Reached my short term goal (7x6, pic in my pictures)

Beefster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good day today....I feel 10x more motivated now....

I had a semi-short goal to reach 7 inch length and 6 inch girth for some time. The past few months i have really stepped up my game. I am a stronggg believer in the Bathmate and my routine and exercises are highly revolved around it. Im not trying to sound like a fanboy, but i am a fan. I had the original BM then it broke (i dropped box on it), then I got the x30. When i first bought it, i was taking a physics class, and on the hydromax website it offically says the x30 and x40 make "0.55bars" of pressure...that was a big claim in my brain. Quickly to break it down for you, 1 bar of pressure is 14.5 pound of pressure per square inch (PSI), so 0.55 is about ~8 pound per square inch of pressure......thats a lot IMO. So i wanted to know how to use that pressure or tension to better grow it. I first did 1x20min set, 3-4days a week (this was the original BM so 4years ago), then i added more time upto 30min set; then broke it into sets of 5-10min and found 7min to be the sweet spot for me; then i read about combining manual stuff + BM and especially DLD girth blasters so i did those religiously for past 2+ months; few weeks ago i started doing kegels (super important!!!); and today i am 7 inch long and over 6 inch thick at the middle of the penis measured, also the length was barely Bone Pressed, my ruler's first ~1/4inch is not part of the scale if that makes sense. I cant get exact girth measure but its over 6, and i have a cock ring thats 2inch diameter (6.28 circumference) that doesnt go on without scrapping the sides.

Link to my album pic of my dick (NSFW)
https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/beefster-albums-7x6-125-11-1-16-picture85814-img-7853.jpg

Last edited:

LongThick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations on your gain, it's nice to see people sharing their experience so that others get motivated.

Reactions: Beefster

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats on reaching your goal!

BTW...what are DLD girth blasters?

Beefster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats on reaching your goal!
BTW...what are DLD girth blasters?
its essentially a superset between the Bathmate (5min; but i do 7min) + SSJ squeeze (i rotate SSJ + horse squeeze) for 5min = 1set. 3 sets. ive done upto 5 sets but i like 3 more intense sets better.

:becky:you're an inspiration!
ahah thanks mang!
Congratulations on your gain, it's nice to see people sharing their experience so that others get motivated.
Yea i dont see many people sharing success.

IwBeHuge

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great to see that I feel the same about bathmate measurements - they are like 0,5" over the 'regular' bpel. Same in my case, Im 7" on Bathmate-o-meter and around 6.5" honest BPEL.
Same seems to go with you 7.5" in BM and 7" regular.

Im so close, yet so far from your results... ehh ... hope .. .hope...

Beefster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great to see that I feel the same about bathmate measurements - they are like 0,5" over the 'regular' bpel. Same in my case, Im 7" on Bathmate-o-meter and around 6.5" honest BPEL.
Same seems to go with you 7.5" in BM and 7" regular.

Im so close, yet so far from your results... ehh ... hope .. .hope...
Yea, the BM adds about .5inch length and probably about that much length.

thegovernor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
congratulations bro

BallsD33p

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
nice gains. your links not working btw

Maggot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations
ive just started using a bathmate and hoping for good gains

BallsD33p

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

dualdimension

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good day today....I feel 10x more motivated now....

I had a semi-short goal to reach 7 inch length and 6 inch girth for some time. The past few months i have really stepped up my game. I am a stronggg believer in the Bathmate and my routine and exercises are highly revolved around it. Im not trying to sound like a fanboy, but i am a fan. I had the original BM then it broke (i dropped box on it), then I got the x30. When i first bought it, i was taking a physics class, and on the hydromax website it offically says the x30 and x40 make "0.55bars" of pressure...that was a big claim in my brain. Quickly to break it down for you, 1 bar of pressure is 14.5 pound of pressure per square inch (PSI), so 0.55 is about ~8 pound per square inch of pressure......thats a lot IMO. So i wanted to know how to use that pressure or tension to better grow it. I first did 1x20min set, 3-4days a week (this was the original BM so 4years ago), then i added more time upto 30min set; then broke it into sets of 5-10min and found 7min to be the sweet spot for me; then i read about combining manual stuff + BM and especially DLD girth blasters so i did those religiously for past 2+ months; few weeks ago i started doing kegels (super important!!!); and today i am 7 inch long and over 6 inch thick at the middle of the penis measured, also the length was barely Bone Pressed, my ruler's first ~1/4inch is not part of the scale if that makes sense. I cant get exact girth measure but its over 6, and i have a cock ring thats 2inch diameter (6.28 circumference) that doesnt go on without scrapping the sides.

Link to my album pic of my dick (NSFW)
https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/beefster-albums-7x6-125-11-1-16-picture85814-img-7853.jpg

link to pic i snot working

Jimmy1977

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I've had decent results with a similar routine. I was doing just bathmate and jelqs but I was overdoing it on pressure and got tired of dark red spots so changed up my routine to incorporate more clamping and I think clamping is getting me better results especially when I do bathmate before or afterwards. I've reduced pressure on bathmate though. I measured 6.125 inches in girth the other day while clamping after a bathmate session. Usually I'm around 5.875 when clamping alone. I maintain that girth during sex as well which is nice. Clamping is good as it really strengthens the PC muscle by doing kegels at same time. I have extremely hard erections when having sex and I attribute it to my routine. I of course do the jelqs in between. V-Jelqs and manual stretches. I have an X40 but doesn't have a pressure gage. I can pump it as high as 7.75 inches but backed it down to 6.75-7 inches. That's the only way I can gage the pressure without the upgrade.