Pics of Gains

mrcarrick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok, this thread is for pics only!!

I want this to be an area where people can add pics of their gains to show newbies that PE does work. I want this to motivate people and also give people belief plus show what can be done with time. i hope people add to this and can take inspiration. My before and after 5 month pics to follow. First post is before photos

266d1243114098-doubt-so-started-log-p230509_19.03.jpg

265d1243114079-doubt-so-started-log-p230509_19.02.jpg

256d1242577484-doubt-so-started-log-p300409_21.32.jpg

Reactions: tahksis

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Here ya go.

5c8d1c1cf9576fdfdf287de34980419b.jpg

Domzorz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good job on those gains You must be proud :) keep that way !

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score

mrcarrick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Excellent post, MrCarrik. Great to see before and after photos.

thanks a lot remek. I started this thread for all the doubters and for peoples motivation and belief. I hope it inspires people, it certainly does inspire me to continue.

i just hope others continue to ad to this thread with their own pictures.

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Heres my contribution Mr . Now if we could get a few more people to bite the bullet.

19241a618d30953947004863844cd4ec.jpg

Reactions: kingpole

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How do you get your penis to look like that after stretching and jelg mine just looks the same maybe a tiny bit bigger ?

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I noticed if I do a half ass PE session it looks smaller .If I do a quality PE session it gets really engorged.So I cut out the laziness and only consider my session over if im really engorged.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
How do you get your penis to look like that after stretching and jelg mine just looks the same maybe a tiny bit bigger ?

Not all of us are the same b123. Some of us have more pliable, flexible units and they are more prone to maintaining that plumpness after exersize. Some of us also have better blood flow which when encouraged and stimulated by exersize also plumps up our units better. You could gradually increase intensity on your unit and possibly see more post exersize effect but do so carefully and cautiously. Heating up is also important. I know mrcarrick is heating up properly are you?

DT1988

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I must be different, or maybe need more time to heat. I actually get shrinkage after a PE session...well after 250 jelqs, but if I do some Squeezes and some helicopters for a good while I can get it to plump back up. I always want to end a PE session with it feeling heavy and plump but it doesn't seem to work out that way for me.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I must be different, or maybe need more time to heat. I actually get shrinkage after a PE session...well after 250 jelqs, but if I do some Squeezes and some helicopters for a good while I can get it to plump back up. I always want to end a PE session with it feeling heavy and plump but it doesn't seem to work out that way for me.

This may be a sign of overtraining, how are your other pi's.

mrcarrick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not all of us are the same b123. Some of us have more pliable, flexible units and they are more prone to maintaining that plumpness after exersize. Some of us also have better blood flow which when encouraged and stimulated by exersize also plumps up our units better. You could gradually increase intensity on your unit and possibly see more post exersize effect but do so carefully and cautiously. Heating up is also important. I know mrcarrick is heating up properly are you?
10-15 mins with a hot rice sock. I love the warm up, man it helps to have a good one.

Anymore pics to add anyone? Two of us have added pics, lets see some more gainers pics.

mrcarrick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Heres my contribution Mr . Now if we could get a few more people to bite the bullet.

Thanks for the addition of the pics. MORE PICS PEOPLE

Reactions: PhibbysHammer

DT1988

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This may be a sign of overtraining, how are your other pi's.

Good PI's actually. Get morning wood, random erections throughout the day, and it is extremely hard whenever I actually do jerk off because of all the kegaling.

growing4her

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

If it responds well to the squeezes and shakes keep adding them in, anything that engorges it , is a good exercise. I like the compressed rolls , you can do them slow and watch the blood shoot through the veins like a lightning bolt .Jelqing alone doesnt get me engorged like mixing it up does.

MastaM

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
looks like you almost gained an inch in length in 5 months. What was your routine?