Scientific analysis of the penis, dozens of websites(Medicine)

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Here are some in-dept websites that will help you understand how the penis works. I found them to be very helpful. I know how the penis works now. There are videos with doctors explaining things in them. Foreskin, anatomy, erection...you name it, these sites have it all. If you know of any more penis anatomy websites, post them in this thread.

Anatomy and Functions of the Male Foreskin -----> make sure to watch the 20 minute video at the end of the page! It's a doctor's video.

Foreskin

Erogenous Tissue Loss after Circumcision

http://circumstitions.com/Images/Anatomy.gif

Here are several dozen more websites, just click on the links in there: Related Pages: Male and Female Circumcision

This one is super important: http://secretpenis.com/erection.swf

It shows the steps of the erection. If a moderator or experienced member can tell us what percentage of erection is in every slide, that would be great.
When we say: ''Do your jelqs at 60% erection''...well some guys don't know what 60% erection is. Use the link there to tell us what percentage every slide is.

There are many more websites. That's hours of viewing. You can really learn a lot from these sites. Good luck and have fun! (your exam is next week, so you better study!)

Last edited:

Cernunnos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good job on that last one, Radiohead (well, good job on all of them, but especially that last one!).

I think it's a great idea that different people say which percentage they think the different clips are. I tried just now, but got tired of looking at that penis in various stages of arousal. I will check it out again later.

For now, though, I will say that shot 5 to shot 7 look like good levels for jelqing. Once it starts poking up (shot 8), to me that means it's too erect to jelq. But it's hard to say.

Any other opinions?

Last edited:

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good job on that last one, Radiohead (well, good job on all of them, but especially that last one!).

I think it's a great idea that different people say which percentage they think the different clips are. I tried just now, but got tired of looking at that penis in various stages of arousal. I will check it out again later.

For now, though, I will say that shot 5 to shot 7 look like good levels for jelqing. Once it starts poking up (shot 8), to me that means it's too erect to jelq. But it's hard to say.

Any other opinions?

Thank you! This gives me a huge idea of what jelq level I need. Slide 5 to 7 :)

Today is my PE day. I'm gonna go do my workout.

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Radiohead

Radiohead

I got to look at some of the videos. They were very good, because I am an Emergency Medical person and I go for that kind of Medical knowledge.

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I got to look at some of the videos. They were very good, because I am an Emergency Medical person and I go for that kind of Medical knowledge.

That's a pretty cool job, Dust. I read in my other thread, the one about surgery, you were a medic in the army.

I plan on going to Medical School one day. I study very hard and do my work every single day. It's gonna be hard to get into medical school, but I'm really committed. Glad you liked the websites (dont forget to +rep me :) )

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Radiohead,

What got me interested in Emergency Medical Training was a Army truck that over turned with five Army Soldiers that was in the back of the truck. Plus the driver and co-pilot, the five soldiers were thrown out while the driver and co-pilot went down over the revine into the wooded area. At that time we seen the truck accident we didn't have any medical equipment with us to help the men that were bleeding to death.

After that accident I knew what I want to do, so that is when I requested to be tranfered to a Medical Unit so I could get some Medical Training and wouldn't feel so helpless when it came to men that got injured.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hey, Dusty. My steel pot is off to ya'll. I wouldn't be able to say thanks to you and all the Army Medics, if it wasn't for their training, I wouldn't be here. I'm twice combat wounded. God Bless what you did. Didja know, that we are the same age? You old fart. *snicker*

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey, Dusty. My steel pot is off to ya'll. I wouldn't be able to say thanks to you and all the Army Medics, if it wasn't for their training, I wouldn't be here. I'm twice combat wounded. God Bless what you did. Didja know, that we are the same age? You old fart. *snicker*

As one old fart too another Thanks
Sorry to hear that you were wounded in the line of duty. If it wasn't that incident that had happen in Germany in 1962, I might have continued on with the same Artillery Unit that I was with.

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I still can't seem to find detailed information on the tunica.

Does anybody have a link to a picture with detailed explanation of what the tunica looks like?

Is it just the skin that wraps the corpus cavernosa and corpus spongiosum?

Cernunnos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I still can't seem to find detailed information on the tunica.

Does anybody have a link to a picture with detailed explanation of what the tunica looks like?

Is it just the skin that wraps the corpus cavernosa and corpus spongiosum?

It's not skin, it's a few layers down, beneath Buck's Fascia. Do you mean you want a diagram which shows the layers of the penis, or do you actually want a picture of the tunica albuginea (because I can get one, but it won't be pretty)?

I'll get back to you on this one, now gotta go.

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's not skin, it's a few layers down, beneath Buck's Fascia. Do you mean you want a diagram which shows the layers of the penis, or do you actually want a picture of the tunica albuginea (because I can get one, but it won't be pretty)?

I'll get back to you on this one, now gotta go.

I'd like a picture of the tunica and I'd like pictures of the layers of a penis.

If possible :)

Thanks. Take your time

Cernunnos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I tried linking the Wikipedia page on "Tunica Albuginea (penis)", but for some reason it wouldn't work.

I'll try finding some other site with the same info, but meanwhile you can go check Wikipedia for the info - hell, even try linking it, you may have more luck.

But by tomorrow I will have those things, I hope.

Cheers!

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I tried linking the Wikipedia page on "Tunica Albuginea (penis)", but for some reason it wouldn't work.

I'll try finding some other site with the same info, but meanwhile you can go check Wikipedia for the info - hell, even try linking it, you may have more luck.

But by tomorrow I will have those things, I hope.

Cheers!

I can't seem to find it. I'll just wait for you :p hehe

Cernunnos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok. Hopefully this will work. I just went straight to the picture:

Image:Gray588.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact, I am afraid that they don't even label it. It surrounds the CC's, and as you can see there are other layers around it, like the Superficial and Deep Fasciae.

I'll try and find a better one, where they actually label that stuff.

Last edited:

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I thought I'd give this old thread a little bump. Some interesting stuff to read.

Cult

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Very interesting!

I had a quick read of the anatomy of the foreskin page and watched the video. It confirmed my suspicions and a lot of other things that I had thought about circumcision... why would it ever be good to remove a part of the body?

From what was said in the video, it's almost like removing the eye lids from the eyes!

Cult