Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan success stories ?

Hi guys

Just wondering if there was some success stories around here with Phallosan routines ?

If it's the case, could you share your routine, number of hours, other devices/manual exercices you were using along, ect

Thanks !
    BPEL x EG
    Start: 6.7 x 4.9
    Current: 7.1 x 5.4 [7.2 x 5.5 max, 5.75 EG c-ring, 6 EG post-pumping]
    Goal: 8.0 x 6.0

Hi. Welcome. Check out my over the top PE thread. Have fun. Be safe. Understand it takes tiiiiiime.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

There are lots of them. If you do a Phallosan keyword search of the forum you will have many to read.

QUOTE=dugtis;1598482]Hi guys

Just wondering if there was some success stories around here with Phallosan routines ?

If it's the case, could you share your routine, number of hours, other devices/manual exercices you were using along, ect

Thanks ![/QUOTE]

Comment

There's a thread dedicated to the discussion of the Phallosan here: REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A

The above would be a good place to see feedback and to get answers to questions about the Phallosan.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Excuse me guys, but 711 pages of questions is not really what I asked for.
          I would like to hear some actual success stories, recent, maybe with photos or proofs.
          Yes there is a lot of threads but old ones, I'm looking for 2018/2019 feedbacks so I opened this fresh topic.
          BPEL x EG
          Start: 6.7 x 4.9
          Current: 7.1 x 5.4 [7.2 x 5.5 max, 5.75 EG c-ring, 6 EG post-pumping]
          Goal: 8.0 x 6.0

Comment

There is people that have had success, but they have no proof aka photos, and the ones who have pic looks strange or something like that.
            i am also searching for proof, so that i can begin doing serious pe, but i havent found anything!

its sad, but i wont give up

Comment

If you search kickinthemebs and traderace you can read the logs of 2 members who each gained over 1Ē using the PF. There are others if you search

Comment

I used the phallason for well over 1,000 hours and maybe gained the appearance of a slightly longer flaccid dick (no real length gains...just less "turtling when soft), but that's it. No erect length gains and no girth gains. I think I might try hanging.

Comment

My gains are from using Phallason 8 hours a day, and an occasional Bathmate session.
                  11-10-2019 :BPEL 6.25 MEG 5.50
                  01-06-2020: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.70
                  02-01-2020: BPEL 6.90 MEG 6
                  02-20-2020: BPEL 7.00 BPFSL 7.40 MEG 6

Comment

I have used the Phallosan Forte off and on. Most of my gains were in about 4 to maybe 6 weeks of Phallosan alone at about 4 hours five days a week, which was about +0.5" BPEL. I have also used a Leluv (ebay) cheap extender, a pump, and exercises. I have not tracked my efforts all that well. I started off around 6" BPEL x 5" MEG and ended up at 6.75" BPEL x 5.25" MEG permanent (recent measurements after ten or more months of no PE). I can get up to 7" x 5.375" with work. I have done around six months total of concerted PE with most of the gain in that roughly one month of Phallosan. It's not magic though because I did not reproduce the gain in all subsequent other months. The Phallosan by itself is good, but I don't know how people wear it more than 4 hours daily as the low pressure causes trouble over time (edema and spots) and my testicles can't handle the donut pressing on them that long.
                    My exercises have included various stretches and kegeling with constriction mostly around the base (but sometimes other parts of the shaft). I never warmed up to jelqing enough to stick with it.
                    The extender usage was about 1-1.5 hour a day five days a week.
                    The five day a week routine works well for me physiologically and with my work/life schedule.

It feels good to write that because seeing my results in writing makes the size more real. It doesn't look or feel like much to me and I have been thinking about what do. I am thinking of one more 4-6 week push then leaving the issue until I marry. I hope the above helps someone.
                    Start: ~6" BPEL x 5" MEG
                    Current: 6.75" BPEL x 5.25" MEG permanent

Comment

The best way to find out if something works is to simply try it as long as your schedule and wallet allow for it. Everyone responds differently to PE so just because PF works for one person, doesn't mean it will for you and vice versa. Buy the PF, condition with it, wear for the recommended time (8-10 hours a day I think) for a total of 1000-2000 hours whilst recording your progress and you will know for sure if it works for you.

Unfortunately, if it doesn't work then it's an inconvenience but that's what PE is about, you find something that works by trial and error and recording your findings.
                      Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                      Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

1000 hours is roughly 6 months doing it for long periods every day.

Seems reasonable. Hopefully I can get there.

Comment

hey OP, care to comment on your progress?

Comment

I had the same thoughts about the Phallosan but after searching around here I felt comfortable getting it.

I have a log going... starting pretty slow compared to a lot of others. Not trying to break my unit. Any results I get will also be skewed because Iím doing a manual routine and there wonít be a way to tell whatís strictly Phallosan and whatís not.

Iíll update this after I hit 500 hrs though. (Approx 3 months at my current planned rate)
                            Start - Nov 2020
                            6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Nov 2021
                            7.30 x 128

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

I really think you're going about this the right way. Most of the top gainers have used a stretch/traction combo. Doesn't seem to matter what type of traction. Some use hanging, some use ADS, some use extender, but its rare that these on their own produce big gains. It's also rare that stretching does. But combining the two seems to be optimal, especially if you target the stretches to wherever you're tight. That's not really an option with traction, which I think is its major limitation.

Stretch the tight areas and then hold it there for a long time seems to be the magic combo

Comment

Working...
                              X