My PE Journey

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, this is my first post.

I'll be starting PE for the first time tomorrow (as it's Oct 1st - I wanted to make it easy to track when I begun).

I've been lurking around here for a few months and I'm going to be following JonPop's beginner routine.

My current stats are 6.25" BPEL, 5.5" NBPEL and 4.4" EG (midshaft)

I've set myself three goal sizes, with no specific time limit to reach them.

Goal One: 6.25" NBPEL and 4.75" EG (I'm not too sure what BPEL will be, but as long as NPPEL reaches my goal it doesn't matter)

Goal Two: 6.5" NBPEL and 5.2" EG

Goal Three: 7" NBPEL and 5.5" EG

I'll also give the Edging and Kegelling a go, to improve my stamina. I've purchased some Gingko Bilboa as it seems to be highly recommended around here.

Do you guys think these goals are achievable.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did my first routine today. It went a lot quicker than I expected, I was porbably done in about 10-12mins.

I'm not sure if I've been doing the Jelqs and V Jelqs right though, as I didn't stay 'plump' for very long afterwards (about 10mins).

Other than that, I think it went well.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Don't expect to see much change in the first few times. You are in the process of conditioning. The gains will come and with them, a noticeable change in appearance.
Be patient, do only the exercise in the routine and NO MORE than that. Remember the warming up is a very important part of the program. Good luck

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today (Friday) and tomorrow are my rest days.

I wanted to have my first session, followed by a couple of rest days just to get used to PEing.

I think I'll keep Fridays and Saturdays as my rest days and do a 5 on 2 off routine for the time being.

I know I've only done one session so far, but I could tell the difference today. My penis felt heavier....hopefully that's a sign! :D

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just finished my second routine. I think I'm getting to grips (no pun intended) with the grip that I need to use.

My penis is feeling plump and tired (hopefully a good sign).

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Third day of JonPop's Beginner Routine. Seems to be going well. Haven't had any negative PI's but I feel well exercised afterwards, so I think the routine suits me.

I've been taking Ginkgo Bilboa & Ginseng (boy, does it taste bad!) and Zinc supplements, as well.

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Had to cut back on my routine today. I was getting pestered to hurry up in the bathroom.

Did 20 second stretches (Left, Right, Up, Straight), rotary stretches (left and right) and 150 jelqs @ ~40%. I just skipped the 90 V Jelqs.

I thought it'd be better to have 150 decent jelqs, rather than 240 rushed ones.

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's the end of my first week of PE and I've just measured myself (I'm not going to measure every week though!) and I've gained 0.3cm BPEL, 0.15cm NBPEL and 0.3cm BPFSL. I haven't made any girth gains, but I've heard girth gains come later, so I'm not too bothered at this point.

Quite please with my gains so far. If my gains stay like this, I'll be very please and will have made a big improvement by the end of the Beginner routine.

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was a little bit turtled up after yesterdays routine, so I think I might try a 4 on 3 off routine for a while.

Everything else seems to be going ok though.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Try a 2 on, 1 off. 3 days is too much. Not that your dick can't use the rest, but it's hard to get started again after 3 days off.

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I decided not to increase the number of days off. I carried on as usual and everything is fine again. My turtling must have been due to something else.

I'm nearing the end of my second week now and everything seems to be going great. My post-routine flaccid feels and looks huge (to me) and my 'normal' flaccids are starting to feel bigger.

I haven't had any issues so far, just the occasional red dot, which usually fades overnight anyway.

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm coming up to the end of week 3 of PE. I'm starting to see some noticable changes now. I've got a better flaccid hang and a larger flaccid in general. My EQ is better.

I've also been doing 5 JAI stretches everytime I use the bathroom and a Fowfer while I'm in bed reading, at night - usually for about 20-25mins - which seems to be helping.

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm on my second off day this week. It's my 1 month mark tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about seeing how much I've gained (I'm pretty sure I have, I can tell the difference).

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So here are my gains after 1 month of JP's beginner routine:

BPEL: 6.54"/16.6cm (0.28"/0.7cm gain)
NBPEL: 5.56"/14.12cm (0.17"/0.42cm gain)
MSEG: 4.43"/11.25cm (0.04"/0.1cm gain)
BPFSL: 6.18"/15.7cm (0.31"/0.8cm gain)

Overall, I'm pretty pleased. The girth is a bit disappointing, but it's early days yet.

Onward and upwards (or outwards ;) )!

If I keep up the same amount of gains every month for a year, I'll be well over my NBPEL goal and just short of my MSEG goal. Pretty exciting. I'd quite like the girth gains to catch up though.

I'm keeping pretty motivated with PE. I must admit, when I was starting out, I did wonder if I'd be able to stick at it and not get bored after a few weeks, but after spending less that 15mins a day, 5 days a week and seeing the gains, I think I'll be at this for life.

Last edited:

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've just ordered some L-arginine which should arrive in a few days. Hopefully that'll improve my EQ a bit, so I might see a little bit more out of the erect gains.

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My L-arginine arrived today. I'm going to start taking two 500mg tablets in a morning, along with my other supplements.

Dreaming69

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Congradulations on your gains. Not bad for a month. Also if you ordered L-arginine online you can get it cheap and fast at walmart. It is $4 a bottle of 50 500mg caps. And do you relize that your Goal size in your signature is smaller then what you are now.

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't live in the US. I got a bottle of 180 for £10.99.

My target is 6.25" NPBEL, I'm currently at 5.5" NPBEL. My BPEL is at 6.55"

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been taking 2 x 500mg of L-arginine for 2 days now and I've noticed that my flaccid is noticeably bigger, erection may be a bit bigger too, but not as noticeable.