Anyone currently ball stretching?

ender1981

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been wearing my chain gang donut weights 30mm at first, then moved up to my 40mm weights recently and noticing a lower hang already. I had some gains 2 years ago when i first got them, but i'm looking for more. I've been wearing them all day except for when on leg day and sometimes i take them off while sleeping. They're perfectly sized so they never cut off circulation. It only gets uncomfortable when i add my 20mm to the 40mm for a bigger stretch when i'm home.

I'm guessing the "gains" i've seen in the first two weeks, like PE and FR, aren't really gains but just the skin loosening up and responding to the tension, but its now primed to start adding more skin.

My plan is to use the ball weights for a few months while i get back into phallosan/hanging and see if i can make gains on both fronts.

closed253

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes I have and yes I do, no weights, just some lube and a firm but careful grip to slowly pull/stretch the sack until I'm gripping the balls, then I pull gently and do medium circles. Over the past year it has become very noticeable. My balls/sack is a very enjoyable part of our foreplay. With her ass in the air she or I spreads her cheeks and I lower my sack into that wonderful space between her pussy and her anus, then we let her ass cheeks wrap/fold around my balls, kind of trapped.
Then she starts her squeezing, they get lubricated by her juices and while she massages them and squeezes them I slowly pull upward/away. This feels great for me and the entire ball sack is massaging her pussy and ass. I don't remember how we came up with this but I highly recommend it. Erection becomes epic and she gets super ready for penetration. This is my main reason for ball stretching.

ender1981

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Interesting. Never heard of that before. I'd just like to feel my big hangers slap against the wifes ass when i take her from behind. I'm nowhere near that unless i keep the donut weights on during sex, but it prevents you from going too fast since the violent swinging would hurt your balls. forces you to go at a medium pace or slower.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Another thing to be careful with is to consider how your testes will likely begin to hang more as you age. You may find yourself getting some very low hangers, with time!

ender1981

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks. i'm taking that into consideration. Mine are currently very tight. I can't imagine them hanging very low in old age if i do nothing. they haven't moved in 38 years so far anyway.

PEispossible

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
testosterone replacement your balls will shrink up as many men are doing that now a days .

I used to have a scotum pump by Joel kaplin back in 2002. It fit over the scrotum and penis , it would get more inner penis I thought, around the whole scotum and penis, bring it out more it appeared. I think it was a good device, stretched my made the balls hang really low. Had to definitely be careful

ender1981

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm into lifting, so i'm doing TRT, HCG and Deca right now. The HCG prevents the nut shrinkage from happening.

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
I started off years ago jelqing my sack and that helped. I moved on to leather stretchers, but I kept running into chafing issues no matter what I tried. Now using weights, though I am having a hell of a time finding the right size hinged ball weight that will be tight enough to both prevent my balls from slipping under it, allow for additional weights above it, but not be too tight to cause injury. Last hinged one I bought I just sent back to Chaingang as it was too large. They have a nice return policy, but you have to pay for shipping and they charge a restocking fee of $7.50.

Nate77

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I started stretching my balls many many years ago. Unfortunately, I got aggressive with it and at 37yo, my balls constantly get plunked into the toilet water when sitting on a toilet that isnt mine at home. Ive learned to toss them over my thigh when doing the deed at work or other places. My hang is 9.5” when standing. I never use to wear underwear, but last couple of years it has become a much needed necessity. I never did use much weight. I just never took them off. So be careful, and be mindful of age and where you want them to be when the gray hair is dominate.

FoeDollas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thats a ridiculous hang.. you throw them over your thigh lol

dickencider

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I’m starting next week wearing weights, if I can actually get the weight on. I’ve been wearing the stealth with the corkscrew for a week now and want to use it as an extender also, but my balls are too tight against the shaft. I’m back to active PEing again after a hiatus of maybe 5 years? I’ll probably start a progress log to document this.

flunker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is this just for the hang, or does it also impact the size ?

ender1981

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is this just for the hang, or does it also impact the size ?

The testicles won't get bigger, but they will visually look bigger since instead of being tucked up against your body, you're seeing skin all around them as they sit lower.

I wore them 24/7 for a few weeks and then started to get purple nuts after wearing any size for an hour or so. These same weights fit me perfectly a few years ago when i bought them and i was able to wear all day/every day. Either i'm more vascular with all the supplements i'm taking, causing the width i'd need to go up a bit, or my skin is thicker? i don't know how a measurement could change. I'll try again. I was seeing lower hangs already - i think you can make ball weight gains much faster than PE

ender1981

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I started stretching my balls many many years ago. Unfortunately, I got aggressive with it and at 37yo, my balls constantly get plunked into the toilet water when sitting on a toilet that isnt mine at home. Ive learned to toss them over my thigh when doing the deed at work or other places. My hang is 9.5” when standing. I never use to wear underwear, but last couple of years it has become a much needed necessity. I never did use much weight. I just never took them off. So be careful, and be mindful of age and where you want them to be when the gray hair is dominate.

Thanks for the cautionary tale. Plunking the boys into water must be unpleasant. How long did it take you to get those kind of results? I imagine you had some time to pump the breaks but pushed on?