*a man in need's log!*

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
*Hey guys! I'm excited to embark on a 'bigger penis' journey, because I'm definently not happy with my size. I'd say my erection right now, (as of 5/23/2010) is on the lower side of "average length" ... My current NBPEL is about 5.75" , and obviously my main goal is to increase my overall erection size, (which is why I'm pointing out my NBPEL specifically.) My other measurements are in my signature.

Now I want to share my routine after day 3, and GET SOME FEEDBACK of any kind that can help me!! Is my workout too much, not enough, missing something crucial? I appreciate the advice, and I hope you follow me through my journey since I'm really trying to gain a significant amount of length!! A lot of guys are already 6.50" and up - but in my case, I have a long way to go. Let's see if I can really transform my 5.75" NBPEL into something major! My goal is 8.00" - and I don't care how long it takes to get there. My sights are realistic, and I hope my routine will get me there one day!! Right now, I'll be happy with anything! Here's my current workout:

1. I hop in the shower and 'warm up' by wrapping a regular washcloth around my limp penis for about 5 minutes. I have a removable shower head, so I typically just spray the washcloth the entire time to keep it hot. I make sure the water is HOT!

2. Next, I remove the washcloth and apply some Oil of Olay body wash to my hands/penis for lubrication. I know a lot of people have said not to use soap, but considering I'm in the shower - it does a good job and doesn't dry up on me. It works good.

3. Once I'm lubed up, I begin jelqing... I typically jelq straight down and out in front of me. I pull somewhat hard and try to hold my stretches at the bottom for about 15-20 seconds. I JUST started doing kegals at the end of my stretches 3 times yesterday. (Day 2.)

4. Once I've jelqed about 30 times, I do a 'helicopter shake' - just learned this move yesterday as well lol.

5. Next, I put the washcloth back around my penis and warm up again!! I leave it on for an additional 5 minutes...

6. Now I remove the washcloth and repeat the jelqing a second time...

7. After one last warm DOWN, (same washcloth/heat for about 5 mins,) I hop out of the shower to dry off. These showers have been LOOONG lol! And HOT, temperature wise...

*NOW HERE'S WHERE MY WORKOUT DIFFERS FROM A LOT OF BEGINNERS*

8. Once I exit the bathroom after all that jelqing, I come into my bedroom for a hanging session. My hanging device is the "sock method," where I used two shoe laces, a sock, and a 2lb weight...

9. I get the sock tightened up above my penis head so that it can withstand the weight, and I typically hang for about 5 minutes...

10. After 5 minutes, I loosen the end of the sock that's tied to my penis to let the blood flow. I then RE-TIE the shoe lace and hang for 5 more minutes...

11. Finally, I remove the hanging device and call it a day. I end it all with a masterbation session just to get my penis erect and make sure it's still alive lol...

*I plan on doing all of this 2 days on, 1 day off...

ADVICE:

1. Is this far too much, or can I expect to see good results?

MY LOG:
*This WILL be my official log, because I don't see a lot of people around here trying to increase their length as drastically as mine. 5 and a half inches to 8 inches is HUGE, and if I can get there - I really want others out there to know it's possible. Follow me and help me!!! I reaaallly need some length... You penis is your manhood. Nice to meet everyone and I'll share my success/updates as much as possible!!

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 4...

Day 4...

Day 4:

- Today is an OFF day for me... I did three days on, one day off. (Although I plan on doing 2 days on, 1 day off now.)

*I REALLY need some feedback on my routine guys, before I start doing this on a long-term basis and not doing things efficiently. My workout SEEMS appropriate, but I really have no idea!!

ErictheGed

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mate you've got a more-than-respectable dong size. 5.5 starting girth is great. And 6.25 bp is a good base from which to start length. All i would urge is that you don't go gung-ho at it. Did you give manual stretches a go?

Fluxo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I suggest using a Rice Sock to warm up with How to Make a Rice Sock - wikiHow it works just as good if not better then a shower as a warm up, you can still have the shower as the warm down...

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
*Finally, some replies!!*

- Thank you so much for your replies guys. Here's my comments on what you said!

1. ErictheGed: In the shower, before I use a 2lb weight to hang - I do manual stretches with soap after warming up with a washcloth. The hanging doesn't come until AFTER I'm out of the shower and drying off, (back in my bedroom.) I'm worried that jelqing in the shower AND hanging is too much!?!? But that's why I need feedback like anybody else, I'm new to this!

2. Fluxo: I'll see what I can do about a rice sock. I like jelqing in the shower MORE than dry-jelqing because I feel like it's less prone to irritation marks... Would the rice sock come BEFORE the hot shower, or would the hot shower mess up the effect of the rice sock??

*Thanks again for the replies guys, I'm excited to embark on this journey!! I REALLY hope it works over the coarse of time since my workout is pretty intense!!! I'm afraid that I'll overtrain and lose size - that would SUCK.

Reactions: ErictheGed

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 5:

- Pretty good session today, same routine! I actually hung a little longer by about 5 minutes... Finished my session with an edge.

*Also, bought rice to make a rice sock! I want to see how different my stretching feels after warming up with this device... I was previously using a regular washcloth in the shower with the water on hot.

ErictheGed

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey 1985. Yeah the reason i asked about the stretching was cos i was wondering if your dick was ready for hanging yet. Hows your pi's been these first few days? If your conditioned for it then i don't think jelqing and hanging would be too much mate, lots of the guys do that.

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
*I'm not sure what PI's are ErictheGed... But thanks for responding man, I really do appreciate it. I'll take the support on this journey, and I can't wait to try my rice sock tomorrow!!!

boxer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PIs are penis indicators, positive or negitive.
If your having a low EQ or turtled flaccid orpain, these are negitive PI's and you should take a rest if you experience them.
Good hang, high EQ, more vein's etc. are all Positive PI's and are sign's of good things happening.

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 6:

- Today was my first session with a rice sock!! I think I warmed up a TON, because I used the sock for about 10 minutes - and also used a hot washcloth when I hopped in the shower right after... Here's my workout looked like today:

1. Warmed up with the rice sock for 10 minutes. (Or until the sock was no longer hot.)
2. Hopped directly in the shower and warmed up with a hot wash cloth for 5 additional minutes.
3. Started jelqing with body wash, stretching straight down, out, and doing A-stretches...
*I never really COUNT my jelqs, I just kind go until my hands are tired, then follow with 'helicopter shakes.'
4. After roughly 60 jelqs, I warmed DOWN with the washcloth again for about 5 minutes.
5. Next, I came into my room and started hanging with my 2lb weight for 7 minutes, 3 times. (20 mins total.)
6. I warmed down one final time with the rice sock.

*I REALLY need to know... Does my workout seem too dangerous or excessive for being new to PEing? I'm still getting good erections, and I'm definently seeing my veins buldge a bit more...

My theory is just that hanging has to get you somewhere in the length department... Hanging 20 minutes a day seems like it's a sure-fire way to stretch even more after jelqing in the shower. Am I wrong?? I want to stop measuring everyday lol, so I'm now officially not going to measure until about July 1st...

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 7:

- Today is an OFF day for me. (2 days exercising, 1 day rest.) I know it's only been a week, but my flaccid length/girth definently seem to be changing! I'm noticing more girth than length, and my veins seem to be sticking out more than usual... No discoloration, so I have to assume these are positive effects!? I guess only time will tell!

*I'd still appreciate more 'expert' opinions on the routine I'm doing. (You can find a detailed description of my routine in my first log entry.) I haven't heard much - and I really need to know if I'm going too far or if my workout is approriate!! Thanks!!

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
DAY 8:

- Today my exercises changed because I was advised to stop hanging... So my workout today was:

1. Warm up with a rice sock for 15 minutes...
2. Hop directly into the shower and warm up with a wash cloth for 5 minutes...
3. Jelq, V-jelq, and A-jelq with 'helicopter shakes' about 100 times all together.

*A MUCH simpler routine, and hopefully it will be enough to produce results. I'm not getting many replies, but if anybody reads this, can you tell me what you think?? I'm going to keep my log going even if I don't get replies - it's nice to have my own personal reference of how many days I've been going and what progress I'm making. You never know who it might help!!

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
DAY 9:

- I'm now following JP's beginner program, and it really didn't seem like a smaller session at all! I'll leave out the hanging for a long time so that my penis has time to get used to some exercises. Today's workout looked like this:

1. Warm up with a rice sock for 15 mins...
2. Lightly stretch: up, down, left, and right with 'helicopter shakes' in between... DRY.
3. Hop directly into the shower and warm up again 5 mins with washcloth...
4. Regular jelqs, A-jelqs, and Ulis 100 times combined, (with more 'helicopter shakes' in between...)
5. 5 minute warm down with washcloth...

*I hope this new routine, (which is a spitting image of JP's,) will be enough to create gains!!

boxer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are no ulis in JPs routine, don;t do them yet, I fucked myself up a long time ago with them and it took a damn long while to get my dick back to its normal state. Honestly my dick still isnt the same, its alot harder to get erections but its definatly getting better now, so no, dont do ulis yet.

Just do exactly what it sais in JPs routine, and nothing more, it will take time to build up to new exercises, Im doing a repeat of JPs routine right now and im not adding anything at all, and it still somtimes feel's like to much.Take it slow my freind, 100 ulis is alot for even an experienced PE'er

ErictheGed

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah listen to Boxer '85. Your routine is totally fine mate, apart from those uli's! JP's program will most likely give you gains, at the very least it will get your dick in good condition. Don't be thinking you have to throw in extras to gain! You just gotta be patient for now man, adhere to the routine and you'll start to see improvements before too long.

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 10:

Today is an OFF day...

*Ok Boxer and Eric, I'll leave the uli's out of my routine! I didn't do '100 ulis,' alone, I just meant that I threw 10-20 uli's into my routine yesterday... but I will definently take your advice and leave them out!! Thanks guys! I'm just going to enjoy my off day and relax!

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man sorry I don't have the time to comb through your entire log, but what happened with hanging? Just give me a brief rundown of what you were doing before, weight, hanger, and duration, and what you're doing now that you've gone to manual!

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Millia - thanks for being interested man, I appreciate it!

- When I was hanging my first few days, I made a device using a sock and two shoe laces. (I found the concept on this site of coarse...) I have a 2lb thick copper ring on one end attached by a shoelace, and I used the second shoelace on the other end of the sock to tie the whole device behind my glans...

- I would typically leave it on for increments of 5 minutes, letting it pendulum front to back and side to side. After the 5 minute mark, I would untie the device from behind my glans and do some helicopter shakes to get the blood flowing again. By the time I finished, I would say I did 4 sets of 5 minute sessions. (25 minutes total, 5 of those minutes being brakes...)

*Currently I no longer hang. I was told it can give me harder gains in the future, and I'm only on my 11th PE day... I'm hoping my manual stretches are enough to get the job done also! I reaaallly hope I don't measure in 3 months and have nothing...

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ah yes the sock hanger. What I first used to start hanging myself not too long ago.
Well if this is only your 11th day PE'ing you made the wise choice to not continue with hanging. I'm not sure if it has helped or slow gains down for me, but I know that it has helped me gain indeed. If it has stopped, i don't know, and pray not. But I will only know as time passes
If you keep a negative mindset about PE not working and you not gaining then you will probably not gain. Just believe that you are gaining and dont stress about it.
Expect nothing and you will gain everything. That is what I do. I expect the least amount of gains (last I measured I only expected a .1 increase) and when I see that I gained more then that it is AWESOME (that time I ended up gaining .3) so you can imagine just how crucial it is for your mindset to be somewhat positive.
What is your stretch routine? I am doing a great manual one right now while I cannot hang, once you have some more experience underneath your belt I'd recommend doing it before you get back into hanging.
Your starting stats are awesome dude. Your starting out a lot bigger then I was starting at.

Last edited:

CreatedIn1985

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 11 & 12:

- These ended up being additional OFF days, (I'm not happy about 3 off days in a row,) but I wasn't home and didn't get to PE. I'm right back on the horse though today, and Day 13's post will come later tonight!!