The Secret of Instant Penis Growth

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the PE Gym where you have never seen or been offered the secret to INSTANT PENIS GROWTH. You never will be, because it does not exist (not in a safe healthy form anyway). However if you want to know the secret to increasing the size of your unit then read on.
The PE Gym offers invaluable information based on science, medicine, and the experiences of thousands of PE enthusiasts. Successes and failures are all made public with men sharing detailed accounts of what works and what hurts. I must admit that after reading just a few of the success stories for the first time, that I was mesmerized and the prospect of a larger unit was very exciting and consumed my every thought as I continued to read. I found posts that explained the science and mechanics of PE as well as many interesting ideas relating to PE. I also read many stories of successes as well as failures. I was fascinated but at the same time encouraged and motivated to apply this science to my own benefit so I kept reading. At times I would take my unit out and give myself an upclose example of the exersizes I was studying. Other times I would be googling and referencing Medical journals to either prove or disprove something I had read. I spent many hours for many days totally devoted to reading, evaluating information, and never once was my appetite quenched. As I write here today I still crave information pertaining to this subject and I'm constantly searching for more. The reason I want you to know this is because I found the answer and I want you to have it. I know the secrets to increasing the size of my penis. I know the secrets to enhancing and improving its function. I don't know everything yet, but I do know enough to succeed. Following is a list of things you will need if you indeed would like to improve your life and increase the size of your Penis.

1. Belief (You have to believe and have faith in what you are doing)
2. Intimacy (You have to be able to relate to your penis at the deepest level)
3. Goals (You need to know where you want to go before you can set out to get there)
4. Patience (it doesn't happen instantly or overnight)
5. Education (You have to have the proper knowledge before you can apply it)
6. Necessitation (It must be necessary to attend your exersizes just as you brush your teeth daily)
7. Information (You must have credible information available)
8. Support (You must have support from others whether it be knowledge and experience or motivational)
9. Time (You have to devote time to a program, though it doesn't have to be a lot of time)
10. Optimism (You have to have a positive attitude)
11. Order (You have to have Order and Organization in your program)
12. Love (You need to love what you are doing)
13. Simplicity (You have to avoid making it difficult when it is not)

As I stated earlier, I spent hours upon hours reading and studying. I was learning. I was learning
everything I needed to know and all it was costing me was time. Here there are many guys who
have been there and done that. We can draw on years of experience and knowledge gained from
men who have succeeded at increasing the size and efficiency of their units. Never once did I read
where someone accomplished anything instantly or overnight. These men have put in countless hours
days and years perfecting techniques, proving some theories and disproving others, while in the end
molding and shaping the techniques that really work for you and I today.
I see guys all the time hitting the forum and asking the simplest questions over and over, again and again
when the answer was always right there in the posts. They didn't study. They want it now and they
don't seem to be willing to put forth much effort. They won't grow their unit either. Some achieve gains
faster than others and many take far longer than average to see viable gains, but those who commit all
share one thing in common, they succeed. Many say I'm lucky as I've achieved massive gains in so
short a time. To me its not luck though. I say its dedication and determination coupled with a solid
work ethic designed to produce results. I could spend hundreds of hours chasing magic pills and creams
as well as looking for the overnight program but I don't. I apply my time to what is proven and what I know
has worked so well for me. If you really want success, then you should plan for it by commiting to it and
staying faithful to your program with hard work and study, never losing faith and never getting sidetracked
by those so called "Instant Enlargement" scams that do not in fact increase your size permanently as PE does.

Last edited:

joeygrower

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Damn PH this is like poetry. You are a very wise man and I love the way you put that together I definitely see a rep point in the future for this post :-D.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Phibbyshammer. That was not only a remarkable piece of writing, but one of the greatest motivational posts I have ever read. This needs to be moved some place, framed and hung in a prominent place here in the PE Gym. Kudos. Rep point for sure.

eompow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great job. Easy to read and understand.

luvmywife

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good stuff...we need this posted in Mens' Health or some other major magazine. There are so many men spending ridiculous money on pills/procedures that don't work. There are hundreds of thousands of other men who have no idea that such a thing exists. The only thing that really works is...work!

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Aaron Kemmer's book, "Exercising The Penis" will be mainstream and I predict, a best seller.

b123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I Wish There Was A Secret To Instant Penis Growth.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Instant Penis Growth

Instant Penis Growth

1. find a large block of wood, steel anvil, Stone or Concrete slab.
2. lay your penis outstretched on slab.
3. take a large sledge hammer and with full swings as hard as you can, slam it into your penis until the entire length has been smashed.
4. wait approximately 5 minutes then measure. Some guys will have to wait longer to achieve maximum growth.
5. Congatulate yourself on an INSTANTLY Humongous Penis!! Take photos now as they are impossible after amputation
6. Kiss your sex life and urination efficiency goodbye
7. dial 911
8. Try and find a good black market pain pill supplier
9. Search local yellow pages for depression counselors
10. Learn from your mistake
11. Stop looking for instant improvement

LxxP

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Well said PH. You create motivation through text because anyone who plans to dedicate their time to PE needs that little push to push away that little doubt.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks LxxP,

My motivation is the fact that I really want guys to experience success as I have. I see so many failing and I know its not physics for most of them , it has to be application. It is my hope that they will indeed get motivated and start giving 110%.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Seeing too many failures out there guys. It works when applied properly but so many are still looking for short cuts. Commit and Dedicate men, and Git it Done!!

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Phibbyshammer. That was not only a remarkable piece of writing, but one of the greatest motivational posts I have ever read. This needs to be moved some place, framed and hung in a prominent place here in the PE Gym. Kudos. Rep point for sure.

Look what I found in the basement.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
PH: As always, great writing and amazing post. Do you mind if I turn this into an article for the actual site? You'll be credited as the author, of course, and more guys will most likely see it there.

1. find a large block of wood, steel anvil, Stone or Concrete slab.
2. lay your penis outstretched on slab.
3. take a large sledge hammer and with full swings as hard as you can, slam it into your penis until the entire length has been smashed.
4. wait approximately 5 minutes then measure. Some guys will have to wait longer to achieve maximum growth.
5. Congatulate yourself on an INSTANTLY Humongous Penis!! Take photos now as they are impossible after amputation
6. Kiss your sex life and urination efficiency goodbye
7. dial 911
8. Try and find a good black market pain pill supplier
9. Search local yellow pages for depression counselors
10. Learn from your mistake
11. Stop looking for instant improvement

And as hilarious as this part is, I'll probably leave it out :) When I was doing research for my book, I came across a medical textbook with a large section dedicated to penis deformities. Your post here reminded me of some of the crazy sh*t people did to their penis! One man, in particular, completely mutilated his "favorite organ" by taking tools to the thing.

DerekWonderkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Very true, I too was not a patient lad, now that I have started by PE once again It has really motivated me...thanx for this as well!