It works, it really works oh my.

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So unless I've been SO awful at measuring that I always measured 6.5, I just measured at a BPEL 6.9!!!!!!!
I'm so excited!

I told my girlfriend, and her response was for me to stop because last time we had sex I was going deeper than I usually do and she said it was slightly painful and that if I get any bigger it'll be uncomfortable (She knows about my P.E but doesn't really support the idea)

So I have achieved almost exactly where I want to be length wise (7 inches).
Now I just want to get to 5.5 in girth and I'll be super satisfied with my penis.

To everybody who thought it wasn't working, you just have to keep at it.
I didn't think it was working but it's like suddenly it did. (that might not make any sense)

I'm so full of joy right now.

Reactions: Big Al

sidneycrosby

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
If your lady is starting to be uncomfortable with the size and you keep doing it I'd say you definitely need to look deeper into why you want a bigger dong.

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If your lady is starting to be uncomfortable with the size and you keep doing it I'd say you definitely need to look deeper into why you want a bigger dong.
I'm doing it because I'm insecure.
I know shes had bigger, and I'm the idiot for asking the question.

I'm done with length, in fact, I'd be okay if I lose some of the length gain. I just want to gain .3 in girth so I'm at 5.5, then I'm just doing P.E twice a week to cement gains.

I'm probably doing PE for the wrong reasons. I can admit that.

But I can also say I feel more confident right now than I have in a long while.

sidneycrosby

Well Done !
Reaction score
Who cares if she's had bigger. Just get her off and make her happier than he did. She isn't with him for a reason :thumb:

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Who cares if she's had bigger. Just get her off and make her happier than he did. She isn't with him for a reason :thumb:
Unfortunately I care, even though based on how she reacts sexually I shouldn't care whatsoever. If she was all about size she'd be chasing someone with a monster dong.

"To fully satisfy a woman is more than having a big penis, it's about being a great lover".
Somebody has their signature that on this forum, when I read that it calms my insecurities sometimes.

sidneycrosby

Well Done !
Reaction score
My Harry Potter nonsense doesn't calm you at all?

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

sidneycrosby

Well Done !
Reaction score
It's all I'm good for :thumb: oh, and I'm good in bed, but I don't bat for your team mate.

Pensivepenis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, not sure what to say, but I think very good! Hope you reach what you want. And rather just aim that you want to give her more, not cause someone else or someone else did, but just cause of your own and her sake, not cause of insecurity.
But just to make it clear, that dick actually isn't what matters. If tomorrow you find out, her ex was -
Better looking?
Much smarter?
More stamina?
Richer?
Taller?
Stronger?
Cummed(came) so much it filled a bucket?
Was a superhero? Was immortal? Could chop his dick off and it grew again? :bored:

Just how many things would you try to fix up? :bangin:
I am not trying to be negative here, but really. What should your aim be is to stay happy and know she IS WITH YOU NOW, for a REASON. And she loves you. :whoo:

Cause your 'unfortunately' sounded pretty gloomy, otherwise, you a good guy trying to cover up and enjoy more sex! :amen:

Pensivepenis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sidneycrosby, you remind me of Harambe lol
Penis out potter, for harambe!

IronGymmer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats that's great, if you're really worried about size just stop at 7. You can always just focus on girth exercises and cementing gains.

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, not sure what to say, but I think very good! Hope you reach what you want. And rather just aim that you want to give her more, not cause someone else or someone else did, but just cause of your own and her sake, not cause of insecurity.
But just to make it clear, that dick actually isn't what matters. If tomorrow you find out, her ex was -
Better looking?
Much smarter?
More stamina?
Richer?
Taller?
Stronger?
Cummed(came) so much it filled a bucket?
Was a superhero? Was immortal? Could chop his dick off and it grew again? :bored:

Just how many things would you try to fix up? :bangin:
I am not trying to be negative here, but really. What should your aim be is to stay happy and know she IS WITH YOU NOW, for a REASON. And she loves you. :whoo:

Cause your 'unfortunately' sounded pretty gloomy, otherwise, you a good guy trying to cover up and enjoy more sex! :amen:

I appreciate the support, I cum a LOT so I'm not concerned about that, she'll often say "Oh.. my god" and laugh cause of how much there is. That's always a nice compliment.

I guess you could be right when you mention all those things though, if he/they had all that I'd probably be more focused on that than if they had a bigger penis. Who knows though.

She loves me like crazy, and I love her. I just don't have great mental health and that lead to a lot of insecurity/jealousy/confidence issues.

She's my present and future, and I'm hers too. I shouldn't worry about what was, because if I've got her and she's not going anywhere then clearly I'm better in all those aspects! :p

Last edited:

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats that's great, if you're really worried about size just stop at 7. You can always just focus on girth exercises and cementing gains.
That's the goal, 7 by 5.5 is my goal, if she ends up really liking 5.5 I'll make the journey to 6.
It wasn't my intention to make things painful or uncomfortable for her, so realistically if she says it's too thick at any point I'll stop before my next warm up!

ShutOut

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You have a very modest goal. IMO doing PE for a confident boost is a right reason. It was for me. You're making your girl happy and sounds like sex is good. That's gotta be a confidence boost in itself! Thanks for sharing. You're goal is so in reach man! Congrats.

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You have a very modest goal. IMO doing PE for a confident boost is a right reason. It was for me. You're making your girl happy and sounds like sex is good. That's gotta be a confidence boost in itself! Thanks for sharing. You're goal is so in reach man! Congrats.

Thank you so much ShutOut! I appreciate this!
I want to get something like a bathmate, but I don't want the length it can add.. So I'm confused as to what I can do device wise.

ShutOut

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you so much ShutOut! I appreciate this!
I want to get something like a bathmate, but I don't want the length it can add.. So I'm confused as to what I can do device wise.
Pumps are typically for girth but there are definitely some guys who add length as well. Might be worth a try!

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Pumps are typically for girth but there are definitely some guys who add length as well. Might be worth a try!
I definitely don't want to spend $300+ dollars on one.

aBone2pick

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations. I came out of hiding just to tell you that you have no need to be insecure. Life is too short for that garbage. Most women think about sex for like 1% of the day tops unless you sre inside of them. How often do you think about how the dimensions of her vagina feel compared to your ex? Probably never? Maybe once

If PE is fulfilling for you, then do it. Insecurity is a problem in itself. Deal with that first.

Jaw Breaker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your size hurts her now and you want to get bigger still? That's kind of douchey. Seems like subconsciously you are planning on breaking up with her because how she feels clearly doesn't matter to you, just your ego. I'm glad you've achieved your goals, but my goodness, think about your girlfriend.

Most women think about sex for like 1% of the day tops unless you sre inside of them.

That's nonsense.

6inDongNotForLong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your size hurts her now and you want to get bigger still? That's kind of douchey. Seems like subconsciously you are planning on breaking up with her because how she feels clearly doesn't matter to you, just your ego. I'm glad you've achieved your goals, but my goodness, think about your girlfriend.

That's nonsense.

No, no.
My LENGTH is hurting her, which I wasn't aware .3 gain would do that.
I am no longer interested in getting long out of respect of her wishes, comfort, and pleasure.

I would like to go from 5.2 to 5.5/5.6 in girth, which she agreed to and said "but please no bigger".

I love this woman, I also feel awful that she had to deal with my insecurities!