A loose but steady routine yielded legit results (6.7inx5in to 7.5inx5.25 in 8 months)

NoUseForAName

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I say "loose" because I haven't been shy about taking an extra day off of my routine (2 on 1 off) if I felt any soreness, and I make an effort not to grip too tight. Most of the gains happened in the last 4 months. 7x5.05 to 7.5x5.25 (soft goal achieved!) Some of which I'm sure can be attributed to better EQ.

The changes I made in that time were working up from 100 upward v jelqs to 140, going from 30 second stretches to 40 second stretches, and going from regular kegals to towel raises. Also, the first 2 months were 1 day on 1 day off.

So my routine as it stands is:
10 min heat wrap (I use a small heating pad)
1 set of 40 second stretches straight out, right, left, down, up, clockwise, counterclockwise, then 1 more straight out again. I keep the grip and stretches relatively gentle as far as stretches go.
7-10 min heat wrap
140 Upward V jelqs
50 towel raises

Also worth noting, at the beginning of the 4 months with great gains I decided I was jelqing with an EQ higher than I should be. So I went from around 70%-80% to 30%-40%. I've been pretty surprised that it's still resulted in such great girth gains.

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about all this. Although my hard goal is 8inx5.5in, if I don't gain anymore I'll be satisfied. My only worry is that I love oral, and I see a lot of guys reporting issues receiving starting around 5.5in girth. We'll see.

Big thanks to this place for being the only real resource for this kind of thing.

Reactions: WaterBottleGoals

WaterBottleGoals

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats! Those first gains can be super exciting and the fact that you're starting off relatively light is great because you can always add more work as your tissues adapt to the stress you're putting on them. Here's to more gains!

Reactions: NoUseForAName

NoUseForAName

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Congrats! Those first gains can be super exciting and the fact that you're starting off relatively light is great because you can always add more work as your tissues adapt to the stress you're putting on them. Here's to more gains!
Thanks! This is my second time going into PE. I had an injury the first time around because I was going too hard too early and lost a big chunk of my gains while I recovered, so I'm not in any hurry to ramp up the intensity.