• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Anyone excited like a kid about your gains?

mr6incher

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do anybody - like me - feel like a child after christmas?, running to the presents(gains) not believing that it's true.

Its like a miracle having PE proved already after 10 days, but i wake up everyday now, having to re-measure and assure myself that it's not a dream or a swelling. Frankly, this has consumed me in these days to a point where i am now pushing deadlines at my freelance desk.

How do i return to my daily routine and focus?

Wildcatter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man, I hope to know that feeling soon.

mr6incher

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man, I hope to know that feeling soon.
I was 110% sceptical, being very scientific, never believing anything not shown me (gods, ghosts, telepathy etc.).

But the ruler sure is trying to scientifically prove me that PE works. I am sure that you will soon agree with me. :)

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
p.s. I giggled that you said 110% and that you were scientific in the same sentence :D

I was 110% sceptical, being very scientific, never believing anything not shown me (gods, ghosts, telepathy etc.).

actionbuddy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
... Frankly, this has consumed me in these days to a point where i am now pushing deadlines at my freelance desk... How do i return to my daily routine and focus?

The initial excitement is heady, but, you will figure out that putting food on the table is more important, and figure out how to work in your PE time, with your daily routines and work needs. Enjoy it, for now... then get focused on a realistic schedule again.

A/B

DirtyNerd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am as happy as a pig in sh*t as happy as a fat kid with ice cream

once i reach that 7" every measurement i'll be a happy man but i'll be even happier when its NPEL :) that's when its game on

Last edited:

Zadaine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am still excited to this day.

OXO

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
aint known that feeling in almost 10 months :(

namsokiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do anybody - like me - feel like a child after christmas?, running to the presents(gains) not believing that it's true.

Its like a miracle having PE proved already after 10 days, but i wake up everyday now, having to re-measure and assure myself that it's not a dream or a swelling. Frankly, this has consumed me in these days to a point where i am now pushing deadlines at my freelance desk.

How do i return to my daily routine and focus?
See my signature block ;)

Dear Ambellina

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I definitely felt that way when I hit 6.5 BPEL.

PE is a long process, however, and gains can come painfully slow at times. It's your commitment once things stop being dramatic and exciting that will determine how ultimately successful you are with PE. My gains have slowed considerably, but I'm still pushing along enthusiastically.

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
I mean I have added 1.5 inches in length already but I never got that feeling it was just a suprise for me that the ruler shows more than it used to.

I guess when I hit my short term goal in length I will get that feeling.;)

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know what u mean.. I thought this would never work at all.. Then I got the pump last Nov. and started.. I was shocked at the progress so far.. Over the 1" inch in 6 months.. Things stopped so I moved to hanging and back are the length gains!! It's an awesome feeling to see him grow!! I would like to hit in the mid 7" range for length myself before moving to the girth for the final... Again, really feels like Christmas when gaining!!

ThinJohnny

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
One of the things that made me very skeptical when I first got here was that I didn't see as many posts like this as I expected to see.

Congrats.

mr6incher

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
One of the things that made me very skeptical when I first got here was that I didn't see as many posts like this as I expected to see.

Congrats.

Agree Johnny. Thats why it's so important to share good experiences too.

I love all other answers as well. Really food for thought, as to my prepare my mindset long term...

Last edited:

GrowStrong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
lol the first month of PE'ing every moring i would measure just like a kid would open his presents on christmas so i could just see for myself that it really is getting bigger. i remember the first week of PE'ing i measured 3 times a day because i just couldnt believe how much i was gaining lol. i still measure like once every 3 days or so to see how things are going, although gains have slowed im still gaining pretty well in length and have already exceeded my initial target of 7" so anything above that is a bonus :)

TheGreatDivider

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I did at first with my newbie gains and for the first few years.

Once I made 8" by 6" I wasn't as excited or diligent with PE, but I am still somewhat excited to see growth.

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can say as another "Holy c**p I'm actually do it" side effect to go with my new gains was when I realized I was talking more to women, lol.. Took me a little bit to realize I was doing this.. Conversations are longer and seem to have more confidence behind them.. Before, when the conversations got close to maybe a "question" of a date or the like, I would cut the conversation short before the question or it avoid all together since my last GF, and that has been awhile now.. So that would be another happy side effect of seeing the lil fella grow!!