adult circumcison

maxymoon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
what style of circumcision do you think is best low,mid or high? I was thinking high/loose so when I start hanging I can grow into the extra skin is this correct?

Last edited:

BBC Action

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
You lose skin from circumcision. I don't recommend it. After being circumsised as a baby, I've had a lack of skin and still deal with skin tightness. After gaining an inch in length, I now have turkey neck because my penis grew faster than my shaft skin.

maxymoon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You lose skin from circumcision. I don't recommend it. After being circumsised as a baby, I've had a lack of skin and still deal with skin tightness. After gaining an inch in length, I now have turkey neck because my penis grew faster than my shaft skin.

I have phimosis so I need to do something and I haven't got years to strecth it,if I get a loose cut then I won't have tightness will I?

freshMAKER

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
BBC Action - Im thinking about getting circumcision . My question is - is it harder to stretch manually after this procedure , or in general is it harder to stretch your unit ? I think being circumcised is awesome and looks good . Thanks for respond .

Zyxciz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
BBC Action - Im thinking about getting circumcision . My question is - is it harder to stretch manually after this procedure , or in general is it harder to stretch your unit ? I think being circumcised is awesome and looks good . Thanks for respond .
Just know once you do it there's no going back. Sure you can restore foreskin but it's not the same as the nerve endings in the foreskin are gone. Personally, I was circumcized as a boy and I wish my parents would've left it up to me.

freshMAKER

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just know once you do it there's no going back. Sure you can restore foreskin but it's not the same as the nerve endings in the foreskin are gone. Personally, I was circumcized as a boy and I wish my parents would've left it up to me.
I know you lost some nerves , benefit is you last longer in bed . But i like how it looks , it has a lot of benefits .

maxymoon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Ehhhm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would always recommend against circumcision - I was partially circumcised as a child, and has been fighting the effects for years. Much reduced sensitivity, dry glans, less skin to move up and down, both masturbating and in intercourse.

Men with tight/total circumcision can only masturbate with lubrication - intact men can easily without, because they move the shaft skin up and down. Same thing in intercourse.
In an intact male, the foreskin and shaftskin forms a "sheat" in which the inner penis (tunica) moves, thereby protecting the vaginal walls against excessive tear, and giving both parties a lot of movement at the same time. The glans of the intact male is so sensitive he easily can feel the pressure and element of the inner vagina, and thereby avoid hurting the female in the process.
I read a scientific paper somewhere, that statistically it is way more common for women in relation with circumcised men to experience pain often during intercourse.

So. it is not better in any way, and frankly, i would rather train against PreE, than loose the sensitivity i have finally regained from foreskin restoring. It is a world of difference - i should just mention - oral ?

maxymoon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would always recommend against circumcision - I was partially circumcised as a child, and has been fighting the effects for years. Much reduced sensitivity, dry glans, less skin to move up and down, both masturbating and in intercourse.

Men with tight/total circumcision can only masturbate with lubrication - intact men can easily without, because they move the shaft skin up and down. Same thing in intercourse.
In an intact male, the foreskin and shaftskin forms a "sheat" in which the inner penis (tunica) moves, thereby protecting the vaginal walls against excessive tear, and giving both parties a lot of movement at the same time. The glans of the intact male is so sensitive he easily can feel the pressure and element of the inner vagina, and thereby avoid hurting the female in the process.
I read a scientific paper somewhere, that statistically it is way more common for women in relation with circumcised men to experience pain often during intercourse.

So. it is not better in any way, and frankly, i would rather train against PreE, than loose the sensitivity i have finally regained from foreskin restoring. It is a world of difference - i should just mention - oral ?

but have phimosis so I have to do it,I might get a preputioplasty first and see what that's like.

Ehhhm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
but have phimosis so I have to do it,I might get a preputioplasty first and see what that's like.

Have you tried with a steroid cream - most, with no secondary infection or heavy scar-tissue , will get the foreskin loose or moving normally in 6 to 8 weeks of daily treatment. Circumcision is really the LAST resort, and really only necessary when there is another ailment causing it, or if there is an acute infection.

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Go Have a look on a site called healthunlocked there is loads on the it seems to attract guys having circumcisions or had them, lots of advice, and if you want you can post pictures of before, after as it heals and when its really gets healed, have a look down men's health for past post and there is a new one men's health penis chat.

You may just find it interesting.

NOWHARD

maxymoon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok thanks I will check it out and I do have a steroid cream which im trying today.

Ehhhm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok thanks I will check it out and I do have a steroid cream which im trying today.
Cream and stretch daily.
Good luck - i'm sure you will be much better of, if you avoid circumcision :)