Announcement

Collapse

URLs/Links within posts

If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
Thank you.
See more
See less

Awesome Results!!! This works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Results!!! This works!

I started diligently PEing with jelqs March 1st. My flaccid length was 3.5 inches and my erect length was 6". Girth 5.25 inches. I measured this week and now I am a full 5" flaccid, 6 3/4" erect and 5.5 inches in girth!!! I could not believe it! Be patient, guys. Stay committed. I jelq about 30 minutes every day. You have to keep it up just like going to the gym. MAKE the time and you will see results.

Hydeaway85
    Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Man, this are seriouse gains.

VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Do you only jelq ?
      Around how many reps do you execute in those 30 min?
      What was your EQ before PE?
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Well done chum Did you just jelq ?

Comment

Congrats Hydeaway!!!

You might wanna start look into getting a more structured routine, adding a few basic exercises, to keep those gains coming.
          Do you Kegel? Otherwise you should start doing that as well; will help both gains and EQ.
          And maybe throw in one basic length exercise, check this out: JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine

Keep the gains coming!
          "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
          - Maya Angelou

Comment

I have been jelqing only. I started off slow. Perhaps 200 a day. Now, I am up to 1000 a day (2 sessions at 500 each of wet jelqs). I do kegels as well. Edging is done every time for up to 15 minutes. I actually had the house to myself last Saturday (wife and kids were gone) and edged for a straight 2 hours. I am also taking L Lysine, Lecithin, L Arginine, zinc, Damiana, horny goat weed and tribulus on a daily basis. It is important to take your cock to the very edge and kegel exceptionally hard and back off. Repeating as necessary but not blowing the load.
            Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

You joined in 2008 and started this year with PE? Or do you mean since 2008? Thats some pretty fast gains, I had to PE for 3 months to get 0.5 inch lenght gain. However, I don't think I can do 1000 jelqs in one day. My max is 200 or so, but intense though

Comment

Congratulations on your gains!
                I am bit confused about your routine and your timeline as well. Could you elaborate a little on your PE history?
                in ny case, your gains are great and whatever you are doing is working!
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

sounds nice, would you please post your starting stats.

Comment

I joined in 2008 and did PE for a while but got frustrated and quit. Then, in March of this year, I investigated again and decided I needed to give it a chance and be dedicated, regardless. I was 6" when I started in March with a 3.5" hang when flaccid. Does that help, guys?

Comment

Congratulation on the gains and welcome! And yes, your last post answers the questions rocknrolla he already has posted his starting stats, just read the OP again

-UYN-
                      19/04/2011
                      FG: 4.25" +0.45
                      FL: 5.19" +0.69
                      EG: 4.75" +0.45
                      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

So you do 1000 jelq in 30min or 500 in 30min?

Comment

I do 500 in 30 minutes, including some edging and stretches. I will do 500 earlier in the day and the other 500 late in the day.

Comment

Right on, man! Great results this time around. Aren't those two hour edging sessions awesome? Whoooohoooo!

Comment

Thanks man. Yes, the edging sessions are amazing! You wouldnt believe the load I shot after going for 2 hours. You have had some great gains, yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X