Accidental's PE log

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am going to start a log here in hopes that it keeps me accountable. My goal is to use Phallosan Forte and Bathmate most days and log the results. I will take measurements once a month. I know the recommendation is to start with a manual conditioning routine but I am not. I realize that may not be the smartest move but I will accept with the consequences. I want to see what can be achieved or not as a beginner with devices.

I have gone through the progression of wearing phallosan for one hour and incrementing it by an hour each day and have worn it successfully without any problem for 5 hours yesterday. My goal is to wear it for 8-11HRS a day whenever possible. I have also pumped each of those days with the bathmate for 5 minutes a day. I have not pumped to full pressure. I have only pumped until I started to feel some good expansion which has been about 1 1/2 to 2 pumps. I have been going in flaccid and have not reached my erect length in the pump yet. I am just taking it slow and trying to get used to the feeling of the bathmate. After only 5 minutes in the bathmate I do not see much of a "pump" but I am not pumping for very long or with much pressure at all. Even so, my erection feels noticably thicker in my hand as of this morning compared to the beginning of the week.

My starting measurements are:

NBPEL: 6.9in
BPEL: 7.5in
EG: 5.1in
BPSFL: 7.9in

My main goal is to get to 8in NBPEL

One way I plan to attack that goal is by eating healthier and trying to be a bit more active. I am about 33 pounds over my "ideal" weight according to my doctor and I don't like the love handles I currently have. I don't have to big of a difference between my NBPEL and BPEL but my BPSFL is about an inch more than my NBPEL so maybe losing a few pounds and being a bit more active could help with blood flow etc. If not atleast I'll be healthier.

I will post an update to what I do PE wise each day. Measurements each month.

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-5-20
8hrs PF at high green tension to the right side
12m BM session flaccid

Observations: out of the PF flaccid hang was incredible. After the BM my flaccid was very engorged and hanging nicely.

Quick tip for anyone struggling with "ring burn" today I was able to wear the PF for 8hrs straight to the same side with no ring burn as I adjusted all of the tension to the pump by putting my hand between my body and the belt, starting at the pump, and slid my hand around my entire body to the ring. If you are having ring burn please look at the ring if there is any tension (ring looking oblong or oval like) you will probably get ring burn. The ring should not be distorted at all. Don't be afraid to pull the ring closer to the bell and pumps that it remains a small circle like it is before you put it on.

This really helped me as I struggled with ring burn until this session. Give it a shot.

PF total time: 8hrs.

FromAveragetoStud

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a fellow new Phallosan user and am excited to follow your PE journey. Let's get those gains!

I do have a question for you. I'm still struggling with that initial setup and getting the condom on. Do you have any tips or suggestions?

Thanks!

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a fellow new Phallosan user and am excited to follow your PE journey. Let's get those gains!

I do have a question for you. I'm still struggling with that initial setup and getting the condom on. Do you have any tips or suggestions?

Thanks!

At what point are you struggling? I use two hands to evenly roll down the "condom" about half way and then I pull one end over the rim of the bell with one hand and use my other hand to continue rolling the rest of the condom over the bell. The first two or so times I had to be pretty forceful with it but after you do it a few times it sort of loosens up a bit. You are going to have to stretch it over the bell as it will not easily just roll down. I wasted a lot of time the first time trying to evenly and gently roll it all the way down. From that point though it is fairly easy stick your glans in the bell and it easily rolls back over your penis like a real condom. Then just give it a few pumps.

I don't know if that helps in any way I really hope so. I have to take bathroom breaks frequently probably 5 times today and each time I rolled the condom down and over the bell and applied it in less than a minute. The first few times it was much slower but I just had to be a little forceful. The condoms aren't as weak now as I believe they were a few years ago... Not sure though.

Good luck and I just saw your journal on here I look forward to seeing your progress. We can do this!!

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-6-20 (Day 2)

8.25hrs PF at high green tension to the left side
12m BM session flaccid

Observations:

Today my glans looked very long after removing the phallosan I guess that is due to so much time pumped in the bell. Flaccid hang was ridiculous right after removing the PF as well. Nice and plump after the BM session.

I also have noticed that depending on the position of the belt the stretch I feel even on the same tension setting can be entirely different (like feeling no stretch at all to something super intense but both times being green tension.) so definitely take some time to adjust how and where your penis sits on your body so it works best for you.

PF total time = 16.25hrs

FromAveragetoStud

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks Accidental- that was indeed very helpful! The piece that I was missing, was that I didn't realize how far over the bell the condom needed to be. After I got the condom to cover 75-80% of the bell, things got to be much easier. One lingering issue that I have is sometimes after rolling the condom back down over my penis, I noticed that my glans is no longer inside the bell. The only way I seem to be able to fix this without starting over from scratch is to just reposition myself so that the glans is inside the bell. Do you think this approach is okay, or how would you recommend solving the problem.

And yeah, we will definitely become hung!

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-7-20
10hrs PF high green tension to the right side
12m BM session flaccid

Observations: today I need to bathe at the 7 hour mark in the phallosan and I pumped at that time for 12 minutes. I had to use the large bell and sleeve out of the pump for the final 3 hours. Everything looks and feels great. Had a very nice morning wood today.

PF total time = 26.25hrs

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks Accidental- that was indeed very helpful! The piece that I was missing, was that I didn't realize how far over the bell the condom needed to be. After I got the condom to cover 75-80% of the bell, things got to be much easier. One lingering issue that I have is sometimes after rolling the condom back down over my penis, I noticed that my glans is no longer inside the bell. The only way I seem to be able to fix this without starting over from scratch is to just reposition myself so that the glans is inside the bell. Do you think this approach is okay, or how would you recommend solving the problem.

And yeah, we will definitely become hung!

Honestly I am having the same experience and haven't figured any better way out yet.... Let me know if you do though.

FromAveragetoStud

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Honestly I am having the same experience and haven't figured any better way out yet.... Let me know if you do though.

Good to know that I’m not missing something obvious! I’m thinking that as long as I’m feeling a good stretch and things are staying in place, we should be good to go. That being said, if I do figure anything out, I’ll definitely let you know. I’m still trying to figure out how to get a good seal with the Bathmate too, but it’s like the more I try/practice, it gets a little better easier/though I don’t think I’ve mastered it yet.

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good to know that I’m not missing something obvious! I’m thinking that as long as I’m feeling a good stretch and things are staying in place, we should be good to go. That being said, if I do figure anything out, I’ll definitely let you know. I’m still trying to figure out how to get a good seal with the Bathmate too, but it’s like the more I try/practice, it gets a little better easier/though I don’t think I’ve mastered it yet.

I struggled the first few times. I found two things that helped. 1. Rubbing lotion on my cock and the rim if the bellows of the bathmate. I tried that to be like lube because my dick kept getting stuck on the sides of the tube. It helped with getting stuck but I also noticed a better, tighter seal. You just have to be careful as the bathmate is more prone to sliding down as you pump when it is lubed like that. 2. If possible use it in a bathtub instead of shower. I know not everyone has a bathtub but it makes the pumping experience much nicer and easier to get a seal as you can seal it all under water. It is also very cold where I live so being able to lay in the warm bathwater makes the session much better and I don't have to worry about running out of hot water like showering.

Other than that BM recommends being clean shaven if having issues with sealing. I already am. Maybe this can help you.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nice log, best of luck with your gains

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-8-20 (Day 4)

11.25hrs PF at high green tension to the left side

15m BM session flaccid

Observations:
Out of the phallosan my glans is very long and fat. I noticed this yesterday and assumed it is from the vacuum of the bell acting like a glans pump. It looks similar to my dick out of the bathmate but just the glans. My glans is normal color when I take it off and normal temperature. It has me wondering about using the large bell with the M sleeve for more glans "expansion" but that is something I am not going to rush into as I am already doing a lot.

You also may have noticed my BM session jumped to 15 minutes. Today I found the manual for the bathmate and read that they recommend 15 minutes per session, as often as once per day. So I decided to just stay in a little longer off of feel up to 15 minutes. I felt great and at the 15 minute mark even wanted to go for more time but I will stick to 15 mins for the time being in the name of safety.

Both the BM and the PF users manuals recommend upto daily use so my plan for now is actually to use them both everyday possible unless I notice a drop in EQ... So far my EQ is better than ever and my flaccid is hanging nice all the time out of the devices. I will be paying close attention though.

PF total time = 37.5hrs

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nice log, best of luck with your gains

Thanks for stopping by and for leaving a comment as well! It is motivational and helps with a feeling of accountability to know other users may stop in from time to time to see what I have been up too. :)

So far I don't have any ruler measurable gains (its only been 3 days though so obviously not yet.) But my EQ has been through the roof really surprised me.

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-9-20 (day 5)

Today I was unable to put my PF on in the morning so had to wait until the evening. This will give me the opportunity to use the phallosan for a few hours while sleeping for the first time.

At the time of writing this comment I have 4hrs logged in the phallosan to the right side and just finished a 15m BM session. All is well and I feel great. I am targeting 11.25hrs but will not post a total time as of now because I have not finished "todays PF session" yet and cannot confirm how long I will actually wear it into the night.

Wish me luck haha!

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-10-20 (day 6)

I wore the PF for 6.25 more hours. 3 of which I was asleep. I woke up to go to the bathroom ans removed the PF at 10.25hrs. my goal was 11.25 but it was 3am and I just wanted to get back to sleep. Plus 10.25 is completely acceptable for me. Depending in the day my main goal is 8 or more hours.

Today I also am having to put on the PF in the evening as I am super busy.

My plan is another 15m BM session and 8+ hours in the PF.

So far everything is going well. Woke up with some nice morning wood. No complaints. Flaccid is seeming to be fuller all day.

PF total time: 47.75hrs

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-10-20 (day 6 final update)
9.25 hrs PF at high green tension to the left side
15 minutes BM

All is well.

PF total time: 57 hrs

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-11-20 (day 7)
Due to my schedule changing my wearing times this log has become a bit messy. Oh well. Its main purpose is to keep me motivated.

Today, I tried something I was not planning on. I did a few manual stretches and felt a good sensation and a pulling forward of what I would call "inner penis" where as wearing the phallosan I only feel the tension on my shaft "outer penis." I have decided I am going to develop a manual stretching routine and follow it with a 2 days on 1 day off then 2 days on 2 days off. I had said I would not do manual stretching but the feeling I had when stretching made me think by only using the phallosan I am potentially missing out on different angles and deeper stretches. I hope that makes sense.

So my plan now is as long as PI's remain well bathmate for 15 minutes a day and phallosan for 8+ hours a day with my 2 days on 1 day off, 2 days in 2 days off manual stretching routine. I will decide on that routine over this weekend.

As of the time of writing, I have 5hrs already logged in the PF along with my manual stretches and 15 minutes in the BM. I am now going to strap back up into the phallosan for the remainder of this evening and will make a total time update at some point tomorrow. :)

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-11-20 (day 7 final update)
I logged exactly 8hrs in the PF high green tension to the right side.
And 15 minutes in the bathmate.

Observations: I have been giving my dick a few hours off. Yesterday at about 7.5hrs my dick just wanted to be free from all pe. It didn't exactly hurt but my dick felt tired and I also felt tired mentally. So I just took the PF off at 8hrs exactly. My glans looked very dehydrated I suppose due to so much time under vacuum pressure so I put some lotion on it and have been free for over 12 hours. The skin is looking better and I will probably try putting the phallosan on in a little bit aiming for atleast 8hrs but taking it slow.

I am seriously considering not doing a BM for tomorrow's work out.

PF total time = 65hrs

FromAveragetoStud

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your dedication is amazing!

How do you feel the Phallosan keeps tension overnight while sleeping? I find myself often needing to retighten or adjust during the day, so I’m skeptical of how well it would maintain through the whole night. Do you have any tips here?

CLOSEDAccidental

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-12-20 (day 8)
8hrs PF high green tension left side

Observations: I did not do a bathmate session today as I am feeling a little over worked and when I took off the phallosan my glans was very dry again. I have put on a lotion and will be taking the rest of the evening off from all PE. I have not decided yet but tomorrow depending on how I wake up may be an off day.

PF total time = 73hrs