about manual stretching

not a digbick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey boyos. im doing that stretch where you pull the dick between the legs and between the cheeks when standing up (BTC i think its called).
i get a good stretching feeling i describe it as feeling like a burning sensation and my dick after its been pulled feels quite sensitive at the area of tension. but is this just stretching the skin and im not certain its doing anything

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
A burning sensation is usually a sign that you are stretching the skin. That's normal when first starting out with BTC. An inner slight soreness or fatigue in that area would indicate that you're effectively stretching the ligs.

not a digbick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A burning sensation is usually a sign that you are stretching the skin. That's normal when first starting out with BTC. An inner slight soreness or fatigue in that area would indicate that you're effectively stretching the ligs.

sh*t. its over for me. how do i effectively stretch the ligs then

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Why is it over for you? Effectively probably wasn't the right word. Just keep doing your BTC and you will be stretching the ligs.

not a digbick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why is it over for you? Effectively probably wasn't the right word. Just keep doing your BTC and you will be stretching the ligs.

thanks. can you give me your personal experience with manual stretches if you have some

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Are you retracting youe skin towards the base before setting up the stretch? This should help to minimize skin stretching and put the focus on the penis.

not a digbick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you retracting youe skin towards the base before setting up the stretch? This should help to minimize skin stretching and put the focus on the penis.

i pull my skin over and grab that when i stretch. no matter what i try if i try and pull without the skin my grip slips and i grab dangerously close to the glans

BWC

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
same here. Invest in one-time latex or nitryl gloves, will help A LOT. better than powders, for me.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
same here. Invest in one-time latex or nitryl gloves, will help A LOT. better than powders, for me.

This can be helpful. A small cotton towel will also help to pad and enhance the grip- as well as helping to keep skin in check.

not a digbick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

This can be helpful. A small cotton towel will also help to pad and enhance the grip- as well as helping to keep skin in check.

thanks guys i tried using a glove but now it feels like nothing is being stretched. also it didnt help all that much with the slipping issue