Ahhh! Blood Help!!!

supermilkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So after a hot shower today I sat down to run my daily PE. It was the first day starting my routine after my weekly break. So I slap some baby powder on and proceed to stretch forward for 1 min. 15 second break, and we're on to rep 2, another min., another 15 second break. Last rep and....AHHHHHHH my dick is bleeding from the hole. So I immediately stopped and washed my hands and dick off. I figured this had something to do with my length exercising, so I just proceeded to jelq for 20 min. and there was know bleeding. Now I assume thats this is a negative physiological indicator, so I stopped stretching, but do you fellas think I should stop jelqing? I do not want to stop all together. I think it might just a slight tear or something in my urinary tract. There is no pain, no blood when I piss, no blood when I jelq, no bruising except for dots after a jelq session, my penis is even still the same legth while flaccid. What should I do fellas?

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
supermilkman
Hi, What you possible have is a microscopic tear in the urethra from stretching. Those kind of tears heal quick, it a good sign when you don't have any bleeding from the urethra when you urinate, actually the urine helps repair the tear. Take it easy for a couple of days and I think that you will be good to go.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ilovemtl,

Yea Dust is right. Bleeding is never a good sign, but it probably isn't serious. It could be related to other dangerous ailgnments--such as prostate cancer--so if you're not 100 % sure it was from PEing, I suggest going to the doctor.

If you are certain it was from PE, do what Dust says: take some time off. Give it a week and start back much slower. And use less intensity next time.

Good luck,
remek

beavertaffy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yeah bud,
i did that to myself a couple months ago with an exercise recently that involved a lot of pressure inside of my head. i don't think you have anything to worry about, i think it just means there was little too much force for now. it's not sometihng to make a habbit of but i didn't have any problems beyond scareing myself.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"....AHHHHHHH my dick is bleeding from the hole. So I immediately stopped and washed my hands and dick off. I figured this had something to do with my length exercising, so I just proceeded to jelq for 20 min"

your crazy!!! i wouldnt have jelqed after that. top man,respect!

crazyhorse

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I would've gone to the ER myself.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
"....AHHHHHHH my dick is bleeding from the hole. So I immediately stopped and washed my hands and dick off. I figured this had something to do with my length exercising, so I just proceeded to jelq for 20 min"

your crazy!!! i wouldnt have jelqed after that. top man,respect!

Your grip is to tight. Take a week off it will likely go away.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
This is an old thread, posted back on May of 07. So, supermilkman, got things under control?

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think it's funny that this old thread from 2007 got bumped up to the first page.

And yeah by the way, DO NOT JELQ FOR 20 MINUTES IF YOU HAD BLOOD COME OUT OF YOUR PENIS. What the hell?!?!!?!?!? I would have gone to ER also. Seriously, penises are important creatures. Take good care of them.

nobleOne

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am sorry this is a very serious matter, but I when I read this I couldn't help but to laugh my ass off at some of these guys posts! I tell you what being a man is sometimes hilarious. But listen, I am so glad I came across this post, I too about 3 weeks ago, was hanging weights & when I went to dismount the hanger, I noticed a small tear-sized but thick red-blood drop on the tip! I did not feel where it came from & I went crazy for about 5 minutes trying to figure out where it came from! I tried forcing blood towards the head just to see if another drop of blood came out so I could Identify where it came from. But after wards I took a warm shower & tried to stabilize my circulation, I took vitamin C & E & I laid off the rest of the supplements & of course PE for about 5-6 days! I was lucky, I believe that I just bursted a small blood vessel in my urethra because I did not piss blood, it was just a one time thing! so after those 5-6 days I noticed that I needed more time to recover. I think 2 weeks of no PE is a good rest period for this calibur of an accident. Lesson of the story, BE CAREFUL & MONITOR THE PRESSURE YOU ARE APPLYING! Don't just go heavy on the force, build your penis up to this level, otherwise you are just going to set yourself 2 weeks behind on your goals. And if you are a true PE-er than you know that 2 weeks is valuable time lost!

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wonder how hard the pull has to be to actually get blood dripping out of the urethra.You guys must be pulling way too hard.Go easy on your penis.