but does little for comfort. I have also used the thick silicone gasket from Pump Toys ($28) and it definitely improves comfort and should help with your issue.

HangHung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey!

As I'm getting a red ring around my base after working with my leluv pump, does anyone here have any experiences with aftermarket sleeves?
My pump came without any sleeve but i didn't have any issues until now.

Kind regards

Yeah initially I had one and avoided using it but now I would actually recommend them for comfort purposes. I didn't like how it "choked" my erect cock when I put it in, which caused my initial aversion, but once you start pumping it allows your cock to expand just fine. However, if you're trying to avoid the red ring, it does happen with the sleeve as well. If you're not pumping all day, I can't see it becoming a long term issue. My skin goes back to normal right after,.