1mproving every aspect of my life

1mprove

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I am in my mid 20s, based somewhere in Europe. After a difficult life, bad decisions and what not I have decided to improve my life in every possible aspect, which includes PE. I have known about PE since 18 but never done it seriously. I was a member here for some time but never sticked or made any gains (nor did I do any routine for more than 20 days). I have a lot of issues that I need to solve:

1) Get fit - currently skinny fat at around 70kg - 13 inch biceps. Need to get to visible abs + 15 inch biceps. (Used to be 90 kg so have achieved something already)

2) Cure peyronie's. I wasn't born with peyronie's, I took several pictures throughout my life and my penis was straight. I did PE for a few days on and off after the age of 18 till now but never maintained a schedule. Last year I was anxious to get gains so restarted PE, overdid it a few days and then noticed a hard flaccid. I stopped PE but I noticed that I have gotten a bent, curved penis - very clearly visible on pics. I am looking for natural treatments at the moment and will make a thread for it.

3) Prostatitis - clinically diagnosed last year. I cured it to some extent, will make a different thread on it.

4) Penile papules - I have these shitty dots on my glans, need to get rid of them with essential oils or castor oil.

5) Varicocele - not diagnosed but can feel a lot of veins in my scrotum - will get it checked by a doctor.

6) Premature ejaculation.

7) Erection Quality - about 3/10, have to stop during intercourse to 'masturbate' back to 80% erection. Don't have morning woods that often.

8) Gain an inch in BPEL and half an inch in girth.

And alot more issues. There are so many but I'll get them done one by one, maybe not within this year but surely within a couple of years.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Power to your efforts and welcome to the site .

Haaaave you been to the beginners section?

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't do too much at once. Step by step. But good that you have goals.

IdealPenis

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
You are quite on a journey.

I am impressed with your determination.

I would love to read more about your journey.
Are you planning a journey thread as well?

1mprove

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Power to your efforts and welcome to the site .

Haaaave you been to the beginners section?

Thank you Pegasus.

I went there a couple of years ago, I will be reading as many topics as I can but won't do any kegels because they made my prostatitis worse. I will keep it to light stretches and jelqs as of now (haven't started yet).

1mprove

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Don't do too much at once. Step by step. But good that you have goals.

I have never been able to achieve most of my goals because there are so many of them besides the medical conditions/personal problems.
The goal is to do one or two things at a time this year and slowly achieve my goals.

1mprove

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
You are quite on a journey.

I am impressed with your determination.

I would love to read more about your journey.
Are you planning a journey thread as well?

Journey thread as in the daily exercises and measures or something more personal which relates to most of the problems mentioned in my original post?

1mprove

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
how big is your dick?

Average. Just like everything else in my life. Hence my goal to get a fit body and a decent sized cock.

My BPEL is 16 cm (6.3 inches) and 13 cm girth (5.1 inches). I'd be happy at 19 cm (7.5 inches) and about 14 cm (5.5 inches) - solid erections though not like now.

arequipa

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I'm in a very similar place to you 1mprove. I recently just got done doing insanity for 2 months then started to get into this. I recommend that programme if you are interested in it. I started with the phallosan after buying it years ago and never having the time or privacy. Last time I measured.... I couldn't believe it but I thought I had actual results. Anyway, keep at it. For physical fitness, the next step is doing real meal planning, which is a huge inconvenience but it is necessary to make real gains.