A month in, adding new exercises!!!

cocknballs

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I followed Jonpop’s beginner routine for the first month of my PE journey with great success. Even though it has been working I am going to add a few new moves just to mix things up and keep it guessing. Tell me what you think?

Warm-up: 5 Min
Manual Stretch: 3 Sets, 30 Sec each direction
Flaccid Bend: 3 Sets, 30 Sec each direction
Rotating Stretch: 5 Sets, 12 Sec per set
Wet Jelq: 3 Set, 50 Reps each, at 60-75% erection
Cool-down: 5 Min with ice pack

I cut out the V-jeqs because I really think I was doing them wrong. I have read so many different variations and descriptions I really have no idea what a V-jelq is. I was basically using the middle and ring finger, making a v to slide down the top of my shaft towards the floor, only because my penis was pointed in that direction. It felt more like a stretch than a jelq. A video would really help.

As for me, I feel really good. No negative Pi’s after my workout, so I feel that I will be able to handle the extra stretching exercises.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
cocknballs: Good to hear you had great success with JP's routine. If you have positive/healthy PIs, keeping it variable and changing it up isn't a bad idea.

As for the V-Jelq, unfortunately we don't have a video for it yet. Maybe (hopefully) sometime in the near future.

cocknballs

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Remek, thanks for the response. Was starting to think know one was going to answer. I am also increasing the intensity of my jelqing. Going for 8-10 seconds on them. I'll keep you updated on my results.