Cabba’s Pumping/Jelq log

Cabba

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Starting a log finally to track more of my progress and because some have asked for my routine. This is a new routine I’m starting with mostly pumping with bathmate and some length and girth work. Starting size is 7.3 inches length, 5.8 inch girth. The routine is as follows.

5-8 min warm up
Stretching up, down, sides, straight out
5 min pump on medium pressure
8-10 min Standard Jelq (5 seconds per Jelq)
8-10 min pump on medium to high pressure
6 min V Jelq
(Every other day 10 min total) compressor, horse squeeze, and ULI
10-12 min pump on medium to very high
5 min Cool down

I’ll try to post every day or at least weekly because of my schedule with work and stuff I’ll be busy. I like to do this routine at night after work and gym.

BallsMahoney

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Following. Can I ask, what was your starting size before PE? Girth is super thick, I'm hoping to get there someday.

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
Starting this routine I’m at 7.3inch BPEL and 5.9-6 inch EG. I need to update my signature.

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
Today I did the routine in full but spent an extra minute or so in the final pump stage. When I get a good jelq and pump combo going it produces amazing EQ. I focused on length more so than girth this time, but pumping helps both.
My routine is once a day for about 30-45 minutes total, 3 days on 2 off. Sometimes I’ll add another day if I feel needed to do so, or if schedule is busy. I’ll take measurements in a week or two.

BallsMahoney

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for updating sig. .8" of girth in 2 years is awesome bro. I really hope I can do the same. Our routines are pretty similar.

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks! Girth seems to come faster to me but I guess I was pretty thick to start off. You’ve made great progress in girth and especially length over past 6 months or so. Yea we’re in a similar path and hopefully we can both get close to our similar goals of 8 inch.

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
Did routine today and spent a little extra time on stretches and v jelqs, pumping was standard, although I used water a bit warmer than usual (not burning hot or anything) and it produced some great results. Might gradually increase water temp in bathmate during pumping session.

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
Focused on length today, about 200 jelqs and pumped a total of 40 minutes. I changed water from Luke warm to pretty hot and it made a big difference in pumping. I gradually increased temperature in between jelqs, it worked ok so I’ll stick with it. Pumping today was very productive and I stayed in a bit longer because of the amazing stretch I got. Gotta say pumping is my favorite form of PE.

Reactions: TANGO 5/10

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
Had a great session last night after work, I only did 2 rounds of pumping, but it was for 8 and 12 minutes each with warm water. The hot water really helps me expand and kinda helps me to get hard easier. I focused on both length and girth doing an extra set of jelqs and girth work, along with extra stretches like the corkscrew. Im taking the next two days off to rest up for the start of next week. Spending time with my girl too, so I should be staying busy this weekend!

Reactions: TANGO 5/10

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
Had to stay late at work today, but I was able get to the gym, workout and a full PE session at home. I am trying to focus more on length today, so I’m doing more stretching before pumping. I held the stretch for 15-20 seconds and worked in some corkscrews to give myself extra tension.
Pumping went great as always and I can feel myself getting fuller every new exercise. Might have to push my session to late tomorrow because of a dinner reservation, but I’ll definitely make sometime for it later on.

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I had to cut my session a bit short last night because my girl came over earlier than I thought. I did all my stretching and most of my jelqing, I was focusing on girth today so I was able to cut out some of my standard jelqs. I also only did two rounds of pumping but was still able to achieve a great stretch. After me and my girl went to dinner we came back home and she was all over me. We had amazing sex, very rough and she came super easy. I’m definitely happy I’m sticking to this routine.

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
Was able to take a relaxing bath after work and really focus on my PE. Today was all about length, I used bathmate to start after my warm up then went into sone major stretching. Did every angle, even behind the leg, fir a bit and some corkscrews. I did more pumping and a little girth work, but focused on jelqs and did almost 150-200 while relaxing in tub. I was able to get into a good routine with the pumping and jelq so I’ll try to stick with it.

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
Today was supposed to be a rest day but I decided to add another session because I’ll be busy this weekend. I did the usual with some extra pumping. It was mostly length again today, but I really enjoy the in between of stretching and jelqs. I’ll be excited to continue in Monday, I’ll take my first measurements next weekend!

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
After a long weekend spent with my girl, I’m well rested and ready to begin this week’s training. I did more length work today, mainly stretches for around 30 seconds, and some flaccid twists. I pumped twice at moderately high pressure, but with warmer water, which really helps me push thru a session. I did 200 jelqs, with some v jelqs, and double jelqs to add extra pressure. Also had a major edging session after to max gains. Tomorrow I’m moving on to extra girth work.

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
I had to stay late at work last night, so I was forced to cut my session short. I was still able to do stretches and could really feel them loosening up. I did about 150 jelqs with some compression, v jelqs, ULI, and horse squeeze. I finished in the tub using the bathmate to pump for ten minutes on high pressure. This routine seems to be working out well, I’m noticing some gains and have had amazing morning wood. Tomorrow I’m staying over my girls house so I’ll take one day off, but continue the rest of the week.

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
I’ve been busy the past few days so I haven’t been able to post every day, I’m planning on posting twice a week instead of daily. The past week I’ve been keeping up with my exercises quite regularly, 3 on 2 off. This upcoming week I’ll probably rest for a bit to allow for recovery. I’ve been stretching for much longer, between 30-45 seconds, also my pumping has been very good recently where I’ve been able to increase pressure with no issues or problems. I think my daily routine of work, gym, PE and seeing my girl has helped me a lot. I’ve been waking up to crazy morning wood and I can feel myself getting bigger. I’m excited to share a romantic weekend with my girlfriend in bed!

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
Had a great session the past 3 days with a focus on length. I’ve noticed a moderate gain but, I’ll measure after this week. I’ve been spending more time on stretches and I’m up to 40 second hold and some advanced techniques like cork screws and down they legs. Also my pumping has been going great! On good days I can get up to 15 minutes at a time with warm water. I always work up to it, but I really enjoy the extra stretch it provides!

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
I was able to mostly keep on track this week with my usual routine of work, gym, PE. I’m beginning to notice a little more length growth but I’m gonna wait another week for measuring. Also my EQ has been crazy, I get hard super quick and maintain it well. I have increased my pumping as I feel it really helps me during my sessions.
I’ve worked up to a solid stretch routine if 45 seconds each direction and increased my number of jelqs to 250-300. This upcoming week will be trying, but I’m up for the challenge!!

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
This week was a bit more difficult to get my sessions in because I had overtime, but I was able to power thru and get a good week in. I can feel a bit more length growth coming in and I feel the extra time I spend stretching and In the pump are paying off. I’ve been doing 45 sec stretches and corkscrews daily and think the extra tension is giving me better results. I’ll measure this week and post my new measurements!

Cabba

Well Done !
Reaction score
With everything going on I had to cut a few of my session short, but I was able to get a good amount of length work in this week and I did 5 days straight! Stretching has been productive as I keep increasing the pressure and time under tension. I feel like I’m getting into a good groove but, I’ll probably take a week off after next week. I just have a lot going on that week with work and a wedding, plus I’m over due for a break. But I luckily was able to get a good measurement last night and to my astonishment I’ve shot up almost .10 inches to a respectable 7.40 BPEL, my girth has slightly improved to 5.85 EG. I’ll have to update my signature but I’m so excited for this extra length. I can feel myself getting closer to my yearly goal of 7.5 BPEL, but I’ll keep going till I plateau or get to my goal of 8”!!