⮕ ⇨ ➽ The SoraSora PE Journal ! 📚

SoraSora

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Welcome to my log :)

I previously had a PE log here which has ultimately become a sort of first run of PE log. I started around 6.6" x 4.8", and reached 7.2" x 5.2" after around a year. It could have been more, but I became less consistent about 6 months in, and also my penis became stronger and needed a new set of workouts.

My current size is somewhere around 7.2" x 5.2", and I'm now aiming for my goal size of 8.0" x 5.4". I'm not really sure what my goal thickness is, I just know I enjoy the process of PE in general.

Goal 1: 7.5" x 5.2"
Date reached:

Goal 2: 7.8" x 5.3"
Date reached:

Goal 3: 8.0" x 5.4"
Date reached:

Starting this log on the 27th of April 2020, I aim to have reached my goal by this time next year. I'm very confident with my current new routine that I'll be able to reach this goal.

My previous routine was heavily based on PESG's routine from his post over a decade ago, and was focused on simplicity in order to allow it to be done consistently over a course of months. This worked a treat, and really conditioned my penis well. It consisted of a 10 minute warm up with a rice sock, stretches left, right, out and down, then jelqing for 10 minutes. That was it! Each exercise was done very lightly. And it yielded very positive results!

Now, however, my penis seems far more conditioned, and I can feel that it responds less to this level and type of exercise. So for the past week or so, I've been doing a slightly upped routine, and I can feel that this is the routine to take me to 8" (and beyond if I'm feeling particularly ambitious, but I doubt I would want any more than 8"!). The new routine is again based on PESG's post, and uses the same logic of the penis' response to PE potentially reducing over time, and hence increasing the intensity to allow gains to keep happening. My new routine is:

- 15 minutes warm up with a rice sock.
- Stretches left, right, out and down.
- 15 minutes jelqing.
- 45 second-hold ULIs, between 2 and 4 of these.

The stretches are done with slightly more intensity than they were previously, and the jelqs are themselves done pretty intensely! After a year of PE, this level of jelq is now possible and safe to do without damaging my penis as I have in the past from jelqs of too high intensity (a blessedly light injury which taught me the importance of patience in PE). This routine has been doing super well so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing what results it will lead to! It's only a touch longer than my previous routine, and the ULIs especially are really enjoyable to do. I'm also changing the measurement day to the 1st of each month, just to make things rounder on that front.

Good luck to you also! I'm sure my own past and future logs will be a source of inspiration for your own PE journeys :)

Last edited:

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck, keep logging

Cabba

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wishing you the best in your journey!!

SoraSora

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I measured on the 1st of this month, and the stats were still somewhere around the 7.2" x 5.2" mark. This is pretty much expected given my consistency has been quite low as of yet. I'm starting my new upped routine as of today, and expect measurements will be around the same for the first month, and some small increases the second month.

I'm also going to stick to using my right hand for jelqs, as I started using my left hand expecting things would be 'balanced', but it simply led to no gains every time, from what I could tell! Plus my penis has been pretty balanced anyway, so I shall resume right handed jelqing.

Last edited:

SoraSora

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tuesday, 5th of May 2020.

Warm up : 15 minutes with a rice sock.
Stretching : Left, right, straight out and down.
Jelqing : 15 minutes.
ULIs : 4 @ 45 seconds+

Last edited: