UglyBoy's Progress Log - The Pink Mile

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello whoever might be reading this. I'm not great at introductions, but I've been recommended to start a log by a few members in this community. I've affectionately called it The Pink Mile, as I do admittedly have some very ambitious goals.

In this thread I'll be keeping a log of my entire PE journey from start to finish. I am also planning on asking certain questions about my PE routine/methods, and probably some parts of my sexual performance. At some point I'll also just ask people on their opinions about something that directly relates to me or my PE progress.

Background on me: I'm a 20 year old university student in the UK. Like most other guys my age, I wish my penis were bigger. So that's mainly why I'm here.

Background on my PE situation: I've lurked a bit around this website before I decided to embark on this journey. I've started a bit over a month ago with BigAl's beginner routine (with a few alterations as I will describe as I write the log), and then, after receiving advice from BigAl himself, decided to switch over to jp90's. I do keep a log of all of my PE routines on my phone but found it to be better to keep a computer log, and also one where people with experience can comment on my routines. I will go into further detail as the log develops.

Background on my sexual record: Coming from another thread (https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans...ey-read-womens-perspective-blogs-surveys.html) which admittedly has served as some improvised therapy. I will admit, it has brought me some peaceful headspace, although it seems like I'm correcting or disagreeing with most people. In reality, I'm taking everyone's impressions and thinking about my own. It has helped me.
Anyways, despite what impression I might be giving in that thread, I am not a virgin. I have had sex once, with a girl who I no longer have much contact with, as we had a bit of a falling out. The sex itself was quite mainstream I'd say, except for the fact that the one session took about 2-3 hours (including foreplay), and by the end neither of us had had an orgasm. Even though the sex was quite good overall, and it seemed like my foreplay abilities were plenty enough (at least both her physical and verbal feedback seemed to confirm it) there just wasn't an orgasm. I will admit that I was a bit disappointed in myself that she didn't have an orgasm, and I still feel a bit sad about it, but I've tried moving on. Looking back at it I wish we had communicated a bit more during, or done it a few more times of course, but it's not happening anymore, so I realise there's not much I can do about it. I'm a particularly unattractive person in real life, so I don't predict having many opportunities like that unfortunately.

Stats and goals, and info on penis:

Starting stats:
BPEL: 6.0 in. or 15.3 cm
MSEG: 4 3/4 in. or 12.3 cm
BEG: 4 7/8 in. or 12.4 cm

My first goal currently stands at:

BPEL: 8.0 in. or 20.3 cm
MSEG: 6.0 in. or 15.2 cm
BEG: 6.0 in. or 15.2 cm

I am aware these are very ambitious goals, and I do plan on increasing them and treating my goals as checkpoints, so once I reach the goals above, I will merely add another set of goals.

I am aware that my starting stats seem to point that I made some ludicrous gains in the very first weeks of PE. Whether or not these are actually accurate, I am unfortunately not sure. I still am not quite sure if my measurements are being done correctly. I use a tape measure for all of my measurements, including length, and my penis has a very prominent bend to the left, so I have to measure at an angle which sometimes is not the same throughout. Hopefully my measurements aren't too inaccurate, but any tips on how to improve this are welcome. I also take pictures and even chart the bend with them. If necessary for any reason, I might create an album with my progress as well. My EQ has definitely improved from simply doing one week of JP90's, so I would say that overall my PI's are quite positive thus far. I am also looking for some specific routines I can add that would help out with the curvature, although I am currently following BigAl's advice of using the hand opposite to the curve or doing stuff against the angle if that's not possible. Also I take measurements and pictures at the start of every week currently.

With all that said, time to get on with it. I will be posting stuff that I've already done before at one time, so the dates won't be exact with the posts, but I'll always mention the date on it, so it should be easy to understand.

Allow me to say that in the short time I've spent here this seems like one of the best online communities I've seen, and frequently spend time here reading articles and posts. I am VERY dedicated to my PE journey, and so far have not missed a single planned day, no matter what. Nor do I intend to.

Special thank you to BigAl and Wishful10x8 specifically for correcting me and advising me on my PE routine.

Last edited:

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
THIS, is more like it. A pleasure to read your first entry into your progress log. What a refreshing change in attitude from where your other thread was going. Keep the positive attitude, it will pay back in spades in the long run. Good Luck on your Journey Boy, look forward to many more positive posts. ZZ

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the shout out. Much appreciated. So awesome to see this log. Well started will mean well finished;). Couple of things. Your measurements are fine, likely EQ gains explain the solid first gains. EQ gains are the best gains. Gains in health and functionality are the cornerstones of PE. So congratulations on that.
No orgasm after a four hours of sex? Awesome, sex is not a goal oriented sport. Enjoy the time, closeness, experience. Don't feel badly that she did not orgasm. There are 10 million reasons that could be true. Also she gave you feed back that you did a good job;). Job? I wanna apply.
Stay positive, PE safely, consistently, persistently and you will reach your goals.
Questions, yay, fire away. Welcome out of the lurking shadows. We appreciate you joining us and look forward to your future posts.

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
THIS, is more like it. A pleasure to read your first entry into your progress log. What a refreshing change in attitude from where your other thread was going. Keep the positive attitude, it will pay back in spades in the long run. Good Luck on your Journey Boy, look forward to many more positive posts. ZZ

Thank you. I did say though, no matter how I feel, I take PE very seriously. I'm doing every day of the routine, rain or shine. I set it out to be one of those things I just give my 100% to.

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the shout out. Much appreciated. So awesome to see this log. Well started will mean well finished;). Couple of things. Your measurements are fine, likely EQ gains explain the solid first gains. EQ gains are the best gains. Gains in health and functionality are the cornerstones of PE. So congratulations on that.
No orgasm after a four hours of sex? Awesome, sex is not a goal oriented sport. Enjoy the time, closeness, experience. Don't feel badly that she did not orgasm. There are 10 million reasons that could be true. Also she gave you feed back that you did a good job;). Job? I wanna apply.
Stay positive, PE safely, consistently, persistently and you will reach your goals.
Questions, yay, fire away. Welcome out of the lurking shadows. We appreciate you joining us and look forward to your future posts.

Thank you.

Yeah I realise sex is not a goal oriented sport, which is why I still think I had a much better first time than most because before, during and even after the mood was pretty great for both of us (although she was exhausted, realistically I could have gone for much longer haha). That was one of the best weekends of my life, and even though we've had a falling out I haven't grown bitter about it, so I'm pretty proud of that. Obviously I miss that sense of peace from going to bed and actually having someone whose company you enjoy there, but I've had to move on from it.

In terms of questions, do expect lots of questions haha. It will take me some time still to completely update my log, but I'm organising everything then dumping all at once. I know it isn't optimal, but at this stage it is the best way to do it. Loads of questions regarding consistency of measurements, how to improve rate of gains, etc. I appreciate any advice you guys give me :)

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Start stats:
- BPEL: 6.0 in. or 15.3 cm
- MSEG: 4 6/8 in. or 12.3 cm
- BEG: 4 7/8 in. or 12.4 cm

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Started as pure beginner on 24/03/2017
Following BigAl's beginner routine
First 2 weeks I aimed for 3 days of exercising, with one day on and the next day off
Measurements would be taken every two weeks

NOTE: When I say 1 jelq, I mean a complete blood push up the shaft with ONE hand only, as opposed to jp90's where both hands count as one jelq.

WEEK 1

Week 1, Day 1 (24/03/2017, Fri):

- Warmup 5 mins
- Stretched for 30 secs in each direction
- Standard jelqing, no lube, for 10 mins
- Did not warm down

Last edited:

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 2 (26/03/17, Sun):

- Warmed up for 5 mins with a rice sock
- Warmed up for another 5 mins with warm towels
- Originally aimed for 100 jelqs, but did 120 instead to correct the jelqing technique, as I felt it was not quite correct
- Oriental massage, more or less standard, a few correction attempts due to not being able to control the level of erection
- Warmed down with warm towels for about 4 mins
- Edging session

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 3 (28/03/17, Tue):

- Warmed up for 10 mins with a warm towel
- Wet jelqs for ~ 9 mins, with corrections and interruptions throughout. Ejaculated before oriental massage in an attempt for better erection control.
- Oriental massage, with a few corrections
- Warmed down with a hot towel for 6 mins

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
WEEK 2

(as Friday would not be possible to do a full session, I started the second week one day before)

Week 2, Day 1 (30/03/17, Thu):

- Ejaculated twice before session
- Warmed up for 10 mins with warm towels
- Jelqed for about 100 reps (again, 1 rep being with one hand), mixing regular wet jelqs with side jelqs
- Oriental massage
- Warmed down for 10 mins with warm towel

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 2 (01/04/2017, Sat):

- Ejaculated before session
- Warmed up for 15 mins with rice socks
- Jelqed for about 100 reps, mixing regular wet jelqs with side jelqs
- Oriental massage
- Warmed down for 10 mins with rice socks

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 3 (04/04/2017, Tue):

- Jelqed for about 100 reps plus jelq correction attempts (typically to perfect technique), mixing regular with side jelqs
- Oriental massage
- Warm down for 10 mins with rice socks

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 4 (07/04/2017, Fri):

- Jelqed for 100 reps (80 regular jelqs, 20 side jelqs)
- Oriental massage, plus casual stretches while waiting for socks to cool down (microwave went wack, yo)
- Warm down for about 10 mins with rice socks
- Ejaculated at the end

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For the following stats measurements I believe I messed up at the time and was simply not doing it correctly, as the values fluctuated a lot. Again, some tips on how to maintain a reliable measuring technique would be greatly appreciated.
Therefore I am particularly unsure of the following measurements.

Week 2 End Stats:

- BPEL ~ 6 3/8 in. or 16.1 cm
- BEG 5 2/8 in. or 13.4 cm
- MSEG ~ 4 7/8 in. or 12.4 cm

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Weeks 3-4 will have 4 days of activity

Initial plan for the week:
Starting week 3, the first day I would follow through with standard routine, but starting day 2 of week 3 I would add 50 reps to the jelqing part for the rest of week 3, and starting week 4 I was planning on going up to 200 jelqs. I would also be adding some stretching before jelqing.
Ideally 30 seconds of stretching down, right, left, up, and straight out.
Also I would be affing mini jelqs and side jelqs to try and correct my penis curvature.

WEEK 3

Week 3, Day 1 (09/04/17, Fri):

- Jelqed for 100 reps (80 regular jelqs 20 side jelqs)
- Oriental massage
- Warmed down for 12 mins with rice socks

Last edited:

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Week 3, Day 2 (11/04/17, Tue):

- Simple stretching 30 secs in each direction
- 150 jelq reps (with 20 side jelqs, and 20 mini jelqs)
- Oriental massage
- Warmed down for 10 mins with rice socks

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Week 3, Day 3 (13/04/17, Thu):

- Simple stretching 30 secs each direction
- 150 jelqs total (with20 side jelqs, 20 mini jelqs)
- Oriental massage
- Ejaculated before warm down
- Warmed down 10 mins with rice socks

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Week 3, Day 4 (15/04/17, Sat):

- 150 jelqs total (with 20 side jelqs and 20 mini jelqs)
- Oriental massage
- Warm down 10 mins with rice socks

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
WEEK 4

Week 4, Day 1 (17/04/17, Mon):

- Warmed up for 10 mins with rice socks
- 200 jelqs total (with 20 side jelqs, 20 mini jelqs)
- Oriental massage
- Ejaculated before warm down
- Warm down 10 mins with rice socks

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
***RECORD SCRATCH, FREEZE FRAME***

OFFICIAL PLAN CHANGE

After consulting with BigAl, I decided to, instead of keeping up with the beginner routine, move on to JP90's, as the previous routine was apparently below my capabilities.
I would therefore be having a few days rest before starting JP90's, and officially resume with a proper PE routine on Saturday 22/04/17. Pictures will be taken from now on in order to visually track the size, curvature and overall look of the penis.
Will try one day of Erect Bend routine as a precursor, but will ultimately not follow through with it along with JP90's as I would probably be overworking myself.

The current routine will therefore be JP90's as described in JonPop's post (https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/60962-jps-90-day-beginner-routine-videos-pics.html).

PS: Photos will be taken with a sheet of paper as reference specifically to track the curvature.