A new attempt to be consistent.

jon.carrax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have not fully recovered from my frenulum but I can work out like this.

What I'm doing:
- 2 x 60 side to side stretches (Aprox. 1 minute each)
- 2 x 10 clockwise stretch (Aprox. 1 minute each)
- 2 x 10 counter-clockwise stretch (Aprox. 1 minute each)
- 4 x 5 points 40 second stretches (Aprox. 13:20 minutes)

My penis is under tension aproximately for 19:20 seconds andas I spent about 30 minutes doing the routine because I take some time between stretches and to make a good grip.

I have done jelqing every other day but I'm starting to take it more seriously.

Since January 7th so far I have done 37 sessions.

I am yet to see any gains.

jon.carrax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't understand why I feel the way I do about what my girlfriend told me. Maybe I am jealous because her ex could give her an orgasm with only his penis in his fourth try and apparently I haven't been able to do it in more than 30 in any way and he also happened to have a bigger penis than me.

I hope it wasn't related to his penis size because if it is I might have no hope with it which is so sad. I want to be her best in everything.

I'd like to believe what studies say about the average being BPEL 5-6" and MSEG 4.5-5" but I feel the real average is BPEL 6.5-7" and MSEG 5"-5.5" or even more.

Anyway. I just wanted to vent a bit.

I managed to do 5 stretching sessions of the mentioned above but I couldn't do jelqs because my mind was lost inside the thoughts of what she told me so it was hard for me to get and to keep the necessary erection level.

jon.carrax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm trying Burrito and actually I'm doing It a bit better. The first four nights I couldn't even fall asleep. It's just that I want to be her best in everything. I really aprecciate the words of encouragement.

Right now I feel I have it hard to have the right mood because I can’t help to avoid thinking of what she told me and her ex penis size. Besides I’m from Venezuela and I don’t know if you know but we have been without electricity service since thursday march 7th. Right now I am charging my phone in my car and I use internet whenever I get some service signal.

I measured today again just to remind myself I am not as small as I think but I couldn’t get the best erection level. I still hate the difference between my BPEL and my NBPEL of a 0.8-1” and I am not even fat. Still no gains which is also frustrating.

I’m sorry for being so negative sometimes.

Tomorrow I am gonna continue with my routine.

jon.carrax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lately due to what is my mind I’ve found it hard to get good erections but I know eventually I’ll totally get over this and I will have my usual erection level back and even I’m gonna work to get a better one.

I was wondering if it was safe to add another 10 minutes of stretching to my routine and also how it would better to do it. I want to do it at a different time from the routine posted above but I don’t know if I should do all the 10 minutes in a session or if it would be better to split those minutes throughout the day.

My mind is not in the place it should be so I’m considering going to therapy with a sexologist. I don’t understand why I feel so small and besides why I consider myself inferior in sexual terms sometimes due to my penis size.

The thing with it, as many things in my country, is the money it costs but I’ll have to do a sacrifice for the sake of my mental health. Lately I haven't even been able to sleep well.

jon.carrax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Decided to change my routine. Now I will follow a routine called the DLD first routine.

It is like this:

Pre:
- 5 minutes of Bundled Stretching before Length Routine and girth work

Basic Stretching. 3 Sets of each stretch below:

-Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
-Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
-Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

-Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
-Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
-Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
-Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

-Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
-Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
-Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
-Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

-Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
-Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
-Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
-Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Basic Jelqing:

-First 2 weeks - 300 2 Second Jelqs

-After 2 weeks - 600 2 Second Jelqs

-After Jelq: Warm Down

PC Muscle Fitness:

-100 quick Kegel squeezes

-50 of the following:
Squeeze your PC muscle as hard as you can, hold for 5 seconds then slowly release for 2 seconds. When you have finished the 50 your PC muscle will be screaming. This is a good sign. Now to finish the exercise start squeezing and hold for 1 minute, if you get tired squeeze harder until the minute is complete.

I will do it 5-7 days a week. This will be the only week in which I will do it less than that (I did it 4 times this week).

I will not do it exactly as it is. I will not do the warm down after jelq and I might do half of the jelqs it says due to privacy and it would take longer to do it all. There might be days when I won't do jelqs.

I really don't like my penis size and I don't know how to accept it either. I've been thinking of what my girlfriend told me almost 24/7 since then and I can't help it. I don't really feel cool and I feel really anxious, so anxious that I don't really feel like having sex or at least not PIV sex.

It's time for me to get some gains! I want to get 2 mm (~0.08") a month until I get to the first inch gain. Wish my luck!

jon.carrax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm about to start my second week with my new routine and my third after my ten days off. As I said I want to do it at least 5 times a week.

This last week I was a bit more careful with the grip of my stretching and because with this routine the stretches are of 30 seconds I think it's a little less aggressive to my glans and my frenulum. I didn't feel any discomfort on my frenulum. I hope it totally heals soon.

I'm taking into account the jelqs. I'm doing on average 80-100 jelqs but I just did it 2 of the 4 days I did the routine. Today I already did jelq (80) and I'm about to stretch. I'm also doing the kegels.

I still don't understand why I feel the average is bigger to what studies say but I guess the real average is still the same independently of what I think. I guess it wouldn't be this way if most of the dicks I see online weren't bigger than the "average". This last paragraph is just to vent out.

jon.carrax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
On Monday I only did 80 dry jelqs. On Tuesday (Yesterday) I didn't do anything because I got home late and then my family wanted to share time with me because it was my birthday. So that means I can't miss another day during this week.

I have already started the day with 80 dry jelqs and I'm planning to do maybe 5 minutes on stretching with piss pulls plus the DLD stretching routine when I get home.

I've been coming a lot to the site because I feel really anxious.

jon.carrax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Last two days were good. I did everything as I planned. Today I'm still yet to do the routine.

Yesterday my girlfriend decided to bring the topic up and asked me how I felt. She told me she wanted me to feel good because she loves me and because I'm very important for her. I really feel horrible, I even cried yesterday when she brought it up.

Unfortunately I couldn't go today to therapy. I hope I can go next week.

jon.carrax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today's gonna be the last day of the week and I'm yet to do the routine today. I will do it later in the day but I will do it for sure. This week at the end of the day will be like this:

Monday: 80 jelqs.
Tuesday: 5 minutes of piss pulls.
Wednesday: DLD first routine basic stretches + 10 minutes of piss pulls. 80 dry jelqs. DLD first routine PC muscle fitness.
Thursday: DLD first routine basic stretches + 5 minutes of piss pulls. 100 dry jelqs. DLD first routine PC muscle fitness.
Friday: DLD first routine basic stretches + 5 minutes of piss pulls. DLD first routine PC muscle fitness.
Saturday: DLD first routine basic stretches + 6 minutes of piss pulls. DLD first routine PC muscle fitness.
Sunday: DLD first routine basic stretches + 5 minutes of piss pulls. 80 dry jelqs. DLD first routine PC muscle fitness.

I'm feeling OK with this routine. It's more comfortable for me and my glans to do 30 second stretches instead of the 40 second ones. I'm also doing ~5 kegels between stretches.

Lately when I stretch I feel a little discomfort on the left side of my shaft. I think it may be the ligament being stretched because that might be a little shorter because I have a curve to the left. I also feel the same discomfort on the right side, but it's a little less intense.

EQ is still not great. I think it's mostly due to mental stuff.

I will take a break of kegels at least once a week.

jon.carrax

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Monday: DLD Basic Stretches (No BTC stretches) + 5 minutes of piss pulls.
Tuesday: DLD Basic Stretches (No BTC stretches) + 5 minutes of piss pulls.
Wednesday: 5 minutes of piss pulls.

I was without electricity service since Monday until this morning (From March 25th until March 28th) so that and all the things going on in my mind didn't help me to keep my motivation.

I usually stretch at night and it was a little harder to stretch since I couldn't see anything but I managed to do it on Monday and on Tuesday. I don't feel they were the best session I've had but they weren't so bad either.

I'm still desperate for gains and to get rid of this feeling of inadequacy and sexual inferiority.

Best regards guys!