Deep breathing & rks.

based1111

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has any advice: while breathing deeply into the balls so to speak, and relaxing the BC and PC muscles, either in a hindi squat or just laying down can be very pleasurable but things seem to start to go in the other direction. If I keep going and really push with hard and deep breaths the bc(?) muscle in particular can ever start to spasm and is no longer able to relax.

During the process of this its normal that I attain a partial erection and there is usually a decent amount of precum for whatever reason. I wonder if because these muscles are usually so tense it feels good to relax them but because im being to intense I lose control of them and they begin to spasm with IKs?

What should I do? I'm continuing exercises to fix APT as that's most important, and also hip flexor and quad stretches.

based1111

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Follow up: these IKs I get are able to be counteracted by holding a light rk, especially as I exhale. I will try to strengthen my RKs and relax my over tense pelvic floor by introducing hard RKs on the inhale and holding a like one to stop IKs on the exhale.

based1111

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Sorry if this is annoying, I prefer to reuse the same thread than make another:

Is it possible to cure PRE E with just fixing the posture and balancing the pelvic floor without doing any edging? I know I have poor habits from masturbation as a youth such as rushing to orgasm, clenching kegels for more pleasure, lots of IKs and equating pleasure with orgasm.