the m0ses chronicles

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Time for a serious attempt and hence a serious log :)

Over the last few years of my very sporadic attempts at PE I managed to gain about 0.8 of an inch in length, pretty much started at 6 on the dot. So I got to thinking if I could do a couple of weeks once or twice a year and see gains...why the hell am I not sticking to this!?

Have just been following the beginners routine, with a little variation for the last week or so, 5 on 2 off. Taking lysine / arginine / zinc / b complex / 1g C / wheat grass daily. I will do the beginners strech routine everyday and the warm ups, but have been jelqing / v jelqing only 3 days out of the week. This is more to do with time contraints rather than some rational explanation for it. Using Wet Stuff Lube with Vitamin E and applying BIO OIL after every workout.

Starting Date: 17 May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8 / M.EG: 5.2

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Been a little while on the 90 day prog and I have kept myself from measuring until a decent amount of time had passed. Just an update on routine before I measure.

Monday: Streching only
Tues - Thurs: Strech and jelq
Friday: Streching only
Sat - Sun: Downtime

17 May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8 / M.EG: 5.2
07 June 2010 - BPEL: 6.9-7.0 / M.EG: 5.2

Not bad for a few weeks work, EQ on the initial measurment was better than on todays, so it could quite easily be @ 7 now. No change in girth yet, but I wasn't really expecting a girth increase in such a short time frame. In all I'm really happy about the way everything is going and will be continuing this program for another 3 weeks or so before I change to strech and jelq all 5 days.

As always any suggestions from the pros would be appreciated.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Gradual increases in reps and intensity are the way to go. So as long as your seeing gains and good PI's, then I say keep doing what your doing. How do you like the BIO oil?

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
not 100% sure if the bio oil has any positive effects or not, but I like the stuff :) If nothing else keeps the family jewels looking fit and healthy...and smooth. I'll keep using it for sure!

I need to do a little more research into PI's, doesn't seem to be any negative effects as yet, but as I increase the intensity of my workouts I want to know what to keep an eye out for. I know some turtling is normal, depending on situations ie: after working out at the gym or standard cold weather etc...so I'm not so worried about that for now.

Forgot to add flacid length and girth is much improved from when I start a few weeks ago, am certainly still a 'grower' but starting to hang lower and look better :)

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just a little update, its a little over a month since I restarted PE. I wanted to list my current routine and supplements so I have a record to come back to and look over a few years down the track when I'm HUGE! Also if anyone wants to comment on my routine or suggest changes that would be great. Even though I have known about PE for many years and practiced it in the past...rarely :) I still consider myself a bit of a noob.

Monday / Friday - Stretch Only.
Tuesday - Thursday - Jelq and Stretch.

Typical PE day:
First thing in the morning take 1000mg arginine + 2g - 3g of wheat grass (empty stomach)

Stretch in very hot shower:
Right Stretch + 25 Kegels
10 Circle stretches right and then left
20 helicopter shakes left and right
Repeat this for left stretch and Up Stretch
20 - 30 JAI horizontal and straight down
20 more helicopters left and right.
5 more mins in shower to warm down a bit

On Jelq Days I add 20 mins of OK jelqs and V jelqs
Then warm down for another 10 mins of so with a rice sock.

Apply Plenty of BIO OIL!!

After breakfast: 1000mg Vit C / Vit B Complex / 1200mg Lecithin
After Dinner: 25mg Zinc / 500mg Lysine
Before Bed: 1000mg Vit C / 1000mg Arginine / 1 or 2 garlic and pepermint tablet (winter time only)

Sometime after a jelq or stretch session I wrap my penis with a magnetic wrist strap, but it doesn't really seem to prevent turtling as well as I'd like. The main prob I have with turtling at the moment is not really knowing if it is being caused by my work outs or because its the middle of winter here and damn cold all the time. My dick has always been very sensitive to hot and cold. EQ is about the same as when I started, maybe a little better. Morning / night wood and spontaneous erections are still as rare as they ever were :(

I just ordered an autoXsleve to help with the turtling and maybe add a little length while I'm at it, as always results will be posted here.

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Noticed that even during my off days I'm am constantly turtling :( This is sooo frustrusting! I've always been in a state of turtle and always had my balls kind of tight, unless its a really hot day. Can't wait for this autoXleve thing to arrive. Wrapping with the wrist band thing doesn't really stop the turtle power. Can anyone recommend something until the ADS arrives? I can't help but feel this is hurting my gains.

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Got my xleve today...only tried it out for about 20 mins or so. Its a little trickier to use than I hoped. I noticed after 15 mins or so my glans really start to get cold and then when I take it off, instant turtle. Need more practice I guess.

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Well, not "practice", per se, you just need to get used to it. If glans gets cold from this alone, take it off. You might try and use a "What-a-grip" first to accustom your penis to the traction wrapping principle. I like the "WAG" but it can cause some shaft-rub-pain, if you will.

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks calixto, but you can't get a WAG in Australia. Think I'll just have to start slowly and build up the hours. Maybe 30 mins at a time until I get used to it. If my glans are getting cold, is that likely to cause damage? Should I stop using the ADS?

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1 day early on the measurements and sad to report no real change in EL or EG...maybe 0.1 for length and girth if I am being optimistic. It is only the end of my second month on the JP workout tho. I have noticed an increase in flaccid length and girth tho, so the routine is working. After my 2 off days I am going to focus more on length than an overall workout. My BPFSL is exactly the same as my BPEL so I will be including some bundled streches and a little less jelqing for the next month to see if there is any change.

I got my AutoXleve a little while ago and now that I have become a bit more conditioned, I am going to start using it for light hanging. Initially around 1lb for 30mins maybe a couple of times a day 2 or 3 times a week to start with and just watch my PI's and see where that takes me.

Little concerned about the BPFSL being so similar to my BPEL, makes me think I may be in for some slow gains. Time will tell.

17 May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8 / M.EG: 5.2
17 June 2010 - BPEL: 6.9-7.0 / M.EG: 5.2
17 July 2010 - BPEL: 7.0 / M.EG: 5.2

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Been a lackluster month or so in relation to PE due to surgery and other illness, I have joined up with MeCoach and under the expert advice of Big Al have decided to try his 'jelq free' routine.

3 or 4 days a week
jelq free routine
kegel and stamina work out
pumping @ 3 - 5hg for 10 mins only

Will increase pumping time to 2 x 10 min sets after another week or so. Hoping for some improvement pretty soon, been several months since I gained anything :(

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Still on Big Al's jelq free routine - 1 month in now

I did notice a slight gain in size since I have started this routine, its the first gain I've had in several months and was measured at a 70 - 80% erection level.

The measurement was taken post pump as I have done in the past, usually if I measure pre or post pump there is no difference at all. So I can only assume these 'gains' are real gains not pumped ones. Will measure again in a few days to confirm this (no pumping prior)

I certainly don't experience erections as hard as I used to years ago. I have started to add more kegels and edging to the routine to try and remedy this situation. Today for example my routine was as follows.

420 stretches in hot shower
10 mins of pumping @ 4hg
10 - 15 mins of edging - no ejaculation
5 mins of pumping @ 4hg
5 mins of semi erect (50%) squeezes
short kegels throughout the day (estimating 100 - 150)

:My Daily supplements:
1-2g of AAKG
Vit B
Vit C
Tribulus
Vit D (not for PE, apparently I'm very deficient)
(Have dropped zinc, wheatgrass and lecithin for the moment, will get back on the zinc and wheatgrass next month. Didn't notice anything from the lecithin so I wont worry about that for now)

I'm feeling quite good now and would say my libido is increased from its baseline of 7/10 to maybe 9/10 - see how long this lasts.

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Time for a quick update, the girth increase I thought I got was just a byproduct of the pumping and has since returned to 5.2 :( disappointing but not life changing. In any case I have decided to focus alot more on length for the next couple of months and see how far I can take that, before really pushing for the girth.

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No change since last month, I have been reading a bit on Bib's forum and I do have a high exit point and high LOT - I know not many people here subscribe to this theroy but I think I might give hanging a go, specifically low angle hanging BTC and SD.

m0ses

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Didn't want to post anything about this until I did a week or so of testing. Well I've been using an eBay bought ball zinger for a little over a week now and can say so far the effects are interesting but not major.

Balls certainly hang a little lower, flaccid size is up around 10 - 20% on average and erections seem a little more spontaneous than they used to be. Still haven't decided if there is anything to this thing yet but I want to give it a few more weeks of testing before I make up my mind. Can sometimes feel a little discomfort in the left testicle as well when wearing it. I have tested with a multimeter and am getting around 0.7 - 0.8 volts ... so at least I know something is happening.