andractim is a success

Toxis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
30 days ago to the day I started using andractim in conjunction with my routine. Well, I just measured, and I've gained a whole 1.4 inches in erect length and 0.8 inches in girth!!! This stuff is great! I told my girlfriend becuase I was so excited and she actually told me that I was starting to get too uncomfortably big. Has anyone else heard this before? I was grinning all day. I think that means that I'm retiring from PE, since she said anymore girth "would probably hurt." This is the best news I've heard in years, since I started PE. I mean, I've never gained this much in my 2 years of PEing all together. Ha, my only dilemna is this other tube of andractim I bought, I wonder if I'd be able to return it. Anyway, just thought you guys might want a good success story. Remember, you can do it!!!

Reactions: PEnewcomer

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You gained 1.4 in length and 0.8 in girth in one month???
What was your routine like?

And congratulations!!

I think somehow it because of the andractim. But steroid gel, doesn't seem too safe :S And how about the side effects?

Last edited:

Toxis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's definately the andractim. I had a routine of doing 20 minutes of jelqs five days a week. My stamina, strength, EQ... everything went through the roof.
I researched andractim so carefully before taking it, and even asked my doctor. As long as your not taking large dosages for an extended period, it has no side effects at all. And I took a small dose for a month and saw nothing unexpected, besides a whole new member,

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Those sound like unusual gains. Congrats man, but this is not to be an expected result, just so other readers on here know.

axl

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Haha i think the only thing i ever took experimenting was Stiff Nights lmfao! Gave me a hard on of hell but after taking it two times and finding PE, why would you not stop that junk and go natural? my view is that.

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
axl, what the hell is stiff nights? Herbal? Ingredients?

axl

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I heard about it and it said it will give you "the thunder". It does but it has some side effects, as far as ingredients go just google it. The FDA gonna pull it real soon because i heard has sulfoadelnafil. The pill does WORK in getting you hard but I didnt find it reliable maybe if you want a little weekend bedtime or something because the hard ons DO happen with the slightest touch haha it hurts after a bit and when your doing PE is NOT GOOD!

IdealPenis

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations on your gains Toxic.
Lucky bastard. :thumb:

By the way: How old are you and what was the amounth of andractim that you used(daily)?

justwannabebig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thats nice ! congrats!

How did you apply it?
Were you erect, did you massage it much, or just let it dry in..
did you use it 2 x2,5g a day or 1x 5g ...
did you apply it before or after you workt out..
every day or just on days with pe?

some info would be great :) thanks

Ps. sorry for the many Q's but those gains are sick dude!

leebingate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Those sound like unusual gains. Congrats man, but this is not to be an expected result, just so other readers on here know.
Haha i think the only thing i ever took experimenting was Stiff Nights lmfao! Gave me a hard on of hell but after taking it two times and finding PE, why would you not stop that junk and go natural? my view is that.

Toxis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
OK. i went for two applications of 2.5 grams each day I PE'd and since its transdermal, you don't apply it to your penis. I mean you could, but it soaks into your bloodstream no matter where you apply it, so I put it on my inner arms. The stuff is incredible! I was completely skeptical, but I figured, if I pass this up I'm never going to know whether or not I could get the penis I want. It was totally worth the $. I was thinking, if any of you guys want, I still have that extra tube. I can't use it (my girlfriend literally told me she proabably wouldn't like sex any more if I got bigger;), and it looks like it's going to be tricky to return it since I got in from England. So it kind of sucks to give it up, cuz I'm sure I could make even more gains, but if anyone's interested, I'm here.

Closed039

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dude thats really crazy. I feel like somebody hijacked your account to market that product. If you grew as much as you say you did in a month...and i'm not doubting you...holy hell thats more than some PEers gain in their lives, i'm sure.

justwannabebig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
OK. i went for two applications of 2.5 grams each day I PE'd and since its transdermal, you don't apply it to your penis. I mean you could, but it soaks into your bloodstream no matter where you apply it, so I put it on my inner arms. The stuff is incredible! I was completely skeptical, but I figured, if I pass this up I'm never going to know whether or not I could get the penis I want. It was totally worth the $. I was thinking, if any of you guys want, I still have that extra tube. I can't use it (my girlfriend literally told me she proabably wouldn't like sex any more if I got bigger;), and it looks like it's going to be tricky to return it since I got in from England. So it kind of sucks to give it up, cuz I'm sure I could make even more gains, but if anyone's interested, I'm here.

andractim is tropical, meaning that it only works where you apply it..
so your storry dont add up in my mind any more ...

Cya at 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I didn't read the whole thread but I will buy the other tube from you if you don't want it. PM me if you are interested in getting rid of it.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I used the andractim earlier on in my PE. I also made great early gains in about 2 months(3/4" el gains) I was doing my manual routine at the same time, so I couldnt attribute my gains just to the andractim alone. It did give my libido a major boost! I applied it directly to my penis though. It was developed to treat gynecomastia(man boobs), And for that type of treatment you apply it on the chest area.
For PE, its applied on the penis itself.
Like Toxis, I still have a tube remaining and I was planning on using it later on down the road. It's expensive(about $200 for 2 tubes).

Toxis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just wannabebig, I have no reason to lie to total strangers about these gains. Go ahead and research andractim a little more, or don't believe my story. Doesn't really matter to me.
Bottom line is that this stuff is powerful, and it gave me incredible gains after so long of no gains at all. The guy who recommended it to me gained an inch , and .6 in girth in his first month. I forgot his total gains, but he used it for two months and told me if I was serious about PE, I should try it.

NSF001

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just wannabebig, I have no reason to lie to total strangers about these gains. Go ahead and research andractim a little more, or don't believe my story. Doesn't really matter to me.
Bottom line is that this stuff is powerful, and it gave me incredible gains after so long of no gains at all. The guy who recommended it to me gained an inch , and .6 in girth in his first month. I forgot his total gains, but he used it for two months and told me if I was serious about PE, I should try it.

Hey Toxis,

I wanted to know if this person that used Andractim, gained in purely Smooth Muscle or did he experience tissue growth(longer/wider tunica) as well. I too am looking into this product, but want to make sure that its the right thing for me.

Closed039

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
is this stuff legal in the states? how would one go about purchasing it?