A Question

king0

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So i have been wondering

lets say there are two versions of me...

One pumps everyday in the bathmate for 20mins with a erection for 6 months.
One pumps everyday in the bathmate for 20mins with a flaccid for 6 months.

Which one is most likely to make better gains?

Also my length does not increase after my bathmate sessions is that normal?
My girth does increase for a temporary amount of time but goes back to normal after like an hour max...

I am on my 6th day of using the bathmate if that helps

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Erect pumping is much more effective.

Pumping works better on girth than is does for length. The temporary girth increase is edema You may be pumping at too high of a vacuum or for too long for starting out.

king0

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Erect pumping is much more effective.

Pumping works better on girth than is does for length. The temporary girth increase is edema You may be pumping at too high of a vacuum or for too long for starting out.

Thanks for the reply,
Wait isnt the temporary pump/edema a good thing? people go on about how good/thicker their penis looks after pumping?

is edema a bad thing and am i not supose to look thicker after pumping?

Cavalier

Reaction score
Yes guys like the looks and feel of the temporary pump, but in my opinion edema anywhere on the body is not good. In the Penis Pumping 101 (article) there is a section that talks about this

Pressure is measured in inches of mercury – in.Hg. Safe pressure levels are generally between 0 in.Hg and 5 in.Hg – whether you “feel” it or not. Pumping at too high of a pressure level and/or for too long, can lead to edema- when tissues expand with lymphatic fluid. While minor edema does not damage the penis, over-pumping can cause painful blisters, ruptured blood vessels, and in some cases, permanent ED (erectile dysfunction).

king0

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes guys like the looks and feel of the temporary pump, but in my opinion edema anywhere on the body is not good. In the Penis Pumping 101 (article) there is a section that talks about this

Pressure is measured in inches of mercury – in.Hg. Safe pressure levels are generally between 0 in.Hg and 5 in.Hg – whether you “feel” it or not. Pumping at too high of a pressure level and/or for too long, can lead to edema- when tissues expand with lymphatic fluid. While minor edema does not damage the penis, over-pumping can cause painful blisters, ruptured blood vessels, and in some cases, permanent ED (erectile dysfunction).

you just scared me for life im scared to pump now because i cant tell when i have an edema buildup .. your penis will always look slightly bigger after pumping right? so how am i supose to know which is edema buildup and what not?

Cavalier

Reaction score
Just start off with a lower vacuum to begin with. It also states that minor edema is not harmful. If your penis is slightly larger after and goes away soon then you will be OK. Just don't over pump to cause too much edema.

king0

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just start off with a lower vacuum to begin with. It also states that minor edema is not harmful. If your penis is slightly larger after and goes away soon then you will be OK. Just don't over pump to cause too much edema.

thanks for the tip will 100% keep it in mind :)