If you never had Premature ejaculation, what is it like?

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I want to know what has sex been like for a guy who has never experienced Pre ejac problems. Do you also have to RK and worry about relaxing PF etc. ? - I wonder because I don't understand how any guy could last long in bed with a hot woman purely on his own natural capabilities and without tensing up at all or losing control fast.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I had delayed ejaculation and that waas not a good thing.

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had delayed ejaculation and that waas not a good thing.

So what's that like?

Do you get all the arousal i.e. good EQ and penetrative sensations that feel good BUT just can't finish?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I got good eq ,I could be a bit numb .

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anorgasmia Is the official term for delayed ejaculation. I suffer with diabetes and the elevated levels of blood glucose over the years cause peripheral neuropathy (loss of sensation) including my dick. It also causes autonomic neuropathy that slows down involuntary responses, including the sexual response. Accordingly, I suffer with anorgasmia. It feels like you are getting close to orgasm, but you are unable to finish off.

Jimmy_quick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have severe PreE. But I have been there and the feeling is amazing. You basically have your erection at 100% you do deep penetrative thrusts just no ejaculation urge coming.
This only happened a couple of times when I was drunk. I mean not to the extent that you cannot get it up., but not also just having a couple of beers.
So maybe you can try it yourself. Not a solution but will give you an idea about how it is to be PreE free.

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anorgasmia Is the official term for delayed ejaculation. I suffer with diabetes and the elevated levels of blood glucose over the years cause peripheral neuropathy (loss of sensation) including my dick. It also causes autonomic neuropathy that slows down involuntary responses, including the sexual response. Accordingly, I suffer with anorgasmia. It feels like you are getting close to orgasm, but you are unable to finish off.

Does not sound good man, I feel bad for you. Hopefully you are finding a way to get past it.

Is it because of the meds you might be on that is causing such a side effect?

Last edited:

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have severe PreE. But I have been there and the feeling is amazing. You basically have your erection at 100% you do deep penetrative thrusts just no ejaculation urge coming.
This only happened a couple of times when I was drunk. I mean not to the extent that you cannot get it up., but not also just having a couple of beers.
So maybe you can try it yourself. Not a solution but will give you an idea about how it is to be PreE free.

I know the feeling but I don't drink at all. I used weed before for intercourse because it also took away that feeling of climaxing too soon and removed all IKs. This is why I want to know what normal guys feel like. Guys with Pre E have to be so much more aware of things during the act, and I hate that feeling. They say that one in three men have Pre E, LoL! - I am the 3rd partner my wife has ever had, and I'm that 3rd guy. Sucks!

I got really annoyed that I had to use weed for the deed, LoL! - But I never thought it could be caused by tight or tense PF. I am working on these things now, but I just really hope that I don't have to be so conscious about RKs or IKs or holding myself back with excitement. - These are the things I want to know if normal guys have to go through, or is it just pure relaxed enjoyment the whole time for whatever freaken minutes they hold out?

Dreadsteed

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
I also had what I guess would be called “anorgasmia” during sexual penetration for many years, and only rarely orgasmed during sex early on. I might have had a weak/loose PF, but mostly I had mental connection problems - I just had no clue how to orgasm from sex and it didn’t happen on its own. Could orgasm from masturbation just fine, but the building feelings didn’t translate to sex.
As for how it felt, I could feel everything happening, and it still felt pleasurable, but the feelings didn’t have a high ceiling cap if that makes sense. My orgasms usually build from the base upwards, and I had to really go all out for the feelings in my base to get very intense during sex, and it didn’t cause many ik’s. For me, feelings that we’re just pleasurable and feelings that built an orgasm were two different things. Just learning how to build an orgasm from sex and especially oral was an ordeal. Was very frustrating/demoralizing.
Through communication and willing to help partners I’d say my mind-to-feeling connection has me to around a low to normal orgasm-building level during sex now though. The feelings are the same, but I can take how they effect me to a much more intense level with altering angles, speeds, and movements. Sometimes muscle memory kicks in and I don’t have to think about doing the things to build an orgasm and I have to slow myself down or do a RK to drop sensitivity if I want to prolong it. Although, my lady now also knows more ways she can move to make me build too, so she can really push me to an orgasm when she wants to. And getting into kegels has been helping a little to decrease the time to build to the ponr as well.

Have you looked into Dry Orgasms/Multiple Male Orgasms at all? You might find that helpful in getting the first sensitive orgasm out of the way without losing the erection. Doing a DO is how I combat my lady forcing me to an earlier orgasm than I want when she gets feisty and wants to take control over my orgasm :rolleyes: a strong upper kegel held and locked from just before the ponr all the way until the orgasm subsides is what works for me. Timed and held properly you still have the orgasm, but you don’t cum and don’t lose the erection. Sensitivity drops down to a lower level afterwords so you can resume sex after, and you can chain them for MMO’s. Just something to look into :)

Reactions: GettingOverIt

rad5gbbr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does a “normal” person get hard without feeling any tension in pelvic floor? I can’t really machine being aroused and getting hard without my pelvic floor doing anything.

Reactions: GettingOverIt

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I also had what I guess would be called “anorgasmia” during sexual penetration for many years, and only rarely orgasmed during sex early on. I might have had a weak/loose PF, but mostly I had mental connection problems - I just had no clue how to orgasm from sex and it didn’t happen on its own. Could orgasm from masturbation just fine, but the building feelings didn’t translate to sex.
As for how it felt, I could feel everything happening, and it still felt pleasurable, but the feelings didn’t have a high ceiling cap if that makes sense. My orgasms usually build from the base upwards, and I had to really go all out for the feelings in my base to get very intense during sex, and it didn’t cause many ik’s. For me, feelings that we’re just pleasurable and feelings that built an orgasm were two different things. Just learning how to build an orgasm from sex and especially oral was an ordeal. Was very frustrating/demoralizing.
Through communication and willing to help partners I’d say my mind-to-feeling connection has me to around a low to normal orgasm-building level during sex now though. The feelings are the same, but I can take how they effect me to a much more intense level with altering angles, speeds, and movements. Sometimes muscle memory kicks in and I don’t have to think about doing the things to build an orgasm and I have to slow myself down or do a RK to drop sensitivity if I want to prolong it. Although, my lady now also knows more ways she can move to make me build too, so she can really push me to an orgasm when she wants to. And getting into kegels has been helping a little to decrease the time to build to the ponr as well.

Have you looked into Dry Orgasms/Multiple Male Orgasms at all? You might find that helpful in getting the first sensitive orgasm out of the way without losing the erection. Doing a DO is how I combat my lady forcing me to an earlier orgasm than I want when she gets feisty and wants to take control over my orgasm :rolleyes: a strong upper kegel held and locked from just before the ponr all the way until the orgasm subsides is what works for me. Timed and held properly you still have the orgasm, but you don’t cum and don’t lose the erection. Sensitivity drops down to a lower level afterwords so you can resume sex after, and you can chain them for MMO’s. Just something to look into :)

Wow. I cannot even imagine struggling to orgasm from sexual stimulus. Sounds hectic.

When you say hold a hard kegel to hold off cumming, how exactly does that work. For me, if I try to lock a kegel during thrusting, I can lock as hard as possible and the friction from her movements sliding up and down etc. push me to the end.
When you say you will orgasm without cumming, does your penis feel like it's ejaculating and do you still get that contractions and expansion like would happen from a pulsating ejaculation?

Do you both stop while you lock that kegel or is your lady still going at it while you stop your movements and lock?

Thanks in advance. I hope I can one day have a stress free sex life like the men who don't suffer from Pre E.

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does a “normal” person get hard without feeling any tension in pelvic floor? I can’t really machine being aroused and getting hard without my pelvic floor doing anything.

I know, right?

But I think this is the messed up wiring of a Pre E mind. You see, maybe since we always have tension and stress before, during and after a session, we don't realize what just happened.

I think being horny in itself is a stress for us, and not a phase and element of pleasure, and so this stress puts further stress in the PF and we don't notice it.

Becoming aware of this physical effect this particular stress has on our muscles especially the PF, we can finally adapt and readjust our bodies to correct our performance. - But don't stress about it, ;-) lol

Dreadsteed

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow. I cannot even imagine struggling to orgasm from sexual stimulus. Sounds hectic.

When you say hold a hard kegel to hold off cumming, how exactly does that work. For me, if I try to lock a kegel during thrusting, I can lock as hard as possible and the friction from her movements sliding up and down etc. push me to the end.
When you say you will orgasm without cumming, does your penis feel like it's ejaculating and do you still get that contractions and expansion like would happen from a pulsating ejaculation?

Do you both stop while you lock that kegel or is your lady still going at it while you stop your movements and lock?

Thanks in advance. I hope I can one day have a stress free sex life like the men who don't suffer from Pre E.

A reverse kegel can help drop sensitivity on the build up to the ponr, but a kegel isn’t going to drop your sensitivity any (at least for me it makes my sensitivity stronger). So her movements will definitely still tip you past the ponr. But by strongly holding down a kegel just before you hit the ponr it prevents the ejaculation itself. No ejaculation, no hormonal signals sent to the noggin to tell your body to release the erection. So you’ll tip into the ponr and when it hits you’re in your kegel, the orgasm hits, but because of your kegel locked down on your inner shaft you won’t ejaculate and thus no pulsing or contractions during the orgasm. The orgasm still continues even though you don’t ejaculate though, and feels like a sensory overload at first and slowly fades as the orgasm wanes.
It is very intense and hard to focus on the kegel during the orgasm, so I would recommend practicing during masturbation first or at least pull out while you kegel through the orgasm until you’ve got it down well enough.
I have to hold my kegel really hard and had to start with trying during masturbation and pulling out for the orgasm. The continued stimulus on top of the orgasm through the kegel was too much, and would break my concentration and my kegel hold and I would end up ejaculating at the tail end of the orgasm and losing the erection still. Once I got the pull-out hold consistently, I moved on to trying to maintain the hard hold while staying inside during sex during the orgasm so there is no interruption. Once you can do that there isn’t any interruption to the sex. You know you’re about to orgasm - lock down the tight kegel, squeeze your whole pelvic area tight, ride the orgasm without the ejaculation - then when the sensitivity subsides you can continue thrusting until you come to your next orgasm build-up.
I imagine if you get very experienced with this you could even keep thrusting while holding the kegel lockdown, but I am not there yet. My hips still lock up during the orgasm. It is hard enough to hold the kegel when all your brain wants is for you to bust. Obviously not a cure for pre-e, and you should still work on your pre-e routines - but it’s a good workaround for making it so that the early orgasm doesn’t have to mean the end of your erection and sex session. Definitely worth trying imo.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
A reverse kegel can help drop sensitivity on the build up to the ponr, but a kegel isn’t going to drop your sensitivity any (at least for me it makes my sensitivity stronger). So her movements will definitely still tip you past the ponr. But by strongly holding down a kegel just before you hit the ponr it prevents the ejaculation itself. No ejaculation, no hormonal signals sent to the noggin to tell your body to release the erection. So you’ll tip into the ponr and when it hits you’re in your kegel, the orgasm hits, but because of your kegel locked down on your inner shaft you won’t ejaculate and thus no pulsing or contractions during the orgasm. The orgasm still continues even though you don’t ejaculate though, and feels like a sensory overload at first and slowly fades as the orgasm wanes.
It is very intense and hard to focus on the kegel during the orgasm, so I would recommend practicing during masturbation first or at least pull out while you kegel through the orgasm until you’ve got it down well enough.
I have to hold my kegel really hard and had to start with trying during masturbation and pulling out for the orgasm. The continued stimulus on top of the orgasm through the kegel was too much, and would break my concentration and my kegel hold and I would end up ejaculating at the tail end of the orgasm and losing the erection still. Once I got the pull-out hold consistently, I moved on to trying to maintain the hard hold while staying inside during sex during the orgasm so there is no interruption. Once you can do that there isn’t any interruption to the sex. You know you’re about to orgasm - lock down the tight kegel, squeeze your whole pelvic area tight, ride the orgasm without the ejaculation - then when the sensitivity subsides you can continue thrusting until you come to your next orgasm build-up.
I imagine if you get very experienced with this you could even keep thrusting while holding the kegel lockdown, but I am not there yet. My hips still lock up during the orgasm. It is hard enough to hold the kegel when all your brain wants is for you to bust. Obviously not a cure for pre-e, and you should still work on your pre-e routines - but it’s a good workaround for making it so that the early orgasm doesn’t have to mean the end of your erection and sex session. Definitely worth trying imo.

Agreed. Conditionally... ;) It's true that, in and of itself, the DO isn't a cure for pre-e. However, my personal experience has been that teaching myself to do it also expanded my own learning and understanding of how my PF muscles operate. It helped me to develop a much greater self-awareness and ability to have more control over them.

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've lost sensitivity over the years and struggle to get any feeling at all. Its like going at it and everything is mellow and then all of a sudden, boom, it happens. PONR just hits. Sometimes if I just sit still and ask the wife to not kegel, I can plow through and then continue. If I starve off that PONR, I am super hard and can go forever. Getting past that PONR is what I struggle with. Had a good session with the wife this morning, never got there.

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've lost sensitivity over the years and struggle to get any feeling at all. Its like going at it and everything is mellow and then all of a sudden, boom, it happens. PONR just hits. Sometimes if I just sit still and ask the wife to not kegel, I can plow through and then continue. If I starve off that PONR, I am super hard and can go forever. Getting past that PONR is what I struggle with. Had a good session with the wife this morning, never got there.

Fascinating.

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

I understand. I can hold a hard kegel while inside because that IC muscle is tough and engages like a boss these days, just as long as she doesn't move a muscle.

Sometimes I do this, the ponr feels around the corner, so I brace for a hard kegel, and I tighten. It does give some resistance to ejaculation, but not so much. Then I start thrusting again, but the ponr comes sooner, then I panic, RK my guts out, nothing works and 3,2,1, done!

So, once again, I think it's down to a tight pelvic floor. We were straddling the other night and I noticed my ponr was hovering around but way more distant than the usual damn I'm cumming... usually the friction of my pants sends me to ponr quick but this time everything felt more calmer and relaxed. It's definitely the stretching squats routine. While she grinded I felt more in charge of my muscles and the RK was more effective. I could feel the PF muscles kinda lifting my butt off my seat a little, like it had more pump.

We haven't had a good private moment for intercourse since we busy busy this couple of weeks... so looking forward to what the more relaxed pelvis gonna feel like.

Thanks again for your time.

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Agreed. Conditionally... ;) It's true that, in and of itself, the DO isn't a cure for pre-e. However, my personal experience has been that teaching myself to do it also expanded my own learning and understanding of how my PF muscles operate. It helped me to develop a much greater self-awareness and ability to have more control over them.

Understanding the PF is definitely the key to beating Pre E. It's changing everything for me in a positive way.

Even psychological Pre E: if you sort out the PF, then I think you are going to be more confident and that dissolves anxieties.

And that is closer to not having to stress about this and that and reach the freedom to be able to have sex like a normal guy.

I think I'm clearer on this now. Thanks.

mikeytt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I want to know what has sex been like for a guy who has never experienced Pre ejac problems. Do you also have to RK and worry about relaxing PF etc. ? - I wonder because I don't understand how any guy could last long in bed with a hot woman purely on his own natural capabilities and without tensing up at all or losing control fast.

Just to throw in my two cents in my premature ejaculation went away in my mid 20s when I was having sex fairly regularly. I didn't have to do anything. The sex was good and as for getting blown by women I have had amazing experiences. One way to possibly achieve this if you have PE is to have sex three or four times in a relatively short period of time if it is possible (for example between 90 minutes - 2 hours or less). I think this can lead to numbness and allow you to experience what it is like for guys who don't have this problem. The most impressive thing is that it was almost like a session of jelqing. I got blown by a woman and took ages to finish. It was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had in bed although she looked fatigued with the effort. Just to make clear I am not boasting. Generally I have not had many partners or an amazing sex life and my premature ejaculation came back with a vengeance. I still suffer from it now.