A couple questions: Toilet paper roll/ how to increase glans

Jama

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Any of you every use a toilet paper roll to compare or measure your girth? I mearured my roll and it's 5.5 so now I have a goal.. I want my uppershaft to have that girth and eventually have a flaccid girth of 5.5!

Also, how do you increase glad size? My penis seems to be like a rocket ship.. Thick at the base (5.5+) then slowly narrow down. Any tips to increase this?

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
As you get more conditioned you can start doing squeeze exercises. Ulis and erect kegels will help to increase the size of the glans.

The toilet paper roll thing is a good idea. My dick hardly fits through one when flaccid.

Flanker6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As you get more conditioned you can start doing squeeze exercises. Ulis and erect kegels will help to increase the size of the glans.

The toilet paper roll thing is a good idea. My dick hardly fits through one when flaccid.

Haha, darn you NP.
But Jama, there are exercises that can increase you glan size. I know V-jelqs help and squeezing and clamping will for sure (Though I wouldn't do any squeezes until you finished JP's newbie routine and definitely no clamping until you've had at least 6 months experience.)

Jama

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Holy balls! When ur flaccid you can't?! Shiit! That's good man how long til I can get that far? My flaccid is like 4-4.5 (usually 4.25)..
And alright I'll look into squeezes a little later!

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
Not quite. My flaccid girth is about 5". Bottom sure as hell can't. I can get maybe the first 1/3 of my dick in the roll (saying I squeeze the blood out of my glans). That's about it.

Jama

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
dude how long have you been at it? And what do you do? I want that kind of girth!! Lol

hellothere101

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
same here i can't fit my flaccid in, and even when erect it can only go a little bit over the head of my penis

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, I have used a toilet paper roll as a "girth gauge" for a couple of years.

Two and a half years ago, I could get about half of my erect cock inside one. Now only the glans goes in, and that gets "squished" just a little. I am a couple of millimeters wider than the cardboard tube throughout the shaft both looking down from the top or looking from the side in the mirror. Flaccid, I can get about half of my dick in.

I also taper from base (6.25" girth to glans 5.3" girth). But you should realize that a maximal girth of 5.5" is nothing to feel bad about. Many women will love it.

Jama

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man, you guys are crazy!!! Thanks for the motivation though!:)

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, toilet paper rolls are easier to come by than vaginas, some times.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I recently took a used paper towel roll(Downlow's idea) and marked it for my length goal(8"). The girth is the same as a toilet paper roll(5.5"). If you want to get a good perspective of size, try that for a in your hand visual. 8" X 5.5" is WOW!!

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, and if you show that same cardboard tube to a woman, there is a good chance her reaction would be "no f-ing way!"

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Yes, and if you show that same cardboard tube to a woman, there is a good chance her reaction would be "no f-ing way!"

Hee Hee, I wouldn't blame her, I would too! :)

Jama

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's a huge goal! Lol I only want like a 7 not bone pressed length! And 6+ girth though!

scan_190

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
These are some ambitious goals and these numbers are making me self conscious!

8x5 is seriously gigantic but I understand it. Anything large than that just doesn't make any sense to me. Locker room maybe? :confused:

DownLow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yep, I have my roll cut to 7" with little windows at 5 and 6. Gives me motivation and a deep self consciousness at the same time:eek:

mika

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Paper towel roll ID

Paper towel roll ID

Guys,

Just for your information.

Paper towel roll is around 5.150" inside diameter.
Keep that in mind when trying to pull your willy through it:)

Comparing size mind also, that paper roll is unshaped and cut ended. Penis is measured to top of the glance, which is some kind of cone. So for me 8"x5.5" penis will look less massive than paper roll.