Afraid sex won't feel good

Zyxciz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I recently started using my flesh-light again and it just doesn't feel as good as I imagined it to be. I really believe circumcision has screwed up my penis, the penis head should be way more sensitive than this. When I ejaculate, I can feel semen shooting out but there's no real pleasure. If my foreskin was still intact, the rolling sensation over the glans during ejaculation would have provided me with more pleasure. Moreover, the fleshlight (or the vagina walls in sex) can't squeeze me as tightly because of my smaller girth. Therefore, a foreskin would have also helped in this regard seeing as it rolls over the glans. On top of that, the glans would be more sensitive as it wouldn't have been exposed to friction throughout the years.

As of right now, I'm trying to give up regular masturbation and I'm opting for the flesh-light only. I'm trying to adjust myself to lowering the vaccum (the flesh-light has a cork-screw which you can tighten if you wish to increase vaccum). Also, I'm currently using the phallosan extender so that might also have a negative impact on my sensitivty, specifically on the glans. But I still believe it's largely due to circumcision.

If I were to describe how it feels inside the flesh light, there's no real sense of escalation of pleasure. I just sort of use it until I ejaculate, and once I ejaculate I can barely move my penis. Because if I do move my penis, I experience a sort of numbing pain. Yes, "numbing pain" is the best way I could describe it. It's like I'm ejaculating but there's a numbness to it. So I just stay still and shoot, but it doesn't feel very good.

During a future sexual encounter, it might give me satisfaction to see a (future) partner enjoy herself during the act, which in turn would give me more pleasure. But I'm still afraid that when it comes to the penetrative act, it will not feel special. I might even ask myself, "Is this it? Am I really inside her?".

This is why I'm a big advocate against circumcision. Don't mess up with nature, the foreskin is there for a reason! Anyway, I hope my penis eventually adjust to the flesh-light and I begin to find it more pleasurable. Finally, I might be underestimating the effect that the Phallosan is having on my sensitivity.

Last edited:

Zyxciz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What do you think guys, should I look into foreskin restoration? The problem is that I want a bigger penis as well, so I want to focus on that first. Darn this is going to be a very long process...

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I’ve used my Fleshlight 3 times in two years, came once. It does not feel like a woman’s pussy, to damn tight for one thing. And there is nothing like the real thing.

Zyxciz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I’ve used my Fleshlight 3 times in two years, came once. It does not feel like a woman’s pussy, to damn tight for one thing. And there is nothing like the real thing.
Well that's reassuring, but it is still preferable to masturbation don't you think? Btw are you cut or intact?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Are you saying you have had a reduction in feel since circumcision?

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well that's reassuring, but it is still preferable to masturbation don't you think? Btw are you cut or intact?

Cut and ok about it.

Zyxciz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you saying you have had a reduction in feel since circumcision?
I was circumcised when I was around 3-5 years old so I don't recall the sensation prior to circumcision, but it's obvious that a reduction has occured. I remember when i used to masturbate at the age of 9-10 years old, and it would feel a lot better than it did now. I have noticed a reduction in sensitivty over the years from my early childhood to now early adulthood (I'm 22). But on another note, just comparing the picture of a circumcised and uncircumcised glans shows the difference in skin tissue. The skin of a circumcised penis is hardened due to all the friction. I also experience pain when wearing jeans etc.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Hmm well is that a normal thing ? I suspect not . I am uncirc so don't know from personal experience but it seems from what I have seen onsite this is not a typical experience .

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Are you experiencing any emotional release/relaxation/relief ? Like a wave of peace & tranquility coming to you the person ?
Those would be great responses to an orgasm.

Zyxciz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you experiencing any emotional release/relaxation/relief ? Like a wave of peace & tranquility coming to you the person ?
Those would be great responses to an orgasm.
Yes, I do feel a bit better emotionally after a release. I don't know, maybe I didn't experience as much pleasure because I used the flesh-light almost immediately after removing the phallosan extender? Perhaps the vaccum reduced my sensitivity as a result. But this is certainly not a one-time occurence, I've felt lately that my glans hasn't been as sensitive as it used to.

Last edited:

Zyxciz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmm well is that a normal thing ? I suspect not . I am uncirc so don't know from personal experience but it seems from what I have seen onsite this is not a typical experience .
I don't experience pain while flaccid, but if I get erect while wearing jeans then pain can occur.

BBC Action

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Once you have sex, masturbation sucks. Nothing compares to those sweet walls.

Zyxciz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Once you have sex, masturbation sucks. Nothing compares to those sweet walls.
I really hope so, but right now I'm worried that it just won't feel so good because of this circumcision. I hope I will be proven wrong eventually.

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
I really hope so, but right now I'm worried that it just won't feel so good because of this circumcision. I hope I will be proven wrong eventually.

I'm circumsised and it feels great. The only bad thing about circumcision is that your glans can get rubbed raw and doesn't have the foreskin to protect it. You can adjust to that using common sense though. I'm sure sex will feel better due to your foreskin not covering your glans and you will be really sensitive. Take good care of your skin and you will be fine.

Zyxciz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm circumsised and it feels great. The only bad thing about circumcision is that your glans can get rubbed raw and doesn't have the foreskin to protect it. You can adjust to that using common sense though. I'm sure sex will feel better due to your foreskin not covering your glans and you will be really sensitive. Take good care of your skin and you will be fine.
What do you mean when you say "you can adjust to that using common sense"?

BBC Action

Well Done !
Reaction score
I meant what I said? If something is hurting your glans wear something different to prevent that. Do something else so it doesn't hurt anymore. For example, wearing underwear instead of going commando.

D6ggy9tyle

Senior Member, Member of the Month April 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Its the extender. Don't stress. But if your strapping in too tight, for too long, and/or with too much tension trying to be overzealous, it'll make it worse. So make sure you're using it correctly, with a light but full stretch.

Also a chance you're masterbating too much. Try and abstain completely until you wake up with a morning wood that makes you feel like you're at the PONR without even touching it. At this point, you should feel it in your frenulum.

Zyxciz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm just really depressed about the fact that I was circumcised without my consent. I was deprived of the full range of pleasure that I was born to experience. The foreskin has nerve-endings that I can never regain. Moreover, the foreskin protects the glans from friction and it also proivdes natural lubrication. This just saddens me, it's another thing that goes on the list of things which my parents failed to protect me from.

D6ggy you mentioned the frenelum, but a large part of mine has been removed from circumcision. When I was younger, I used to masturbate by stimulating it. That area has grown way less sensitive over the years due to the glans being unprotected. From a young age, it was obvious to me that something was different. I used to feel frustrated playing with my penis because I could recall that I had experienced more intense pleasure in that specific area. This didn't make sense at the time, but looking back the reason is clear now.

Last edited:

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Here's a really cool phrase; get over it. I was gonna say "deal with it" but that would be too grownup for what I read here.

Zyxciz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd argue that it's more grown up to admit how something has hurt you rather than stuffing your emotions down in an attempt to "get over it".