Measurements:

NBPEL: 6
EG: 5
Flaccid: 4

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I've been measuring lately and it looks like I've made some gains, be it EQ or not...I am excited nonetheless. :)

NBPEL: 6.1
EG: 5.1

So about 2 weeks into it with a .1 by .1 increase.

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My routine has basically been 10 min warm up, 10 min stretch, 10 min wet jelq, varying on/off days, something like:
2/1 1/1 3/2 2/1 and so on....

I changed some things...
Let's see what another 2 weeks will yield..

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I've increased my routine and the other day I had sex with my lady after about two or three days and I noticed I looked a lot more girthy. It looked so girthy to me that it appeared shorter. I took a good look at it, studied it to see if it really looked fatter, and was very happy. I'm holding off on measuring though. But I'm excited...

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey so I measured today and at my best attempt of getting my highest EQ, my nbpel appeared to be a 6.2 which made me very happy, but......
I've seem to come across a new issue regarding girth..
It appeared to be a 4.9 at best..(.2 decrease in a less than a week)

I've been studying and from the fact that I increased my routine substantially and haven't had a rest day in maybe a week, I believe/hope it to be an issue of overtraining or fatigue, that my EQ may not be at its highest though my erection is pretty hard....and that maybe some rest days will bring it back up to par.

I hope I haven't lost! I would be sad :(

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright so I decided not to work out today and take a break for some days. I had sex with my lady after about three days, then, I'd say a few hours later(this evening), I attempted getting the best erection I could. I went ahead and measured and was pleased to see 6' length and 5' girth. Whew.. That was a relief. I'd say I've been pretty intense on the routine these past few days and probably was fatigued. I am curious to see whether it will go up a little more tomorrow seeing that I feel like less then a week ago the ruler said 6.1x5.1...
We will see. :)

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Haha I think I meant 6" and 5"

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I measured today and it seems I'm still getting 6x5 measures.. It could be my EQ though. I'm thinking about switching back to my original routine which seemed to yield promising results..

Update:

Week 1 & 2;
10 min warm up, 10 min stretch, 10 min jelq (about 3-4 days a week)
.1x.1 increase (in 2 weeks)

Week 3
10 min warm up, 10 min stretch, 45 min jelq (about 5 days straight)
Fluctuate around 6x4.9 and 6x5

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been measuring today and I think I'll go ahead and attempt the original routine or something similar unless perhaps tomorrow I measure and things look better.

I think my body would respond better to light workouts not so often, rather than intensity...though the intensity seemed to make me feel more plump and looked like a good way to go.... It seemed to hurt gains I may have made.

Perhaps I was overworking to the point that my body didn't have enough time and/or strength to repair itself...

The only other alternative I see is to continue resting for more days to see if its still going to grow from last weeks work... Though I don't want to continue resting...so lets see what tomorrow will show.

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright so I have some good news and bad news:
The good news is I measured at my best erection attempt, which was probably a 8...and omg I got a 6.2 for nbpel!!!! What? this is amazing...I was shocked especially seeing as my erection was mediocre..

But the bad news is..I don't know what got me here...

I've pretty much been doing my routine for 3 weeks.

The first 2 weeks was maybe 4 times a week with a 30 min(including stretch, warm up, and jelq) routine and yielded about .1 in length.

The third week I went pretty hardcore and did everyday 1 hour ( including warm up, stretch, and jelq) routine... By the 5th or sixth day straight I got scared because my measurements were looking lower so I stopped for about 3 days and did 1 day of my old session of 30 minutes and the next day (today) I measured and got another .1 increase.

The way it looks is that;
The first 2weeks = .1 in length (light routine)
The 3rd week = .1 in length
(Heavy routine)
-but maybe gains were hidden due to fatigue.

I don't know what to think or do!
I would like to keep going at this pace!!!

PumpFake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great gain bro!! I'm sure the 45 mins of jelqing probably helped lol that's crazy. Do you know how many reps you do in that time?

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great gain bro!! I'm sure the 45 mins of jelqing probably helped lol that's crazy. Do you know how many reps you do in that time?

Thanks PumpFake,
Sorry it's been so long..I've been on a two day break on vacation and haven't really checked my log lately.
But...umm... Let me think about that one..
I don't really count but I do kind of jelq at say, a medium pace - not really fast or slow -
Within that 45 min I take about a 2 minute break every 10 minutes for new blood and to let it rest and not injure myself.
I say I may do each jelq every 3 seconds (one one thousand, two one thousand...)
So for about 40 minutes, that's like 800 jelqs.

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I've taken a two day break on vacation. I have a good feeling my EQ will be well and strong tomorrow. I also haven't had sex or ejaculated for those days so that should help. It's 2am right now and later on today I plan on measuring and doing my routine. I hope to see some good news.
:)

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I measured length today and didn't see anything special.
It looked like my starting numbers. I think I'll give it another shot tomorrow. Maybe it's EQ. I'm starting to feel discouraged.

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright so I tried getting a good strong erection and measure. It looked like it was a 6.1/6.2nbpel, 6.5bpel, 5.0mseg, and a 5.1 base girth... I tried really hard for a high EQ and although it was pretty hard, it went soft almost instantly.
I think my erections haven't been very strong lately. Maybe it's from the stretching.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good job Boa, don't get discouraged. Your figuring out what works for you. Keep in mind, your in the conditioning stage, and any gains are just a bonus. Rushing things will only lead to injury. Focus on health, and the gains will come with patience.

Listen to your body's response. If you have a gut feeling that it was too intense, that's probably your body telling you to take it easy a little bit. Don't fix it if it ain't broken. You can always step up the routine, after the conditioning phase, which will teach you about your body's response to the routine.

Don't get frustrated. Stay positive. You can do it. :clapping:

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks a lot workin 4 it..!!
You don't know how much your post helped me. I was over here with quite a bit of doubts.. And getting frustrated, even after I saw better measurements.. I guess I should stick with it and be patient.
:)

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think I'll start measuring bpel as well.
Current stat:
Bpel: 6.5

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
New measurements:
Bpel: 6.7
Nbpel: 6.2
MsEG: 5

P.s. note to self

Measure only laying down and at fullest possible erection..,
Record bp, nbp, mseg, & bg

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am still so very pleased with seeing 6.2 nbpel and 6.7 bpel.
If I see 6.3 nbpel and 6.8 bpel anytime soon, I may just flip out..
I'm so excited!