1st month success

flasticness

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good morning everyone as of today it has been one month since I officially started my PE journey and what a ride it has been so far! I started with very poor EQ, a pre-ejaculation problem and a low self esteem that made me unhappy with my penis.

Fast forward one month and my EQ has drastically improved. I am making great progress on my pre-ejaculation and to boot all of my measurement are up roughly 0.25 inches. I'm so excited! I'm hooked on PE.

I uploaded my starting and 1 month pics to my profile. Please note I'm a horrible picture taker and still am. Also being new I had no idea what I was doing a month ago. The starting pics aren't bone pressed and I was wearing a cockring to get a more consistent measurement that didn't fluctuate with my poor EQ. I took my one month pictures in the same manner to give a more objective comparison. Starting this month my beginning and ending month pics will be bone pressed with no cockring.

I am also starting a journal on the progress page. For those interested in a brief run down of my routine for the month well... it was all over the place. I started wanting to do hands free but it didn't work so well for various reasons. Mostly because I lacked the practice to set things up properly. The first 1.5 - 2 weeks I was doing very light hanging and pumping. The pumping was a nightmare because I got a pump not sized correctly for me and spent more time trying to keep my balls out of the pump than actually pumping. It did however help my EQ. During a post pump massage I discovered I was getting and keeping a semi. Something that was very difficult for me before. That lead me to believe I may actually be able to do a jelq routine.

Enter the JP90, The last 2.5 weeks I've been doing light hanging and the JP90 routine and I attribute that to my success.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Awesome news that you have shared, keep it slow and steady.
Take your time, and "keep on keepin' on"