Now at 7.5" Mid-shaft Girth

MisterThick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have done some form of PE over the last several years and I have definitely grown in size despite not having a rigorous or consistent PE routine. I only have done dry jelqs and pumping over this time.

I know I was already pretty big when I started and I am happy with how much bigger it has gotten overall. However, my erection quality has gone down over the years and I really wish to improve it.

My starting stats were 7.5" bone pressed length, and 7" mid-shaft girth. Currently I am 8" in bone pressed length, and 7.5" in mid-shaft girth.

Current Erect Girth:
https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/misterthick-albums-measurements-picture82473-erect-girth.html

Before and After:
https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/misterthick-albums-before-after-picture82499-beforeafter.html

Current Flaccid Girth:
https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/misterthick-albums-measurements-picture82474-flaccid-girth.html

Current Flaccid Length:
https://www.pegym.com/forums/member...measurements-picture82475-flaccid-length.html

Last edited:

TimeForGains

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yikes, if you get any thicker you're going to be doing more damage than good to those poor vaginas.

Phoenix7672

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Posts like this make me sad... :p lol

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
What in the fluck did I just witness? Lol

DaddyDick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh my gawd! You may want to just focus on eq.

MisterThick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yikes, if you get any thicker you're going to be doing more damage than good to those poor vaginas.

I certainly don't desire any more girth, but if it gets thicker it isn't the end of the world. I know how to be gentle, careful and to listen to a woman and her body.

Posts like this make me sad... :p lol

Why, what do you mean?

What in the fluck did I just witness? Lol

I hope I didn't do anything wrong. lol

congrats. do you get laid often?

Thanks! I have a girlfriend and she lays me often enough :)

Oh my gawd! You may want to just focus on eq.

Yeah, I only wish to be longer of course, but I mostly just really want my EQ to be way better.

Last edited:

Mixim

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck finding woman which can take this... Im not even sure if any woman can take this...

Ohh.. U have one and she can take it... wow...

Lol you wish to be longer?? far enough alrdy...

Last edited:

Reallyshortblackguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I....would not like to be in your shoes lol. But real talk man, you dick's so big it looks absurd on your body.

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
I....would not like to be in your shoes lol. But real talk man, you dick's so big it looks absurd on your body.

Well on skinnier guy the penis will look bigger instead on more bulkier guy.

MisterThick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck finding woman which can take this... Im not even sure if any woman can take this...

Ohh.. U have one and she can take it... wow...

Lol you wish to be longer?? far enough alrdy...

She doesn't take all of it, but she does enjoy the challenge and I love that about her.

I think it looks too short for how thick it is. I think another half inch or so would make me look more proportional.

Last edited:

Little Stanley

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good for you! Stay with that girl cause you may have trouble finding one that can take you.lol. I set my girth goal to just 5.75" cause my wife's puss is real tight I can barely fit a finger in wth my dong at the same time. But she's deep so I'm going for length first.

PurpleOnes

Well Done !
Reaction score
I guess focuse on edging and jelqs mainly to boost your EQ up.

As far as length gaining hanging is one of the best methods to gain length. There is a chance that you will add girth from it like on your base of the shaft or mid shaft.

Happend for me to actually since I gained 0.4 inches in MEG in two months.

Cardio is also good for your EQ and overall blood circulation not that you have much bodyfat to loose but still.

PurpleOnes

Well Done !
Reaction score
Good for you! Stay with that girl cause you may have trouble finding one that can take you.lol. I set my girth goal to just 5.75" cause my wife's puss is real tight I can barely fit a finger in wth my dong at the same time. But she's deep so I'm going for length first.

Well if she obviously is making him happy then yes. I would not stay with the girl just because she can take my dick.:becky:

TimeForGains

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Maybe leave it alone and focus on the rest of your body? It looks like your penis doesn't need any more encouragement. Get yourself some abs, a chest and some guns to go along with your third leg... ;)

Little Stanley

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well if she obviously is making him happy then yes. I would not stay with the girl just because she can take my dick.:becky:

He may have to with that giant fucking battering ram. Lol.

PurpleOnes

Well Done !
Reaction score

DaddyDick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Edging did wonders for me and is still my workout of choice.

At around 7 1/2 to almost 8 bpel by 6 to 6 1/4 girth (varies by how turned on i am) many partners have no issues after a couple minutes of penetration. Keep in mind that my partners are at least in their late 20's and most the women have children. I'm not saying that women who had children are loose, but they handle it so much better.

MisterThick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

I'm not letting her go anywhere that's for sure. She is the love of my life. She is really tight too, it took us a month or so of attempting sex before we were able to put a even a little bit inside. But now we know how to make it work. I can tell that insertion always hurts her, but once she gets used to it, it goes well so as long as I'm careful and don't get carried away.

Last edited: