CBateman tries to reach perfection :-)

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Update 1: I'm so happy I'm able to edit my first post here (not possible on thunder) :)
I will always update this post to give you guys the most direct way to my new findings and learnings.
Despite of what some experienced hanging users suggest, I will follow Kyrpa's ideas (He is on thunder, a brilliant guy) and take advantage of both rest days AND decondition breaks.
My protocol is the same as below BUT:

-Thursday and sunday rest days with ZERO PE.
- after 2-3 months of working (Pe), I will take 2-3 months off to decondition. This is crucial to avoid plateaus.

Update 2:
My current routine: 60 min total.
a. 20 mins without heat to delastify the penis @2.5kg (elastic limit)
b. hang 30 mins with IR heat @3.5kg. ( plastic zone)
c. In the end, 10 mins hanging cold to cooldown @4.2kg . (to counter the contraction of the tissue during cooldown)

IR lamp is 250w Philips lamp from Amazon.
To be continued ;-).

Update 3 from 04.08.2021:
The complete period consisting of hanging and pumping is called "P1". I finished the hanging part with a BPFSL of 19.7cm and a gain therefore of 2.1cm. This is more than amazing for a hard gainer. Now I try to transform the BPFSL to BPEL by pumping.

1) same schedule as before: Mo + thursday off, the rest of the week I pump
2) 3-4 sets @ 10-12 mins and max 6 Hg. I always restrict the length in the tube to focus on girth instead of length.
By doing this, the penis is less constricted in girth expansion. This is necessary because the transformation of BPFSL to BPEL is basically girth work. So although I want to gain length with this method, I need to pump in a length restricted way to hopefully transform about 66% of the BPFSL to BPEL.
This is going till 04.15.2021, so another 11 days. Then, I will do 2 months decon.

P2 starts on 06.15.2021, accordingly.
Now I'm hanging. started on dec 1.
I use the LG Hanger exactly like Dr Ric described. Will write a very comprehensive analysis after I have gained 2 cm.
Because it seems useless to me to write about hypotheticals etc when it is not proven in practice.

my stats (all natural since zero gains lol)
BPEL:16,7 cm ~ 6,57 in
NBPEL: 15cm ~ 5,9 in
flaccid (NBPFL): Maximum turtled: 10cm ~ 3.94 in
Girth: head: 13.4cm middle: 14cm base: 14cm

First big goal: 1 inch of length via hanging only. Then, 1.1 inches to get to 7 inches NBPEL and from there I'm relaxed :). Because that is already very big IMO. Still, will shoot for 8 inches NBPEL and 6-6.2 inches of girth.

Last edited:

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good to have you with us. :yo:

duude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey CBateman, it is great that you decided to start a progress report!
Logging is always important. It helps with consistency, with pinpointing mistakes and weaknesses and moving closer to perfection! ;)

You have some great initial stats! Good luck with your first 1 inch!

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, guys!
I try to be as informative as possible in my thread. This is why I definitely WON'T post daily.
For once, I believe the best way to do PE is to do everything habitually, but dont worry too much about it and dont keep your mind occupied too much with all this theory.
Posting daily would let me always think about the journey and increase doubt, I think.
Secondly, I want people to read my report and get as much condensed knowledge as possible.

I learned amazing things from "longerstretch" from Th***ers P**ce and Madyogi from PEgym.
The first thing is to always heat WHILE hanging. That is why I bought a Beurer IL 50 infrared lamp with 300w power.
Focus the lamp on the penis while hanging to increase the stretchiness of the tissue, and this improved results.
Additionally, I will monitor my BPFSL every month to keep track of my progress.
My exact procedure of tracking gains:

1) only track BPFSL and BPEL on a monthly basis
2) take every measurement three times and on 2 different days in a row for a total of 6 measurements for BPEL and 6 for BPFSL.
Average them out
3) always measure AFTER my 1h hanging session. Because if you sometimes measure before and sometimes directly after,
The BPFSL might be exaggerated from the training
4) always use the same force to measure. For this, I use my old Phallosan ADS, put my penis in and pull the penis straight out (horizontally from the floor) until I reach the very slight red zone on the Phallosan measuring scale.
By doing this, it is ensured you dont pull one time more than the other or less.

There might also be some merit to the idea to compare pre workout BPFSL and past workout BPFSL.
The idea being that you want to reach 4-5% increase in BPFSL from your workout as a beginner and 2% as a pro.
However, with 1h hanging and infrared light and 2.4lbs I was only able to reach 1.2% increase in stretchiness which is too little for a beginner.
I’m currently collecting data from other Vacuum hangers and want to see what their stress level/stretchiness level is to see if the whole concept applies to vacuum hanging.

Last edited:

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My knowledge currently grows like crazy :). Take at the look at the first update. The edits in the first post will always be very condensed and short however.
My full routine is:

1. 20 mins without heat to delastify the penis @2kg (elastic limit. This will never change)
  2. hang 30 mins with IR heat @2kg. (plastic zone, I try not to increase it. buy may eventually)
  3. In the end, 10 mins hanging cold to cooldown @2g . (to counter the contraction of the tissue during cooldown. Also I try to keep it low. But may increase if necessary in terms of unsatisfying strain)
- train 5 days and take 2 days off a week. => thursday and sunday rest days
- training protocols max 2-3 months. Then, take 2-3 months of decon break in between to keep the gains locomotive.

We will see how it goes. I feel decent.
pre workout I measured 17.5-17.6 BPFSL and after today's workout 18.1-18.2 BPFSL in cm.
Not sure about the precise numbers since I need way more practice to get more accuracy. But nonetheless, strain should be ~3% or more and thus good.

Last edited:

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
My knowledge currently grows like crazy :). Take at the look at the first update. The edits in the first post will always be very condensed and short however.
My full routine is:

1. 20 mins without heat to delastify the penis @2kg (elastic limit. This will never change)
  2. hang 30 mins with IR heat @2kg. (plastic zone, I try not to increase it. buy may eventually)
  3. In the end, 10 mins hanging cold to cooldown @2g . (to counter the contraction of the tissue during cooldown. Also I try to keep it low. But may increase if necessary in terms of unsatisfying strain)
- train 3 days on, 2 days off. => thursday and sunday rest days
- training protocols max 2-3 months. Then, take 2-3 months of decon break in between to keep the gains locomotive.

We will see how it goes. I feel decent.
pre workout I measured 17.5-17.6 BPFSL and after today's workout 18.1-18.2 BPFSL in cm.
Not sure about the precise numbers since I need way more practice to get more accuracy. But nonetheless, strain should be ~3% or more and thus good.

I would suggest to train 3 days on, one off, two on, one off, and not take 2-3 months off for a decon break. That's too much time in my opinion. It not necessary unless you plan on taking an extended vacation where you can't do PE.
Personally a decon break for myself is a week and not more than two weeks. You'll lose the tissue conditioning that you've developed and you'll be starting all over at ground zero to get it back.

Taking breaks to reinvigorate motivation to train because of burn-out or because your EQ has diminished is appropriate.... just don't let things get rusty!

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree Marlon, I made a mistake with the rest days. For simplification purposes, what I meant was thursday and sunday of the week are rest days.
Regarding the deconditioning phase: I couldn't agree more on a psychological basis. My first idea was to not take any break at all for two years and just fire through hahah However, I at least want to try what Kyrpa and Tutt from Thunders have explained since it makes SO much sense.
If after 6 months I am way below my schedule, I may rethink the duration of the decon breaks.
And I dont take the breaks easily, quite the opposite: I hate to do breaks !! But I want to test and try something new and see whether their ideas have merit.
In the end, if the 6 months are horrible, I will do everything more "old school" from then on and I think I have nothing to loose.

All the best

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys!
Quick update: 1) I will measure my t0 BPFSL every month. I may post once a month or I may collect the data for several months and post then, but I will definitely give you the data for every month :) By doing this, I think you might get a very good picture.
2) Evey penis has a slightly different load strain curve. Thus, it is mandatory to figure your curve out by experimenting. All of this thread refers to the user "Kyrpa" from Thunders. Basically, you see at which point you have the maximum elongation of BPFSL after hanging weight x.
I hung with 2kg before but today I found out 3kg is my sweet spot. After that, the elongation doesn't increase.
I try to keep the 3kg for one year at least. We will see if the strategy without progressive overload works.
3) You only gain BPFSL at first. I might have gained 2mm already (or more). However, you will have to transfer that to BPEL.
I will write a very comprehensive review when I have gained my first 1cm of BPEL. Because 1cm of BPFSL is not what we all are after in the end.
THis is why I seldomly post. I dont want to write trash or useless information and In the end what I'm doing was useless and I have zero gains.
What good would that be for the reader?

All the best and keep going, guys :)

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Everything looks good but I agree with Marlon on the conditioning breaks. Hanging for 2-3 months then taking 2 -3 months off for deconditioning is way too much.

This would likely make your penis resistant to gaining. Decon breaks aren't really need my opinion. Maybe once a year to keep from feeling like a slave to PE. Its good mentally but I dont see it as a good practice for hanging.

All that being said, if you do it and track it you will be providing valuable information either way.

Welcome to the Gym and best of luck...always great to see another hanger here.

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey BigO!
Great to see an important visitor in my log :D I completely understand where you are coming from, but I'm basing this on very sound logic.
I don't want to advertise another forum and honor the policy, but the user 'Kyrpa' is a genius IMO and helped me understand this, together with the user 'tutt'.
Basically, the tension applied externally leads to stress in the extra cellular matrix which consist of collagen fibers and with time, the extracellular stress level rises. I cannot explain it as well as he did, but in general you need this kind of breaks to avoid plateaus.
My current idea is 3 months workout, 2 months break and continue this way for as long as possible. So not extreme with 2 months workout and 3 months break.
The goal is that after the first cycle, I will gain equally good with the second and third and the gains do not decrease.
We will see where I am after 12 months.
Maybe what I'm doing is complete bullshit. But perhaps I help to open another door to a new unique way to make progress :)
All the best!

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks duude! it is a pleasure hearing from you.
I might not answer immediately, but when I see the questions I will ALWAYS try to answer them from everybody
Therapeutic heat is an absolute game changer to increase the elongation while hanging or extending. The best option would be ultrasound. However, this can only be applied actively with the head of the machine and continuous movement. The second best is far infrared light which is able to penetrate the skin deeply. We don’t want to heat up the skin, this is useless. We want to penetrate the inside of the penis to help the collagen fibers stretch beyond their cold elastic stretch. Everything else is not proven, so your heat fan cannot be recommended by me. I imagine it might only heat up the skin which is useless. I use a 275w IR bulb becaue it creates decent warmth. Forget 100w, this is nothing for our goals.

The most important things to do for maximum gains are:
1) use thereapeutic heat. This is crucial and a game changer
2) measure BPFSL to see how much stretch you get after a workout. Not every workout ,but make sure to stay above 2.5% to gain. Better even, above 3,5% for great gains.
3) decon breaks and rest days. Two rest days a week. For decon breaks, work out for 3 months and do 2 months decon. After 1.5-2 years, do a bigger decon of 6 months. Then, you can repeat the old cycle. This is very rough and still in progress, but it should help to keep the gains coming and coming and coming. Maybe even beyond 2 inches of length. But I only want 2 inches, so I will never find out probably.
4) stress relaxation. But I don’t do this. “It has descriptions easily found ail over the net as well. Basically the phenomena means that you stretch the penis with certain load to given strain and leave it there on this fixed length, then after few minutes the applied stress relaxes and is seen as a decreased load on the scale which I have in my extender for example. More officially it is said like this: Stress relaxation is a decrease in stress under constant strain” This is only the forth most important point and I don’t do this here. The other 3 are fine and will be discussed in my thread ��

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also, I want to give you guys a quick update:
I seem to have made some progress in terms of pre BPFSL.
Meaning, I hang with 0.5kg for 10 minutes and then take measurement of my BPFSL while in the LG hanger chamber still.
I pull on the chamber very slowly to elongate my penis. To standardize the force of pulling, I already ordered a American weight scale fish scale recommended by tutt in Kyrpa’s thread.
Then, I will be able to pull each BPFSL with the same force and create equal conditions.
However, with my suboptimal hand pulling without a scale to measure the force, my BPFSL development so far is:

01.01.21: 18.1cm
14.01.21: 18.5cm (could also be 18.4cm. My measurements are not particularly accurate).

it looks good so far and is in line with my suggested 1.25mm/week gains.
I will keep you updated. Not every week, maybe not even every 2 or 3 weeks, but I am constantly doing PE and WILL eventually write all my insights down :)

duude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey CBateman, thank you for taking the time to answer my question!
1) So you are using 275W bulb, that is very interesting. Mine is 150W and unfortunately all the 275W I see are very expensive. I will see what I can find but in the meantime I will experiment a bit with a rice sock.
2) I am doing this at times, like you suggested. I should start recording it!
3) I understand the concept of breaks and rest days but I find it soo hard to take any. I will try and manage 1 off day per week for now.
4) Interesting. I used to do something very similar with manual exercises. I wonder if we can incrementally add weight while hanging, if it´s going to be effective.

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey CBateman, thank you for taking the time to answer my question!
1) So you are using 275W bulb, that is very interesting. Mine is 150W and unfortunately all the 275W I see are very expensive. I will see what I can find but in the meantime I will experiment a bit with a rice sock.
2) I am doing this at times, like you suggested. I should start recording it!
3) I understand the concept of breaks and rest days but I find it soo hard to take any. I will try and manage 1 off day per week for now.
4) Interesting. I used to do something very similar with manual exercises. I wonder if we can incrementally add weight while hanging, if it´s going to be effective.

1) Take a look at the "Philips IR 250R R125 E27 Infrared Heat Lamp 250 Watt". SHould be sufficient for 10€. 150w is nothing really.
2) Do it not every time. I do it once a week. Look at how I normalize the measurement:
I hang with 0.5kg for 10 minutes. THen I measure my BPFSL. THis is my "pre BPFSL" or my "BPFSL 0" because on a time scale, it is at the point zero.
Afterwars, I do my regular workout you can see in the first post. after the 60 mins workout, I leave my penis in the hanger and immediately measure my BPFSL again. This is the "post BPFSL". It should be at least >2,5% than pre BPFSL. If it is >3,5%, you are doing great and can be proud :) Sufficient and continuous heat will increase these numbers. Also, a good system like i use. see point 4 below.
3) Gains will stall after 70-80 days at the latest. Meaning, you will sabotage yourself. I also hate decon breaks, but I have to take them. Otherwise, you wont reach your goals in time (even though this sounds paradoxical).
4) If you look at my first post, I already do this kind of. I hang with 2gk for 20 mins, then 3kg for 30 with heat then 10 min cold to cool down.
It is perfect like this. The total time of 60min, the 20min cold, the 30min heated and the 20 min cold.
THe only thing that could be slightly different is the kg.
instead of 2kg it could be 1.5-3kg for you. The heated hanging could vary between 2.5-5kg.
You can find that out by doing a load strain curve for yourself.

You hang with 0.5kg cold without heat and measure your BPFSL afterwards.
then you hang with 1kg, 1.5,2,2.5 etc up to 4kg.

then you do a table:
kg strain %
0.5 0 (this is the zero point always)
1kg

it could look like this:

0.5 0%
1 0.6%
1.5 1.1%
2 1.6%
2.5 2.2%
3 2.2%
3.5 2.2%
4 2.2%

the sweet spot is 2.5kg because after that, the strain does not increase. Now you know you have to hang with 2.5kg in the first phase of 20 mins cold :) The funny and crazy thing is: you should theoretically NEVER change this weight, even in 2-3 years not!! Because with this method, the penis shouldnt toughen up. THis is the theory, we will see if it works.
The sweet spot could be theoretically between 2-4kg. If it is 4kg, you would have to go higher with the testing up to 6kg of course to make sure you really have the sweet spot. But it should realistically be between 2-3kg.

Last edited:

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh this is truly very interesting!! Thanks again CBateman.

Time to make a few changes in my hanging! ;)
My pleasure. If you want to contribute sth, please send me your load strain curve if you find the time to do it. It is fine if you do it in 3 weeks or sth like that.
Because on thunders, we want to collect data and Kyrpa needs more data from different users to form an opinion that is statistically valid. Thus, it would fill my heart with pleasure to be able to gather another load strain curve from another engaged pe'ler :)

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In the past, I have twice created a load strain curve:
0.5kg 18.5cm
1kg 18.7cm
1.5kg 18,7-18,8 cm
2kg 18,8cm 1,6 % strain
2.5 18,8-18.9cm 2,12% strain
3kg 19,1cm
3.5kg 19.6cm
4kg 19.6-19.7cm

You start with 0.5kg as a baseline. Hang for 10 mins cold, without IR heat. THen, you measure your BPFSL while in the LG hanger still. You pull on the LG Hanger chamber to maximally enlarge your BPFLS measurement. Normally, the sweet spot should be 2-4kg. For me, I just assume it is 3.5kg because 4kg would be on the very edge of still plausible and way too much.

In conclusion, I will up my weights by 0.5kg.
New routine will be
length: 60 min total.
a. 20 mins without heat to delastify the penis @2.5kg (elastic limit)
b. hang 30 mins with IR heat @3.5kg. ( plastic zone)
c. In the end, 10 mins hanging cold to cooldown @3.5kg . (to counter the contraction of the tissue during cooldown)

I’m at the upper end of the probable weight range for loads.
Much higher will be incredibly counterproductive for 99,9% of people, so please keep this in mind if you are reading this post.
However, I don’t think my own load strain curve is that flawed, I dit it twice, that the assumption to use 2.5 and 3.5kg respectively is wrong.
I WONT ever increase the weights from now unless I have an extremely good scientific reason.
This is on of the key premises of this program: do NOT increase the weight if you have found your sweet spot.

We will see If it will slightly increase my gains.
In 14 days, Kyrpa gained 2.6mm of pre BPFSL.
My goal is to gain >2mm of BPFSL per 14 days.
Ideally would be >2.6mm. Everything around 3mm and above would be too crazy too believe for a slight hard gainer like myself.

ALl the best :)

CBateman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think you guys won’t believe my latest measurements.
Okay, I’m exaggerating a bit :-D.
I measured today and got 19cm BPFSL.
This is crazy.
01.01.21: BPFSL: 18
14.01.21: BPFSL: 18.5cm
30.01.21: BPFSL: 19cm.

This is way better than expected and now I finally cannot ignore or relativize the fact that this is working very well so far.
However, from what Tutt and Kyrpa said, I may stress my penis too much to hang twice daily. The only reason I did twice daily is that Dr Richard Howard recommended it and I trust this guy tremendously. But the current knowledge suggests a change . Although it is incredibly hard for me to change anything when the protocol works so
amazingly well for a hard gainer like myself, reason has to prevail. Thus, I will only hang once a day for the next 14 days.
If my gains are >3mm in these days, that means I measure 19.3mm or better even 19.4-19.5, I will from now on only hang once a day.
Which is way more practical for me with work, working out and private life anyway.
IF it was possible to receive similar results or even slightly worse with only once a day, this protocol would be incredibly easy and relaxing to follow for me.
If my results are ambiguous after 14 days, I will give it another 14 days once a day till the end of february.
Only if then the BPFSL is subpar, I will do twice/day again.