AJ Alfaro - Mecoach

ssdowork

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this product, it seems to have some positive reviews in the pegym website:
https://www.pegym.com/products/male-enhancement-coach

Im thinking of trying this for a month and i was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with mecoach.

thanks!

steaksauce

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
yea i was wondering the same thing i was thinking about trying it for a month but wud that be long enough to see if it works... can anyone help me out with this.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Al is highly regarded in Pe circles, I believe he coached Downlow at one time with good results.

Reactions: Big Al

DownLow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just to clarify Peg, I actually sent him a PM regarding MeCoach today as well. I tried the membership route on BM with soso results. I belive he knows what routine to give you and hope he can guide me to the results I want this next session as well.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Big Al has been coaching me for about a month and a half. I am a hard gainer so it is a bit early to see results, I think, but I am enjoying his coaching and learning a great deal.
If you are interested,check out my log thread.
-Pirate

Last edited:

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Ok well there is 2 vets who are with him. Hell I may give him a go myself,get that last .5" length I am after.

Pirate

Reaction score
Ok well there is 2 vets who are with him. Hell I may give him a go myself,get that last .5" length I am after.
I would be very interested to compare notes, if you do.

maelsukr

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I'm starting as soon as they get the site back on line .
Can't wait for the help . I'm glad to hear y'all talk him up .
I KNOW he knows more than I do !!
So , bring it !!
mael out !!!

Pirate

Reaction score
I am still using Big Al's coaching. I am using less time than I was before and getting some small gains again.
The support has helped me stay motivated, which is a huge help.

DownLow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am still using Big Al's coaching. I am using less time than I was before and getting some small gains again.
The support has helped me stay motivated, which is a huge help.

Me too. I go up and down occasionally, but getting Big Als emails help out the confidence that I will grow.

VIPER

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I definately recommend Big Al ! - his support, encouragement and guidance is too good to describe in words. Once i win my battle with ED i am sure that i will gain with Al's help and i will tribute my success for the patience he has shown me. I know it sounds soft but i have been able to confide in Big Al and speak about problems that i would not share with my closest friends or family.

gosh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Big Al rocks!
His emails keep me motivated. Since I started with him I've learned A LOT. With his help I'm gradually working toward finding the best way for me to gain and for now I'm getting some decent results and I think they'll get even better.

lelouch

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just subscribed to 1 year subscription, £66 per year, but then it had tax on top so my account is in the minuses...god damn, but i am expecting a refund from a product i sent back last week which should remedy it..

Hopefully when Big Al looks up and can give me a nice routine to follow =).

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Big Al has over 12 years of PE experience, and a vast amount of practical PE knowledge. He has also shown an ability to help many men successfully reach their goals.

One thing about Big Al also, is that he has some very unique views & ideas you wont find elsewhere.

I know enough about his program to say that I highly recommend it.

Reactions: Pirate

aduk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can highly recommend it, I've been on the program since february and have gained almost 1.5" in length and 0.125" in girth, for me the best thing about being on me and on the pegym is that you will find a lot of information - all of it useful, but not all of it relevant to your situation at that particular moment in time, Big Al, will help you sift through the info and the routines and design a routine that's right for you based on your feedback and improvements, best money I ever spent!!!