Advanced forum?

Crispybacon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I found this site almost a year ago (wow, didn't realize it was that long ago!) and have been slowly but surely doing my PE routines and posting only on occasion. My PE was slowed down significantly during the school year, due to having 3 roommates, but now that it's summer I'm looking to pick it back up again. The site changed its layout fairly recently, and I can't find an "advanced" forum, or any equivalent. My question is, what happened to it/what was put in its place? And if it doesn't exist anymore, is there anywhere I could find information on building an advanced routine? I've just been sticking to the traditional warm-up, streching, jelq workout, but I want to try some new things.

Thanks!

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
Check around the site (not forums) for more info on all the exercises.
Penis Enlargement forum would be considered more advanced than the beginner one I guess.

Jason - PE !

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your best to start on a newbie routine first before advance stuff,i know you have been PE'ing before but you have had a break from it, meaning you should start back on JP's routine again before any advance stuff 'imo'