No more hard flaccid

Wazza

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wooo! After nearly two months of trial and error treatment (all DIY) I can confidently say that I am cured of my hard flaccid issue!

Here's what worked for me:

1. Yoga! Every day! Focus on stretching pelvis, inner thighs, hamstrings, glutes, and lower back.
2. Trigger point massage! As stretching relaxes your muscles trigger points become more noticeable and can be massaged and, eventually, will release.
3. St. John's Wort! I started taking these for a bunch of reasons. Insomnia, depression, and of course nervous tension.
4. Supplement with zinc, magnesium, l-arginine, and fatty acids (salmon).
5. Reverse kegels! These help "stretch" your tensed pelvic floor and trains it to relax. I noticed considerable improvement once I was able to get my situation stabilized to the point I could get erections consistently and began doing "erect reverse kegels". These helped a lot with the tension I noticed whenever I would become erect.
6. Slowly building myself back into a PE routine. Given how HF is a circulation problem I "put the nail in the coffin" so to speak for my HF problem by getting back into a light PE routine SLOWLY to encourage blood flow.

In my experiences I have concluded that ANY practice that encourages healthy blood flow to the lower body and extremities is a considerable treatment.

Hard flaccid has left me with poor circulation to the corpus spongeosum and glans. I am combatting this with light v-jelqing and massaging the "bulb" of my penis during edging. I am certainly noticing improvement in the colour of the glans. Before it would be peach coloured on top and blue underneath. Now it is much deeper pink on top with a very light blue, sometimes purple hue underneath.

I am planning on continuing my circulation practices for the rest of my life. I have never felt this much libido ever before in my life. I owe my recovery to the PEgym and the hard flaccid forum.

Illnath

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow! very impressive maye! you're a very good example of dedication and how it works :D ver nice indeed mate

- Ill

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I dont know much about the hard flacid but it seems to be a serious issue thats hard to get rid of, congratulations to you for beating it

Booner

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm very impressed and very happy! You are a hero, you should get a prize or something.

Did you have any other symptoms more than a hard flaccid penis?

HFproblem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you have any recovery with your soft glans and CS?

G

GrowBro

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Can you explain exactly how you do the trigger-point massage? And what you did to build back up into PE?

Wazza

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Along with the hard flaccid my glans had turned a bit blue on the underside (I guess from bad CS circulation) and I also have developped a bit more premature ejaculation since being cured. Whats interesting is that I reach PONR faster during edging, but I have FEWER unconscious kegels. I'm gonna combat that by slowly getting back into regulat kegels with the reverse.

As far as the actual circulation to glans and CS problems I have not made a huge amount of progress yet. I'm not 100% sure how I'm going to work on this but I have made some improvements on the glans blood vessels by doing a technique from thundersplace called "mashing" where I basically squeeze below the glans with one hand to fill it with blood, and with the other hand lightly press on the discoloration. Theoretically this causes the blood vessels to gently expand and stretch which over time will allow better blood flow.

Other than that I have been massaging all the way up and down the perineum whenever it feels tense (usually after edging without ejaculation or a PE session). I will often also massage the bulb of the penis with one hand while using to other to gently encourage blood flow into the CS.

Wazza

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can you explain exactly how you do the trigger-point massage? And what you did to build back up into PE?

The trigger point massage in my experience had to come AFTER yoga. I had many trigger points (and still have lots on my legs and etc.) that I could not feel because the nerves had "switched off" from being tense for so long. If you want to find your trigger points you need to focus first on relaxing your muscles so you can feel the pressure. Do stretching and reverse kegels on a light routine basis for a few weeks and you will most likely begin to notice pressure points that you can begin to massage.

When you are actually massaging these points you press gently on the knot and do circular motions. While you're doing this focus on relaxing your entire body. Take deep breaths and avoid tensing up as much as possible. These trigger points are sometimes painful to touch and will often take a few days of massaging to finally release. As they are releasing you will sometimes notice that the tissue around the area becomes red or even bruised. I am not sure why this happens but it goes away after a few days and the knot is gone.

Building back into the PE routine is the LAST step you should do. Only start to manually encourage blood flow back into the CC and CS once you have gotten your hard flaccid controlled to the point that it will respond to warming up very well. As a rule, if you can get your flaccid into a soft plump post-warmup stage you can do some light stretching and maybe a few jelqs. But you have to be very careful and pay attention to what is happening to your unit as you do these. As soon as you notice the penis gets "tight" or is no longer getting properly engorged stop what you are doing and do some perineum massaging.

While doing my PE stretches I continually use a warm cloth in between 30 second holds and sometimes even do the stretch while my penis is still wrapped up and being kept warm.

Booner

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
you say yoga every day, and focus on stetching pelvis, hamstrings, etc.

What exactly do you mean by that? I've never done any yoga, whats the difference between just stretching and yoga?

Wazza

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
you say yoga every day, and focus on stetching pelvis, hamstrings, etc.

What exactly do you mean by that? I've never done any yoga, whats the difference between just stretching and yoga?

I mean focus on doing yoga exercises that target the inner thighs and hamstrings. Stretching and yoga are almost the same things, except doing yoga also involves a meditative mindset. While you stretch you take slow deep breaths and try to silence your restless mind and get into "the moment", if you know what I mean. Counting breaths helps a lot.

closed149

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats Wazza! Thanks for providing us with such a detailed, coherent guide to overcoming HF! I'm sure this will be extremely helpful for hard flaccid sufferers.

Booner

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I mean focus on doing yoga exercises that target the inner thighs and hamstrings. Stretching and yoga are almost the same things, except doing yoga also involves a meditative mindset. While you stretch you take slow deep breaths and try to silence your restless mind and get into "the moment", if you know what I mean. Counting breaths helps a lot.

Aha ok., not really actually haha. Where can you learn to do these yoga exercises?

rokenone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats man, great work. Im considering yoga myself, but in a "yoga-group" at my gym. Do you think this groups like that would be helpful when it comes to streching those areas?

I dont have HF myself, Im here only to find treatment and tips to endure my (alike you now) reduced engorgement/sensation in glans attached to a some lost psychological (probably linked to my physical state) ability to get turned on. Urologists wont help me find out exactly what it is, since its not a serious problem to them =(

Also, I'd like to ask, as a general newbie. Is hard flaccid a caused by PE? Or are there other factors to what causes it. You seem to have a clue about your problem was about! This is inspirational for me, thank you!

HFproblem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does your glans not inflate at all? Or is it just the discoloration that makes you think you have a circulation problem?

obitoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Awesome awesome awesome, congrats! Very happy for you.

Were you working on any rectal trigger points, or was everything external?

Was there an area specifically loaded with them that caused more progress than others? I'm pretty much loaded with them all over the place and I've always felt that they are just rebounding off each other constantly. If you feel one is a "point of origin" or anything like that we'd love to know.

Also, when you get a chance, if you could drop a post in the cure section on the HF forum it would shine a nice light of hope for a lot of people who are really in the crapper lately.

Congrats again! Good work.

Wazza

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats man, great work. Im considering yoga myself, but in a "yoga-group" at my gym. Do you think this groups like that would be helpful when it comes to streching those areas?

I dont have HF myself, Im here only to find treatment and tips to endure my (alike you now) reduced engorgement/sensation in glans attached to a some lost psychological (probably linked to my physical state) ability to get turned on. Urologists wont help me find out exactly what it is, since its not a serious problem to them =(

Also, I'd like to ask, as a general newbie. Is hard flaccid a caused by PE? Or are there other factors to what causes it. You seem to have a clue about your problem was about! This is inspirational for me, thank you!

I think a yoga group would be helpful at a certain point, but in my own case I was nowhere near flexible enough or confident enough to step into a class. I was worried that I would feel pressured to get more of a stretch/pose than my body was ready and, as a result, end up "cheating" and not doing the stretch correctly. Having a straight back is one of the most important factors in getting a good lower body stretch, otherwise you are only "bending" and not stretching.

I'm not too sure about what exactly caused my hard flaccid problem. I don't want to try to give any scientific guess because I honestly don't know where to start. All I know is that the combination of everything I listed above contributed to my recovery.

I am starting to think that hard flaccid doesn't have as much to do with PE as I originally thought. I think it may have more to do with prostate issues or just general circulation problems. There are just certain people who are more likely to develop hard flaccid problems if PE is not done correctly because of these other problems.

Wazza

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does your glans not inflate at all? Or is it just the discoloration that makes you think you have a circulation problem?

I remember when my hard flaccid first popped up my glans would only get semi-hard and not very inflated or red. Now it gets completely hard but there is still the discoloration issue.

Its interesting to point out that during the time when my glans would not inflate at all there was no discoloration. Instead the glans just looked like a bland tissue colour. The blue colour only came after I started improving circulation which makes me think that at first there was no, or little, blood getting to the glans and that after loosening up a bit the only blood that could reach there was low in oxygen content.

Wazza

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Awesome awesome awesome, congrats! Very happy for you.

Were you working on any rectal trigger points, or was everything external?

Was there an area specifically loaded with them that caused more progress than others? I'm pretty much loaded with them all over the place and I've always felt that they are just rebounding off each other constantly. If you feel one is a "point of origin" or anything like that we'd love to know.

Also, when you get a chance, if you could drop a post in the cure section on the HF forum it would shine a nice light of hope for a lot of people who are really in the crapper lately.

Congrats again! Good work.

I did not do much work with the internal massage. I experimented with it a bit and found a few trigger points around the anus but never went deep enough to find many inside the actual rectum. I may go back and check to see if anything has loosened up recently to reveal any pressure points that I didn't notice before.

I'll copy my recovery post to the HF forum now.

mystic wolf

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
it's interesting to notice that hard flaccid shows this common symptom that is deflated galns and CS whereas CC are pretty normal...