Any Reviews with BM Potent Shove wave Therapy product

llnapa

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Looking to see if anyone has purchased a BMPotent Wave Therapy Wand to to give yourself wave therapy at home. I went to a clinic and they want 4K to help with ED problems. Just not sure if any of them really work. Has anyone done the Dr visits or purchase their own devise.

Thanks

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I really know nothing of devices, and this BMPotent Wave Therapy Wand is completely unknown.
A quick search shows no other mentions of the BMPotent here on the 'Gym

Azmike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If I assume you meant “shock” wave instead of “shove” wave then you will find mention of other user experiences with such treatment. A search of “gainswave” will give you additional results. Some users have mentioned certain devices.

Biohacker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Be careful of companies offering " wave" devices. Most of the time the devices they use are acoustic wave devices. There is a difference between a low intensity extracorporeal shock wave and an acoustic wave. There is not a shred of evidence that acoustic waves have a regenerative effect on the penis. The companies will plaster their websites with studies about shock wave therapy. But the product they are selling isnt shock wave therapy at all! They are selling snake oil based on studies that have nothing to do with the snake oil they are selling.

Rpro

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I know my reply is probably to late for you, but will help many others.

Regards to the BM Potent device and company. The device is simply an ultrasound low wave machine. Physical therapist use it for injures. This being said, I did not find any benefit for ED. I talked with my urologist and he stright up said, they advertise it as a shock wave machine, but its it's not... studies have not shown it works. Yet, some people say they have found benefit, but those how have, still could get an erection before use. Using the ultrasound (BM.Potent) machine, needs continuous use to maintain the slight improvement.

This being said; I feel an other detail needs to be covered. On their site, they promote a 50 day money back guarantee. But beware of what it does not say on the ad page. You have to read lots of pages in there terms. Other words THE FINE PRINT!
In the fine print, you have to read through it says if you use the money back guarantee their is "up to 30% of full retail price" you are charged for.

But when you go to send it back, they say it is 30% (not the up to 30% as stated in there terms) when I questioned them on it. They replied and called me stupid without using the word stupid. Saying it's all listed in the terms and I should ha e read it. But I was questioning the "up to"... also beware that you have to request an RMA number to send it back, but they will delay and it took me asking them 4 times and adding almost 3 weeks before I could send it back... beware this can make the return go past the 50 day trial where they no longer will honor the return.

So if you get this done all before the 50 day trial and you paid $999 they will keep $333 of what you paid. Making the money back only $666. Plus the cost for you to send it back.. they want you to insure and track. If you insure for $666, you will pay the postage of over $26.

Bottom line, do not use BMPotent product. If you want to see if it can work for you, find it online under ultrasound devices, and I saw the exact same unit BMPotent sells for $147 and free shipping.

NunyaBidness

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Would a focused lineal shockwave be better than an acoustic? I'm looking at trying something like this:<link removed by Admin>

<search Amazon for: FILFEEL Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Machine for ED >[h=1][/h]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Sorry, no external commercial urls are allowed. Spammers would go wild.