Anyone else find that its harder to have sex without lube after making gains?

African_Warrior

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone else made big gains and miss lubless sex?

Now that im 8 inches and 5.5 girth even if my girl is wet as hell and ready it takes ages f i try to go in dry which 2 years before i never had this issue now i need put put massive amounts of saliva to slide in or else i need to spend 20 hard mins to get in dry or might not even

Guess you can not have it all in pe

Dreadsteed

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Saliva is a pretty bad lubricant just fyi. I very highly recommend trying something like cooking grade coconut oil. It is very long lasting and also healthy for the skin. My lady and I never have sex without it.

African_Warrior

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Saliva is a pretty bad lubricant just fyi. I very highly recommend trying something like cooking grade coconut oil. It is very long lasting and also healthy for the skin. My lady and I never have sex without it.
i kinda miss the days of no lube when you can just put it in with no trouble

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Most lubes for sex are fairly inexpensive, and if it makes things better for you both it's worth it.

TheAce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah - same thing here... Lube is necessary. But it's fun as hell to watch the big thing go in there! Not to mention watching her give me the two handed BJs/Handjobs now!

Reactions: Dreadsteed

African_Warrior

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah - same thing here... Lube is necessary. But it's fun as hell to watch the big thing go in there! Not to mention watching her give me the two handed BJs/Handjobs now!
i love the feeling of struggling to get it in dry then her saying just use lube never really happened before like that but now its evry very hard to get it in dry even if she is really wet

Andregood

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I started PE as I became single and my girth is up over 1cm, I'm quite interested to see the difference since I'm over 6 inches of girth now. I've had some compliments with thickness before so looking forward to using my new found gains, but first gotta get emotionally ready

I'd wager lube is a must for many here

rhino9

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok well I feel the need for a educational session for some. If your doing a proper job with foreplay out of the bed room. Basically things that get her fire started all day long. List is really long so just google it. If you want to know more. Second you need to prime the engine get her warmed up before you drive it home. You don’t exercise before you warm up so don’t stick it in cold. So add some foreplay in and because of the orgasm gap and the fact females don’t have a refractory period on most orgasms add in the forplay and some happy stroking if she is properly turned on you won’t need the lube regardless of your size.

And if your in the need of a quickly then grab the lube or keep her wet all day!

Reactions: TheAce and Big Al

AnOrdinaryDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have trouble getting it in if there has not been enough foreplay. I aim to give her at least one orgasm (preferrably squirting) before I even try to get it in... And I'm not as big as you are. Lol

However, sometimes I'll just pull out the lube and go at it. It depends on the setting, time of day, and mood she is in.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Astroglide

Reactions: BigO

African_Warrior

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have trouble getting it in if there has not been enough foreplay. I aim to give her at least one orgasm (preferrably squirting) before I even try to get it in... And I'm not as big as you are. Lol

However, sometimes I'll just pull out the lube and go at it. It depends on the setting, time of day, and mood she is in.
i was with a new girl last week used my 8 inches on her actually made her cry and destroyed her love the feeling is beings so big pe was best decision i made been doing it nearly for 2 years now totally dedication looking to make even more gains

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
i was with a new girl last week used my 8 inches on her actually made her cry and destroyed her love the feeling is beings so big pe was best decision i made been doing it nearly for 2 years now totally dedication looking to make even more gains
Please be careful with your words. If you're stating you're using your penis to deliberately hurt people it's going to get you in trouble- here and in the outside world as well.

African_Warrior

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Please be careful with your words. If you're stating you're using your penis to deliberately hurt people it's going to get you in trouble- here and in the outside world as well.
ok i meant hurt as in a sexual way some girls like the pain

akaTrex

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Humm, my current girth is at 6.25+ and yes it requires Lube!
When I have been encouraged to go ala her natural lube, she is very sore afterward.

African_Warrior

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Humm, my current girth is at 6.25+ and yes it requires Lube!
When I have been encouraged to go ala her natural lube, she is very sore afterward.
majority of guys dont use lube right? if the girl is wet that should be enough for the average guy because the average guy is 4.5 girth

im at 6.4 at the base but midshaft is 5.5 and its very hard to go dry

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
i kinda miss the days of no lube when you can just put it in with no trouble
But it isn't all bad knowing that your skin boat is big enough to need it.

Time to go boating in tuna town

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
But it isn't all bad knowing that your skin boat is big enough to need it.

Time to go boating in tuna town
Ya. I wish I could answer this question but my gains came after she started menapause so even my smaller sized penis needed lube. Oh well.