• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

About a Month In...

FatChickHuntuhh

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
About a month in (JPs 90) so far and thought I might come back for some questions + progress update.

Yeah I am definitely seeing some gains. I haven't measured yet but I noticed a real difference last night.
Any newcomers reading this, stick with it. The more you do it, the more comfortable you'll be with the exercises and the better likelihood you'll see results.

So far, the length has increased slightly, as well as girth. Girth; however, has been very very minuscule-- but it is an increase nonetheless. The biggest change by far has been the EQ. I swear, last night it felt like I took something and it was where I really paused for a little analysis on how everything was looking. Length + EQ had my mind blown. I had no idea this was something I could .. Get better at? Hardness? My God. Stone-Power.

Edging is definitely a big benefit for me (Thanks BigAl and Madyogi). On the first week, I tried the recommended 1 day on, 2 days off for the exercises. Now I do one day on and one day off-- with edging included as much as possible. Personally, it just works for me. I don't really think I have any exhaustion. I eat fairly healthy and get adequate sleep (treated the same as weight lifting). I do try to stretch a little bit daily. I'm a little over 30 days into JP's 90 day routine and I'm thinking of adding a bathmate to it. Is this a safe bet or should I finish this routine first? I don't have any "newbie spots" or soreness. I do my kegels and stretches and my warmdown is almost always a hot shower. I do think that being this early on, seeing as a lot of the seasoned guys have been doing this for years, I should maybe wait it out.

Thanks again to the guys here. This is game-changing stuff!

madyogi

Moderator, Member of the Month April 2020, PEGym
Reaction score
This is great stuff, bro. I love hearing about the improvements in length and EQ!

I've never done pumping, but there are many around here who have used bathmates extensively, with good girth gains. I'd say you probably want to wait out the 90 days to really get conditioned, but others might have more specific advice for adding the pump into your routine.

Happy tugging!