Gymboi's Progress Log

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So i decided to start my own progress log because... well its alot easier than writing it in my notepad everyday to be honest :) Also i wanted to share what has been working for me so far. If anyone wants to comment on my progress or thinks they can help/improve it then please do, i love learning more especially about PE!!

Ok so i will give you a basic run down of what ive been doing from the beginning so you can catch up. :)
I started PE on 2/10/2010 with stats of BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9. Not very good i know! Thats why i felt i needed a change. I basically followed JP's workout for 4 months, each week i would add time onto jelqs and stretches. It really seemed to work for me. At the end of 4 months (7/2/2011) i ended up with stats of BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2. Even though i wasnt huge i was still amazed to say the least! This is were i get disappointed in myself... I cant remember why but for whatever reason i gave it up for around 6 months.... :(

I started PE for a second time on 21/9/2011 with stats of BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2. I was so happy i hadnt lost any size but instead had gained a tiny bit! I started from scratch with the JP routine but with a slightly different approach to it this time. Long story short i measured on 1/12/2011 with stats of BPEL 6.5 x EG 5.5!!!!!!! I was ecstatic! (so was my girlfriend hehe) It felt like a grow spurt for the second time!

I completed 3 months on 21/12/2011 and measured again..... im not tellin ya what it was until the new year just to make sure, but believe me its goood ;)
So thats all i have done upto today. Now to show you my routine. Keep in mind it changed slowly and became longer over time so PLEASE newbies DONT try this!!!! I add minutes to it over the weeks and it changes alot depending on how my penis feels each time i work it out!

Up to date routine.

Warm up 15-20 mins (flax seed sock)
Stretch 30-35 mins - in all directions and held for the appropriate time i feel is right for me (including Twisted Pulls or Bundles)
Second warm up 10 mins
Jelqs 30 mins - including side jelqs and in all directions i.e U,D,SO,L,R and corners (kegels whilst doing them)
Squeezes - I Squeeze the base of my penis and slowly move my grip toward the glans (usually 5-10 times)
Edge - 1-2 hours (or sex without cumming...my girl friend is very understaning i have to say :))
Warm down - keep the socks on my penis until they loose heat ( making sure not to warm my nuts up!)

So thats basically it. Just so you no it began ALOT more simple at the beginning haha. I have probably forgot to mention something so if you have a question please ask. Thanks for reading and feel free to follow along with my progress. Its going to be an interesting journey. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: tedjp and schlittle

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Last night went good as usual(worked out at 7 o'clock), I followed the same routine as I wrote on the first post near enough. It was ment to be my day off today (2on-1off) but if I feel ok in the next few hours I will do a third day on the row. That is part of how I train, if I feel I can do another workout then I will do. But I always make sure that I rest enough, that is vital.Next post few hours.

Last edited:

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Todays workout was amazing, feel like my buddy can handle anything i throw at him. :)

Todays routine

Warm up 20 mins (5 mins for groin 15 mins for penis)
Stretch 30 mins - Did a few bundles and modified stretches (kegels and RK)
Second Warm up 5 mins
Jelqs 30 mins - including super slow jelqs (10-15secs) also kegels
Edge 1h 30 mins (kegels and RK)
Warm down 15 mins
5 min Stretch at the end

Ive started to stretch at the end of some of my routines just for a few minutes. Im thinking of making it a permanent part of the end of all my workouts, it just feels right for me. Over time i might add time to them like i have done with the other exercises.

Day off tomorrow. Gymboi out!!!

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So today is my day off from PE. Im in work on my break doing kegels :) I will give kegels a miss tomorrow to rest the muscles. I'm off out later so I won't be able to do any warming up which I'm not happy about :( But I stretched for a few minutes in the morning and will do it again throughout the day. Just another part of my routine :D

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok so change of plan! My girlfriend decided she didnt want to go out so i have time to heat my unit yay!!! :D I feel like it reduces recovery time ALOT when i do it on days off, so im really happy im not going out haha. Also it keeps it loose. After 15mins of heat i like to give it a 5 minute stretch in all directions and some twists. While i wait i read up on extending/hanging and look on ebay.... there is soooo many to chose from! I like the look of the Titanium Jes Extender, sounds strong and durable :) But i just cant choose!!!!! :( Think i need help.. hint hint PE'ers

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yesterday went well. Typical day off routine.

Day Off (yesterday)
7:00am stretch 5 mins
11:00am stretch 5 mins and kegels in work
2:00pm warm up 15 mins then 5 min stretch with twists and kegels
7pm few mins stretch
9:00pm ....sexy time :)
12:00pm few mins stretch then bed

I always give it a few minutes pull/stretch when I go for a pee aswell. The idea is to keep it in a pulled or stretched state while it heals so over time it grows faster. Seems to work for me, can't wait to post my latest stats in the new year, I'm so excited!!! :D I must stress that when I stretch on my days off i DO NOT do it as hard as when I do my routine, just enough to keep it in a long flaccid state.

PE workout later :) can't wait!

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good workout :) Didnt kegel much (just on jelqs abit) because like i said yesterday i wanted to rest the muscles.

Warm up 22mins - groin and penis
Stretch 30 mins - all directions, no twists
2nd Warm up 10 mins
Jelqs 27 mins - all directions plus super slows
Squeezes 5 times
Edge 50mins
Warm down 15 mins

Also gently stretched when i woke and throughout the day.

Cant wait to post my measurements!! 2 days to go :D WOO!!!!

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nice routine, nice log. I have encouraged many to do exactly what you have done. Just add to the JP90, its a great base to work around and I think you are doing it the right way, good stuff Gymboi. Pretty good gains for only a few months of PE!

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for dropping by BigO much appreciated :) To hear that from a moderator has made my day, glad im doing it right haha. I saw a post going411by7 wrote a while ago basically saying his workout was a few hours long and his stretching/jelqs got progressively longer. I thought if it works for him then why not! I see some people on here not getting the results they want but never change there workout... it just makes sense to make it longer at the end of the day. You only get out what you put in :)

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Arr!! I got up late for work!!! Its ok though i have a wicked boss, she just laughed at me haha

Ok, stretched in the morning and in work on my break then when i got home. Back to kegels after a day off from them, did them in work also. I will incorporate them into my workout later as usual. Cant wait im so pumped for it!!!

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Another part of my unique routine is i try and not ejaculate much so that I can get the most out of PE. I read a poll that was done a while back with a group of guys showing how much gains they got with the amount of times they ejaculated if they did it daily/weekly/monthly/and never. Long story short the guys who never came got the most gains!! that was enough motivation for me to give it ago... It's working :)

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good workout but had to be slightly quicker for I had plans with my girlfriend. The only thing that suffered was egdeing but I guess that's ok seeing as though I'm with her tonight ;)

Warm up 20 mins
Stretch 30 mins - kegeled
2nd Warm up 6 mins
Jelqs 27 mins - kegeled
Squeeze x5 - kegeled
Edge 30mins
Warm down 15mins

Kegels throughout the day and stretches spread out all day. Plus... Sexy time later :D

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Happy new year everyone!!! Won't get time to say it later ;)

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It was an eventful night last night ;) hehe. That's my edging done for yesterday :)

Day off today.
Stretched throughout the day and massaged once. Not had chance to do my day off warming but will do it later... Plus more (edging) wink wink. Nice start to the year. I will post my stats when I get home!!!!!

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
NEW STATS!!!!!

Finally! The first of January has come and gone...now its time to post my stats :) I actually measured about a week ago and couldnt believe what i saw so i thought i would give it until the first of this month just to make sure i got it right.... guess what? It was exactly the same! WOO!!! Ok before i get carried away, my girth stayed the same at 5.5" which im ok with because my girlfriend is still getting used to it haha But the length shocked me. I was 6.5" on the dot in length now i am 6.8!!!! I am soooo happy! :D Alot of you might be thinking so what your still not big, but to me this is huge!! i've come from a 5.2" dick with slightly lower EQ than it should be, to 6.8" EQ number 9-10 dick!!! Part of me thinks i should cement these gains before i get anymore but the other part of me whats to get bigger NOW. Dont really no what to do. But anyway as you can tell i am thrilled! hehe Time to change my signature a little. I told you to watch this space. ha ;)

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
New Stats workout :)

Nice long workout today.

Warm up 20 mins
Stretches 32 mins light-medium-intense. Tunica tugs, Twists
2nd Warm up 10 mins
Jelqs 30 mins - super slow
Edge 1hr
Warm down 20 mins

Loving PE right now.... Huge part of my life. It's my obsession ;)

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Felt a slight twinge on the left side at the base of my shaft while doing PE last night... It is ok now but it has happened before so i will be aware of it today when i train it. I gues thats what you get for getting too excited while watching Rocky Balboa and stretching at the same time haha :)

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So that twinge i was talking about before didnt seem to come back at all during my workout. I was always aware that it was there though so maybe thats why. Good workout again.

Warm up 20 mins
Stretch 32 mins light-medium-intense. Twists
2nd Warm up 5 mins
Jelqs 30 mins (focused on more to the sides)
Edge 50 mins
Warm down 10 mins

I read that you dont need to warm down if you edge.....? It makes some kind of sense i guess but it is so natural for me to do now.
Stretced and shaked throughout the day i.e bathroom breaks and so on.

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I decided to go for a third day on again, i just felt like it could handle it :) The twinge i mentioned a few days ago didnt crop up again which i was really happy about, it must of been a one off. Ok so this afternoons workout went well

Warm up 20 mins
Stretch 30 mins - twists, tunica tugs
Attempeted Mandingo stretches x 2 either side (felt ok)
2nd Warm up 8 mins
Jelqs 28 mins
Squeezes x5
Edge 1h 50 mins
Then heated again 15 mins

I never noticed before but i have quite a few long stretch marks at the base of my shaft...i really like them haha. I can only notice them when oiled up. Think i will get baby bowder tomorrow to help with my Mandingo stretches. Gymboi out!

johnnyrock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am very impressed by this PE thing. Was sitting around and wasent able to sleep, when i feel into a website that said something about jelqing..
Was like what the h is jelqing? soon after i found this site and the whole PE thing! and man i cant wait to get started!

Seeing your log makes me wonna start my own log, your results seem promising and well worth the work!
I was wondering if you could pinpoint me where to start... is there a beginners guide ect?