Awesome Results!!! This works!

Hydeaway85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I started diligently PEing with jelqs March 1st. My flaccid length was 3.5 inches and my erect length was 6". Girth 5.25 inches. I measured this week and now I am a full 5" flaccid, 6 3/4" erect and 5.5 inches in girth!!! I could not believe it! Be patient, guys. Stay committed. I jelq about 30 minutes every day. You have to keep it up just like going to the gym. MAKE the time and you will see results.

Hydeaway85

IdealPenis

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man, this are seriouse gains.

:thumb:

IdealPenis

Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you only jelq ?
Around how many reps do you execute in those 30 min?
What was your EQ before PE?

Jason - PE !

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well done chum :) Did you just jelq ?

larrypinball

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats Hydeaway!!! :D

You might wanna start look into getting a more structured routine, adding a few basic exercises, to keep those gains coming.
Do you Kegel? Otherwise you should start doing that as well; will help both gains and EQ.
And maybe throw in one basic length exercise, check this out: JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine

Keep the gains coming!

Hydeaway85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been jelqing only. I started off slow. Perhaps 200 a day. Now, I am up to 1000 a day (2 sessions at 500 each of wet jelqs). I do kegels as well. Edging is done every time for up to 15 minutes. I actually had the house to myself last Saturday (wife and kids were gone) and edged for a straight 2 hours. I am also taking L Lysine, Lecithin, L Arginine, zinc, Damiana, horny goat weed and tribulus on a daily basis. It is important to take your cock to the very edge and kegel exceptionally hard and back off. Repeating as necessary but not blowing the load.

RyanV

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You joined in 2008 and started this year with PE? Or do you mean since 2008? Thats some pretty fast gains, I had to PE for 3 months to get 0.5 inch lenght gain. However, I don't think I can do 1000 jelqs in one day. My max is 200 or so, but intense though

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Congratulations on your gains!
I am bit confused about your routine and your timeline as well. Could you elaborate a little on your PE history?
in ny case, your gains are great and whatever you are doing is working!

Hydeaway85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I joined in 2008 and did PE for a while but got frustrated and quit. Then, in March of this year, I investigated again and decided I needed to give it a chance and be dedicated, regardless. I was 6" when I started in March with a 3.5" hang when flaccid. Does that help, guys?

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulation on the gains and welcome! And yes, your last post answers the questions :) rocknrolla he already has posted his starting stats, just read the OP again ;)

-UYN-

IdealPenis

Well Done !
Reaction score
So you do 1000 jelq in 30min or 500 in 30min?

Hydeaway85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do 500 in 30 minutes, including some edging and stretches. I will do 500 earlier in the day and the other 500 late in the day.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Right on, man! Great results this time around. Aren't those two hour edging sessions awesome? Whoooohoooo!:dance::dwarf:

Hydeaway85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks man. Yes, the edging sessions are amazing! You wouldnt believe the load I shot after going for 2 hours. You have had some great gains, yourself.

rocknrolla

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thx for the reply, didn't saw your stats in the first post. that's some really good gains coming from jelqing .

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks man. Yes, the edging sessions are amazing! You wouldnt believe the load I shot after going for 2 hours. You have had some great gains, yourself.

Yes, and I attribute them mainly to jelqing and edging. You are approaching your routine much as I did way back when. I would not change a thing until you have exhausted the possibilities of growth strictly from jelqing and edging. Keep up the good work, and keep us informed.

Yes, it works if you work it! Whoohooo. :D

Hydeaway85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I edged a long time after work today and thought I would measure as it has been a while. I could not believe my eyes! I am a full 7" hard and 6" flaccid. I remeasured 5 times to make sure I wasnt dreaming!!!

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
:yahoo:Way to go man!

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations