RedForever's Progress Log

RedForever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have decided after a few weeks to make a progress log also. Purely for my own personal motivation and to ensure that I follow this all the way through until I am fully satisfied with my dimensions.

My main insecurity is girth. I have a longish penis which is slim, not ultra-skinny, just slim.

I have a fear of not 'touching the sides' on a larger woman. I want that confidence. My length is fine (i think).

Dimensions as of today 6th January 2011 are:

BPEL: 7 3/4"
EG: 4.8~4.9"

I am not sure I should set a goal for this time next year but I hope to be securely into the early 5s in girth perhaps 5.3".

I am resolute, patient and positive.

My routine is exact to the JP90.

- Warm-up in hot bath for 15 mins
- Stretches - left (25 seconds with kegel per second), rotaries x 10 to left and right, helicopter shakes, straight out (25 seconds with kegel), rotaries repeat, up and down...
- 50 wet jelqs followed by 30 v-jelqs (3 sets).
- Warm-down for 6 mins.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Congratulations on starting a log. That was an excellent decision.

RedForever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Had a strong workout last night.
Usual JP90 routine.

I have learned NOT to edge straight after. The only reason I edge is to buzz off it's swollen new expansive size after the workout. But as is inevitable I ejaculate after 20 mins and I've read so many times that you should leave a minimum of 1 hour after workout.

I can't help. Must stay disciplined.

I measured afterwards and reached 8 inches exactly bone-pressed.

But my girth was the same stuck between 4.8 and 4.9 inches (doesn't matter how thick the string is I use, haha).

I am not 7 inches non-bone-pressed which I'm pleased about. I just want a fat willy though. So I'm itching to get through the 90 day routine to get onto more girth-based exercises.
Still, all is good so far.

I'm a bit obsessed with my penis at the moment, almost immersed purely in self-phallophilia.

shakedown

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats man! I just started my log as well and I think it really helps. Edging is hard. Just gotta keep adding minutes to your edging every day.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Be careful not to over-train.
What are you doing for stamina?

RedForever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh God, Pirate....I don't know.
I'm doing nothing for stamina?
Just practicing kegels all the time. 100-150 a day, I guess.

Seriously, do you think edging after JP90 routine is overtraining?
I will stop, of course. Thanks for your observation, bud.

Shakedown, you are about the same girth as me.....I'l be interested in your routine after 3 months.

shakedown

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes we are! I'm hoping to get to your length. I'll be interested too see what kind of things you find to increase your girth and work best for you.

RedForever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I am now over 2 months into the JP90 routine.

I seem to have a little less girth and same length (which I gained initially). I'm wondering if I am already conditioned.
Before the JP90 programme I was conditioned anyway I think by doing PE since August follow a routine in the Clive Peters book and some more intense beginner programme set out in M*****s of S*ze (which in hindsight is far more intense than JP90).

Switching/starting again to the JP90 programme after 3 months sort of seemed to go backwards as it was lighter. But my EQ is fine. My penis looks quite good and is a nice shape, just thin and flattish. My hands/fingers are long so it feels quite inadequate to what my mind desires.

I am only really seeking girth. My aim is to get to 5.5 by 2 years. This is quite a lot to expect, I guess.

My BPEL is almost 8 inches if I kegel to really push it (silly I know).
But girth has not shifted at all.

The way I heat up is to lie in a hot bath for around 15 minutes, although I get slightly nauseous with the sudden temperature change and dripping with sweat. Not sure it's the most effective method to heat up. I am very aware that it's all about the tunica. Mine is very tough and tight. I tried a rice sock but it was pure comedy to me. This big, fat sock steaming and I immersed my half-erection into it and at times freaked out at its heat, ouch....plus it doesn't hold the heat in so much after 10 minutes.

I think my true girth is 4.75. Although it goes up to 4 7/8 after edging.

Shall I go for another full month of JP90 or just add some squeezes now and go on to the intermediate to concentrate on girth? This is very tempting...

Editor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yea, I would add some squeezes into your routine after 3 months :D

RedForever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I am progressing in routine now and doing U-Jelqs and the V-jelqs. My CS is getting larger, I feel it. Although girth measurements seem static.
I'm slipping in a couple of horse squeezes and slinkys now and it doesn't negate my EQ so I think I'm conditioned.

I just need to work out how to soften this tunica of steel I have.

RedForever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have decided to join Big Al's programme purely to gain in girth. I feel I have enough length already.

He's recommended me a girth-only programme of:

Warm up - min 15 mins
50 Squeezes 5 seconds each
50 x 5 second kegels (not easy for me) as I'm a bit tired by then.
Then edging or what he calls 'Stop and Starts" for about 3 times.
Warm down - 5 or 6 mins.

I have started this and haven't really seen any gains as yet. I had about 1.5 weeks off so am starting from today again.
I feel that my penis has gotten smaller somehow. My girth has lowered to about 4.75 and length to about 7.5 which is strange. But it's cool as long as I can get back to where I was.

I quit smoking also and now eat quite healthily with lots of garlic and red onion (anything Italian). I am vegetarian, sort of, I'm lying I eat fish so I think my diet is OK. Will be starting exercise and sleeping more so I expect to see a whole improvement in gains.

One thing last time I noted is that I forgot to increase intensity, ie. increase by 3%, for example, the number of reps. I kept on the same number so maybe this is why I didn't gain so much.

Anyway, back on the case...
Here are my current pics so far...

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/redforever-albums-starting-pics.html

RedForever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Been a while since and not made significant gains really.
I am doing a 20 minute warm up > 50 5- second Horse Squeezes > 50 5-second kegels then 20 mins edging and warm down.
Incrementally I am increasing number of reps and intensity.

teejaytorres

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bro are you still at it? You seem to not have posted in a while? How did it go for you in the end?

RedForever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Am back now again, took time out due to allsorts of domestic issues and time needed away.
OK, the score is I think I have lost my girth, I measure more consistently at 4.8 inches girth. I used to be 5.1 so maybe time has allowed my natural DNA to go back to its norm. But I have been 5.25 before so I know I can do it again - that was mainly with just jelqing.

I'm going back into a jelqing routine:

20 min warm-up

50 slow wet jelqs
5 compression squeezes (10 seconds each)

Four sets of the above jelqs and squeezes

6 min warm down

50 kegels
Later on 20 min edging with some ulis just before point of ejaculation